Mayoiga

Apparently there are 13 episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mayoiga_project/status/743945967309725698
makuake.com/project/mayoiga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you shitting me? Please don't be shitting me. We're going to need some sauce.
But they did the credits thing, endingAstyled.

Don't lie to me, asshole.

Check anichart.

>The 13th episode is just them arriving to the village

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

They are wrong. Check Mayoiga's twitter.

Maybe it's the epilogue.

It will never happen, give up.

But knowing what happened, how will you make an epilogue, Sup Forums?

Who was Aida Masaki?

It was just Masaki. She's fucking crazy.

Lion decides to go back to society and meets Nanko again.

Hellcat SABAIBARUing together.

More Speedo and Zong being fucking adorable.

Maybe there will be an implied romance between the SpeedZong

What did we learn and why did we finish it?

I learned that I want to FUCK Puuko

So Piitan is available now?

Only for girls.

You have to give up reality user for that to occure.

Did your ship made it?

Not really.
Nettanya or whatever walking sex name is, got nobody,

Mikage and Lovepon makes a lot of sense, if it wasn't for him she would probably stay since she has the best excuse for it.

She will eventually set up with Tori.

>Speedo and Mitsumune not sitting next to each other
I'm on suicide watch

wtf was this? Masaki and Yottsun's rape babby?

>three stright pairs for next generation village.

Pretty good.

Think it is their fear of initiating their relationship and saying their feelings.

>that Soy Latte
C-cute

And this was the real reason why Koharun decided to use Valkana first.

Yottsun is god errand boy. He is an angel that never raped nobody. He dindu nuffin!

>all those theories fucking wrecked against the wall
This is why you don't watch any show Okada is working on.
The ending was fucking shit, literally nothing happens: the show. Well at least the threads were fun, that is true.

Don't forget guys. Our final collage us underway. Probably won't be finished soon, but it'll be updated and posted on the site, which you shouldn't forget about either.

You're implying that Masaki was raped when all that happened was that she got thirsty for Yottsun's BBC and Yottsun didn't mind giving her what she wanted. Everything was purely consensual.

That site fucking sucks you and the other two guys are wasting your time.

>being on Sup Forums.
>not wasting your time anyway.

Okada is such a trash writer, holy shit

Couldn't even give us a satisfying trainwreck

Why are they so adorable?

Sorry you can't enjoy fun user. Site is actually not even bad to be honest with you.

I love how Assness keeps shuting that Jack will let er rip and he just doesn't give a fuck anymore.

>S.O. Calls
>Says he got Hellfire's haircut

>S.O.
What kind of faggotry is this even supposed to be

twitter.com/mayoiga_project/status/743945967309725698
Get hype

It means "significant other." It's usually meant to disclose someone's relationship to another without mentioning gender, but they fucked that up.

I see, so it was normalfaggotry.

Absolutely disgusting.

Translate it weebs

W-what does it say.

Mayoiga eroge coming soon

OP was right. We get an extra episode next week.

Something about a final next week

Do I get to fuck Lion?

It's the final episode for regular TV stations.

What would you do to this loli witch?

>迷家 - Mayoiga - Thank you for watching! Is finally next week terrestrial last times! Thank you for your production staff who work hard until the last minute! Come next week of 迷家 - Mayoiga - the last round, thank you! PC Ito

So.
What the fuck even was this show?

Isn't this show financially an utter disaster?
How the fuck can it secure the budget for another episode?

>That 9 milllon kickstarter

lolwut
It was kickstarted?

There's no next episode.

It was a crowdfund project so they already secured the profits (or at least part of it)

It doesn't retard

FUCK YOU

Japanese equivelent. There was some sort of Mayoiga crowdfinding. I think they asked for 3,350,000 yen or something, and ended up getting 9 million.

makuake.com/project/mayoiga/

Wow. The number went up by nearly 2 million since episode 4. I thought this closed long ago.

What was the point of Lion and her powers?

Who?

I had a dream that it was 23 episodes.

If only

No, Naana's not with me

No wonder the animation was shit tier,

So what happens to the people still in the village now? Are they going to keep not giving a fuck about anything while risking to be attacked by their nanakis?

We have entered the final yottsun.

>Script not liked enough to get full funding

Animation is a fucking hard and terrifying place.

Try and find out what is causing the Nanaki to appear perhaps? I don't think they'll stay there forever.

Aside from Lion, Varukana still has a retarded reason to staying behind.

Just get another job, for god's sake.

Really, if he wanted to stay in the same field, his best bet would be to change his name and forge a false background entirely. Japan doesn't like fuck ups as much as other countries.

It must suck to dedicate part of your life studying something and then being forced to find a completely unrelated job because someone fucked up, you got blamed for it, and now you'll never be able to work with what you liked anymore.

exactly, in japan you're supposed to work in the same company your whole life

Toriyasu has good reason to stay too as he's currently a wanted man for getting out of dodge from his bankrupt business.

Well unforseen accidents sometimes breed new forms of talent you never though you had.

Take this story about a dude who went from being a motorcyclist getting into a paraplegic causing accident to a successful artist who draws cute girls with just his mouth:

Honestly they really botched Lion's character and story. They should have used the time spent on Hellcat (who have had like one line per episode each since #6) on her instead since they hyped her up to be one of the main characters.

Then again, this is just one issue in a sea of problems so insert Toriyasu's line here.

Yeah, I think aside from Varukana and Lion the others have their better reasons, maybe I doubt Soy Latte's one.

>Varukana
Hating society is a perfectly good reason to want to escape from it.

Mikafe's probably just going to dump Lovepon like the crazy bitch she is at the first chance he gets.

He was going to marry some rich bitch remember? No way is he going to stay a poorfag with Lovepon.

So why did Lion stay behind?

That's what you wish.

The face he's making at her isn't helping your point.

To cockblock the couples.

I'm almost 100% convinced that he plans to help her out with her situation. If Lovepon didn't have a way to fix the problem she wouldn't have left.

You'd think with the freedom crowdfunded anime has you'd churn out a better anime.
I guess executives aren't to blame after all, it's just sheer incompetence.

How? I really doubt that he's planning to marry a crazy girl 9 years his junior.

Doesn't Mikage want to rebel against the typical rich elite boy life his parents set up for him? Though when he said that he might have been bullshitting, but if not eloping with a 15 year old is the perfect way to do it.

The crowdfunding started like 2 weeks before the show aired. By that point almost everything was already done, the money they got was just a bonus.

The only thing we got from it were keychains.

You now she only tagged along with him and Hellcat before just to shokei someone, right?

Sure, but to me it just doesn't really seem like Mikage likes her romantically.

Lovepon seems more into him that he into her.

I'd like to think that maybe they'll have a physical thing going on afterwards

Are you calling Lovepon a gold digger?

>it just doesn't really seem like Mikage likes her romantically
That's just the bad writing and lack of screentime really.

Like mother like daughter,

Mikage probably will help her out with her situation to repay her (and probably Hellcat too if they stick together) for the shit they did together, but going as far as to marry or fuck? Probably not.

Romance was never going to be a focus with only 12 episodes, but some things like Mikage and Lovepon sticking together seem to be implied. At least it makes sense with the whole debt thing.

Anything is possible, Puuko came for an older guy and only the Pon succeeded.

I still can't believe SoyGoddess is fucking happening.