Drawfag Thread 1809

Drawfag Thread 1809

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1808

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/smSXE
youtube.com/watch?v=yLkZY8GjdRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting artwork of this original character.
I would like a drawing of her backside.
From behind, she looks completely topless except for her choker as her "top" only goes down her front. she also has a large bunny tail that flips up her skirt in the back.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Mirai Kuriyama awkwardly looking at Annie Brown cosplaying as her

requesting progress on the Petitgguy Ohranger picture, please

Requestin Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Requesting Donflamingo teaching a Battlecat about the family business.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Requesting a tea party between these three qts

I like to request Makoto Nanaya and Bullet arm wrestling each other

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or reading

I'd like Homura wearing a watermelon bikini like Momiji's.

Lineworking

Arigatou!

Ahem.

Oh shit, fixing.. thanks

Site and do you take commissions?

Requesting Minori zipping up her jumpsuit, only for the zipper to pop off

@Dajoubf33

Not yet

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.
An aged up and bustier Leticia I wouldn't mind.

Requesting Minori unzipping her jumpsuit to reveal her futa dick to Aki with the "Yaranai ka?" joke and Aki blushing at the suggestion.

Can you post like less of a newfag from now on?

thanks for the fallow.

Sorry sr.

Trying on clothes with Hatsune Miku, who is making her try on clothing and already is wearing an outfit herself.
And requesting thicker BRS but still with her flatchest

Requesting a voluptuous, motherly Re tenderly breastfeeding the shota admiral with a warm, albeit toothy grin.

Whats with all the abyssal requests recently

Bait

But there's only one in this entire thread?

requesting Elle in a bikini, at the beach or pool with tanlines
i'd also be fine with any other art

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting Baoh and Kars fighting, thanks.

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Sorry it took long. And sorry it isn't rendered like the others.
Feel free to rerequest!

How do I convince you to take one of my requests? You have a great style.

You post it right now.
I'll do every request replying to this post that I have time for.

quality may vary

Tamamo in some hard petplay with a leash, naked or in a slutty outfit to match; submissive pose being 'fed' alternatively.

this then? please

Chained up by her own chains, like she messed up and did it by accident

I saw you on /i/ the other day, would you be willing to do something with Q? Like masturbation with toys, or large insertion?

Bonus refs: imgur.com/a/smSXE

Requesting THICC Yoko wearing a sling bikini

bondage and/or large insertion with Taihou?

Isn't there a lot of that? Some done here too?

I have been meaning to want to request Muse but not sure what to ask for. If you want, you can do whatever you like with her, I know you'll do a good job.

Will you be streaming any requests you take, Borv?

Not much, from what I can see on the booru

Muy bueno

cheater

Requesting Hyouka Fuwa pestering the Day Care man about where Pokemon Eggs come from.

Yo, are your commissions still open?

Requesting Fuwa learning it first-hand

No, sorry

Also, I won't take any more than the ones replied to as of now. forgot it's 3 am

Any idea when they'll be open again? Shit, I knew I should have just responded to your request...

Can Pokemon get a human pregnant?

Requesting Fubuki wearing a body chain with nothing else on underneath.

This thread needs more ORGONE. Or huggable mascots, whichever comes first.

Not the OR but this is surprisingly cute. Nice work, and fast.

Can beastfags stop shitting up other people's requests? It's already bad enough they shit up the threads in general.

No, sorry. Probably some time.
I'll make a post on my tumblr when I pick them again. If you tell me you're the guy from the drawthread I'll remember you.

Alrighty! Thanks, dude! I'll be looking out for it!

Sorry for quality it was the hardest so far.

Submissive waifu is hot! Not the OR but fukken saved!

No need to apologize, I understand that she can be fairly hard to work with, and I personally think this came out adorably.
I love the leg lift and how her hand's to her mouth, so timid looking. Thank you very much.

I've actually been hoping for a chance to get a delivery from you, so I'm glad I finally got a chance.
Although I kind of feel bad since it's so late over there for you, I hope none of these were a problem.

Requesting a Chika x Riko version

I'm glad you like it!
I kinda need to post something the 8 days I can't be drawing next week. So this'll make for a little back log, I guess.

Are you into Awoo?

OR here, thanks a ton!

I had big problems with this one, sorry. Hope you still can enjoy it.

I like sleeping. And I think I will.
I'll do tomorrow. Maybe I can focus then.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLkZY8GjdRw

Nice work on everything you did here, for fast pieces they look great. Sleep well.

Oh yeah I forgot to say I fucking love Awoo. She's the NO.1, cutest, most huggable, adorable top dog Touhou of them all. Cutest hair, cutest clothes, cutest ears, cutest weapons, best stage theme.

She's literally perfect.

Only Witcher 3 Triss can come close to how much I like Momiji.

Thank you, I will!

That's really nice Borv, really. Thank you!

Requesting Assasin dressed in skimpy Punisher attire, OR Berserker dressed as Frankencastle.

Requestin Rin and Luvia in a position like in the right picture. Or fighting with each other in semi-lewd way.

Nice! I'm a huge fan of Kongou. Ganbatte.

Effie with black sclera and as a full-dom but with a hint of gentleness, like a succubus.
>wearing cow-print lingerie

OR here, worth the wait. Thanks drawfag. Yes I did get your filename reference.
Sorry I wasn't on time to reply, and I do hope you see this. Many thanks

Requesting Saika and Hachiman going on a date or doing something cute together

Any more huge tits requests? There will be soft.

Rachnera! You can just draw the torso if you don't want to do her spider body

With huge tits, please

draw Yame

Just fucking stop

Anybody got Tsuyu requests?

Nope!

Taking lewds?

?

Natalia in her Star of Malkuth outfit or Tropical butterfly swimsuit

This with Froppy?

You're just like ycake, it's amazing people still draw for you, feel sorry for some of those artists.