Haruue

She eats a lot but that's because she's shy and it's her coping mechanism. She's a good girl.

Another worthless thread by a phonefag.

Don't you mean mobilefriend? At least we can agree Haruue has one of the best sounding names in anime.

These are best girls of the series interacting with each other. Haruue is showing her generosity in this particular moment.

This is Kongou, she is third best girl of the series. She has sublime taste in fashion and a fantastic accent. She's friends with Mikoto.

This is Tsuzuri Tessou, she's second best girl of the series. She's being held hostage right here because she wasn't giving it her best. She's actually a good girl and works hard despite her problems.

Tsuzuri Tessou sort of reminds me of Jun Nagase from the world God only know which is why I like her. She is probably better than Jun in my opinion though.

This is Misaki, she's fifth best girl in the series. She's probably the best looking esper and she's got a killer accent and does well in school. Pretty much the whole package except for she can be a little mean sometimes.

Kongou a qt.
I want to play with her snake.

I want her to play with my snake.

This is Kuroko, she's fourth best girl in the series! She's probably a lesbian but I accept that. She's a real cutie who can teleport and gave one of the cutest teleportation hugs in the first and best opening in the series. She has by far the best hairstyle and is a very motivated individual.

She's just a filler character aint' she? She never did anything of import.

(She's best grill)

Back off bud.

This is Mikoto, she's a girl in the series. She has electric powers.

This is Saten, she always looks like she has something up her sleeve and she's cute when she cries. She's tied at first place with Haruue. We love Haruue and Saten!

You forgot to mention that she's the greatest slut in the universe.

Didn't expect Saten to be tied for first place did you all! I told you she always has something up her sleeve! This is a picture of Saten and Mikoto interacting!

No, that's Niang-Niang.

Speaking of always having something up their sleeve this is Frenda! She likes to hurt people with bombs and will betray her friends at a moments notice if she can talk at the moment. She has a special sort of charm to her. She's sixth best girl!

She's a right cunt that's what she is senpai

Literally who

What about Sixty Niggers-chan?