Brit/pol/ - The Thin Red Line Edition

>"Nonces here, nonces there, Westminster nonces everywhere," Ted Heath kiddy fiddling claims 'credible
unv.is/rt.com/uk/404495-child-abuse-ted-heath

>Labour activists compare Israel to the Nazis, Corbyn in damage control mode
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919300/Labour-branded-real-nasty-party.html

>May meets Donald Tusk, if you listen closely you can hear her panicking
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41389498

>Fighting terror, "puts unsustainable strain on police," just give me martial law, senpai
unv.is/breitbart.com/london/2017/09/26/senior-officer-fighting-terror-unsustainable-strain-police

>Bank of England warned not to raise interest rates, Brexit to blame, of course
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/26/bank-england-warned-against-interest-rate-rise-cost-living-squeeze

>Labour plans to renationalise PFI contracts ‘could take the Cabinet Office years’
unvis.it/civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/labour-plans-renationalise-pfi-contracts-‘could-take-cabinet-office-years’

>Theresa May welcomes Donald Tusk to Downing Street for crunch Brexit talks
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/26/theresa-may-welcomes-donaldtuskto-downing-street-crunch-brexit/

>Top cop admits it was a 'mistake' launching sex abuse inquiry outside Sir Edward Heath's home
unvis.it/thesun.co.uk/news/4537659/top-cop-admits-it-was-a-mistake-launching-sex-abuse-inquiry-outside-sir-edward-heaths-home/

>Hitchens' Log, 24/09/2017: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJ8wzo6Nns
twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/912681912342388736
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=ahWgxw9E_h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=RnJ8wzo6Nns

Sky News.

Drug legalisation will fail

DOGGO KING WHEN?

The government will fail

They're currently hoarding up all the medical, scientific and technological knowledge in the world before they intentionally collapse civilisation and start over again with a new system. You have been warned. If you're under 40, the chances are you will witness this event in your lifetime.

>tfw my flesh eating necrosis is back

Don't be silly, the EU owns you now. Juncker is your king

>work in a large bricky firm
>the yard gossip found out i was gay

>twitter.com/BBCPolitics/status/912681912342388736
Old labour v ((((them)))) racewar when?

The EU may own me, but at least I'm still Greek and so is my history!

Deny it.

suck someones dick

>the yard gossip
He’s the real homo

There'll be a multi-racial Peloponnesian war film soon, mark my words

"but said it was “all about the technology” and warned it would be expensive"

"The car will count as a British export, he said, although it is likely to be assembled in the Far East"

(just like his crap over priced vacuum cleaners)

>this yardie on labour conference

The Twitter responses are getting quite controversial in places, so not sure how long that will stay up.

Turk rape babies who don`t work need to keep their opinions to themselves.

It will be made of cheap brittle plastic in gaudy colours, cost $200K and break down after 6 months.

it's undeniable, line managers been going round telling everyone to be careful

i dont much like gays myself,

exactly

>the tory goverment aren't human beigns

Work to make Interracial Breeding grounds a reality, like you?

1 brit, in a wheelchair.

>Da peeepholes republick of saff yorksheer
how do Labour pick the speakers?

what did they mean by protected food status

You have a far larger percentage of migrants in your country though.

oops wrong image

The topics are fresher tier, the art is primary school tier.

>invest
Is this the same kind of """investing""" where you get other people to put money in, whilst putting in none of your own? Geez, I certainly hope the government can see their way to subsidising this with some taxpayer money.

>peace
Um no sweetie.

u cant call ur pasty cornish unless it was made in cornwall

There's gonna be Market meltdown anyway.

(the bank bailouts only bought time)

Nah, we are still pure

EU thing saying that certain foods can only be sold under name if it comes from a specific place

How did they find out if you aren't one of those effeminate twats?

literally who cares
if the claim is explicit enough (MADE IN CORNWALL) then it's fraud regardless if it's wrong

he asked and i weren't gonna lie to him

>the pound goes full zimbabwae to the point pakistans currencey is worth more so they all fuck of back there

I'm no fan of Labour, but if the City can cause a recession when the country elects someone that they don't like, then it needs to be castrated.

>pure
Maybe if we discount a few historical incidents.

42 Years of peace???

don't mention the Yugoslav wars!

And the destruction the Greek economy

>literally who cares
It protects local businesses being stomped out of the market by larger national or multinational brands

>ottman troops and greek women (17th century painting)

Regardless, the 42 years of peace is a result of nuclear weapons and the utter destruction of two consecutive world wars.

>conquering an area makes the inhabitants automatically switch ethnicity
By that logic you're Norman!

non-issue

>wanting to turn us to america even more
fuck off

>ban every business with an overseas branch
sounds good

>He asked
Weird tbqh

Absolutely an issue. Keeping wealth in the country, and distributed across it, is important.

>Ancap thinking everything is binary
Many such cases

>mfw taylor swift's newest album is electroclash pop
>literally sounds exactly like the black eyed peas
>mfw taylor has enough clout as a trendsetter to take the current music scene back to the will.i.am era

Are you ready for 2009 to make a comeback lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk

Why is it undeniable?

There were a lot more T*rks than Normemes.

>he asked

But turks were also nomads, low numbers as well...

>Muh Grenfell
Never let a good crisis go to waste topkek

Good. I hope you get shamed into altering your depraved behaviour.

Corbyn needs to put on weight to match Stalin's mass. If he didn't have the beard he would look Millipede tier weak.

I love you Rimmer.

"I think I've just seen Nigel Farage in a UKIP Mini" - my friend. He's in the area for the UKIP conference, and I'm waiting for him to check his dashcam. If he's still around I'll go see if I can say "Hi".

What does Sup Forums think about I, Daniel Blake?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahWgxw9E_h4

>mfw some thought mr rothschild was /ourguy/

Kek

>quit drinking and smoking
>sorted out lifestyle, diet etc
>lost arse load of weight
>started getting /fit/
>started getting agency work, looking for something better
>still going fucking mental with depression and loneliness all the time

it was supposed to get better

Market control always leads to more market control to counteract the unforseen negative effects of market control. Any implemented market control, however minor, will breed more and more market controls.

cause its true

It doesn't get better until you find someone, lad
Trust me, I was there

you focused on the wrong things.
None of that shite will save you when Sharia law is implemented. your subconcious knows this and is in open revolt. Hence depression.

YOU MUST fully consign yourself to the RELIGION OF PEACE and the teachings of pedophile prophets.

Jim cant fix this one.

>talks about terrorism
>literally 10 seconds later muh race hate crime

topkek

Maybe, just a bit wary since finishing with the last one was what put me into carcrash NEET mode to begin with

Thought he was in America.

Homosexuality is immoral and a sin.

Quite right.

I sincerely don't care if the EU does form an army at this point, at least it would mean fewer powers dependent upon the Yankee menace for protection.

Of course having a nascent EU army perched on our doorstep could prove a real issue, I would much prefer to see a Europe powerful and confident enough to dispense with their reliance on America, and to go ahead and challenge their interests.

No it isn't.

Tubby firing shots at Gove of all people, the most distrusted and tarnished member of the cabinet.

I notice he didn't say that fear won the referendum

No it's because the Americans and the Russians managed to get through the cold war without kicking anything off in Europe. Europe had absolutely no choice or responsibility for it.

tom watson bringing the cringe

aint thought bout it that way desu

down to nukes but not ours

t honk, the aids riddled nonce

It's a disease that leads to socially dangerous behaviour; not to mention the moral relativism it promotes. After all, if one of the most self-evidently depraved sexual acts is now to be accepted and even promoted, what else is permissible?

Homosexuality ought to be treated as a disease of the mind; and the treatment prescribed should be similar to that of other diseases; to isolate these individuals not out of hatred, but merely to prevent their worldview spreading, in a manner analogous to mental contagion, and to protect the rest of society (especially to protect children) from the homosexual.

The BBC is making an adaption of Troy with a 50% black main cast

>gove
Good thing he wasn't around during "loose lips sink ships" days, the RN would have been fucked...

I THINK TOO MUCH I WISH THE NIGHT WOULD COME

STAND THERE AND WATCH WAIT TILL THE END OF LONGING WHILE EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE HOLDS THEIR LIVES CLOSE

I THINK TOO MUCH

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE
I THINK TOO MUCH

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE

I've always thought Honk was a cunt tbqh.
No it isn't.

You're doing it right, lad. Keep going.
>t. first hand experience

>clamping down on sports betting
Fuck off Tom. It's an integral part of proletarian culture.

He's gorra point
I'd take the cure without a hesitation.

Stop enabling and justifying the behaviour of the sexually dysfunctional; it's harmful.

Yeah it sucks
At least our Jesus ain't black!

That sounds more like communism tbqh

So is communism, leech

Is Lidl a lower class store? Or is it just a cheap store.