Everyone is busy whining about the NFL. Meanwhile Trump is trying to start a war with North Korea

Everyone is busy whining about the NFL. Meanwhile Trump is trying to start a war with North Korea.
>But user! NK is pathetic! We'll destroy them!
Yeah, until China decides to jump in too.
>But Hillary was going to start a war with Russia
No evidence provided. At worst, maybe a cyber war but that's already been happening I'm sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=xSt6q0K1KTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A war with China is exactly what the USA needs to get back on top. You have become a rudderless nation and so your energies have turned inward, destroying yourself

Who here hilldawg?

bait harder newfag

The game is getting China to replace the little man. Which they already think is a good idea.

I'd like to agree that this is what we need, but I'm pretty sure the parties within would be more concerned about arguing with each other over if we should or not, it would actually be worse for us.

>Placing air restrictions over Syria wasnt going to escalate an already tense situation into a war

Sage this trash

>no evidence provided

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU&app=desktop

have you read her, "it's everyone's fault but mine, that I lost the election" book? if you think shes right then, your an even grater fool than most normal people.

Nukes dont exist you CIA nigger

nah you'll see a surge in anti commie rhetoric, which in turn will make all the lefties come out as full blown commies at which point you can view them as enemies as you're fighting commies and all that will be left are the patriots who will fight china

Fuck Trump!!!

I am with you anons!!!

Either impeach Trump or we jump!!!

#JumpAgainstTrump

That vote sailed after charlostville, the confederate monuments were the literal key to ignite that sentiment.

>China
Those guys who never won a war for 400 years? So scary.

Retardation is real

nah normies were still afraid of being painted as nazis thne. But if there is a bigger threat of commies then normies will be more worried about that

Fuck you pol, you have killed us all

>1 post by this id

you need to be banned

>At worst, maybe a cyber war but that's already been happening I'm sure.

Except the stupid bitch openly stated she would respond with military action if she felt Russia was hacking us.

It wouldn't have been just a cyber war.

Shut the fuck up. Christ, you fags are annoying.

We can do better

Go Trans for Trump

Get females turning into men , thus removing them from the gene pool.

#TransForTrump

I see retarded everywhere

>Belarus
Those guys who never had a country until 1991

Commies are never going to be a bigger treat, the peak point it's NK and no one see them as commies.

The counter offensive started to late and was to small, american style communism it's the mainstream culture since a long time ago and pretending that it's not them but someone else promoting it, doesn't helps at all.

Wrong!!!

We will not give the medical industrial complex our free dollar!!!

We must jump before Trump can do more harm!!!

#JumpAgainstTrump

Damn fallout 3 was a fine game

>a war with china
((world war)) media memes strike again, you all don't seem to realize it's not going to benefit them to intervene. a buffer state isn't worth losing their biggest trade partner and getting smashed.

Do liberals actually think Hillary lost because of her emails?

Her inability to handle an email server was on the very bottom of my list of things to hate her for.

Is say most Trump supporters and voters would agree

Fuck off nigger

Trump would have still won without all the FBI drama

You're not capable of telling us what reality might have been had the worst candidate to ever run for office won.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSt6q0K1KTw