Alright amerifags. Are any of you else sick of of the churches and other religions running rampant through our country...

Alright amerifags. Are any of you else sick of of the churches and other religions running rampant through our country? How come the churches are tax free? How come we sit idly by while our children are brainwashed from birth to believe in a invisible man in the sky? I'm sick of this shit. Pastors owning multimillion dollar houses, yachts, expensive as fucking cars. Here I am busting my goddamn balls at my job and getting taxed on literally everything. You want this country out of debt? Start a movement on taxing religions. Especially the Christians. They see the worst type of people. Hypocritical fuck heads just trying to push their bullshit ass fairy tale down people's throats. Pastors should not be paid to "preach the word of god". If they think what they are doing is just, they'll be fine with non profit.

Religion. Is. Bullshit.

It's keeping literally everyone divided. All religions need to be abolished, along with all of the blind followers so we can move forward in creating lasting relationships and allies with all of our neighbors. The world would be a much more peaceful place without all these fanatics running around bitching about their religion is the correct one. Fuck all of them. They're all wrong.

Tl;dr
Fuck religion

how many threads are you planning to spam today?

>How come the churches are tax free

Because separation of church and state. If it wasn't, it would go like

>we the church, we pay taxes, therefore we contribute to the government. Therefore we have a say in X matters.

Also go back to your neckbeard cave you autist

The NFL is subsidized by the government and 80% of the money you pay for cable goes to sportsball

sage

This.

Separation of Church and State
+
No taxation without representation
=
Churches don't pay tax

I'll fucking hunt you down like a gopher faggot nigger ass eating bitch cunt. I hope your mom gets raped with the bones of your grandma, by a nigger of course my horse. Seriously kill everyone in your home before I do. Chink ass faggot bitch. Die die die

>How come the churches are tax free?

Because they can deliver local charity more efficiently than the government could were they taxed.

Have you ever taken a Civics course in your life?

Nice pasta m8

Who's spamming?

you

It shouldn't matter, they use up resources and sit in a plot a land get make serious bank off brainwashing people. Tax the churches.

Not spamming? Is there an other user?

idc stop being such a neckbeard

no, its you. your posts are distinctive

>charity

They do shit charity work, and most of it is for some sort of gain. Usually in the firm of profits or to get the name of the church more out there. They're not helping just to help.

Churches are enablers for the bums that wander the street. Why get a job and make something of yourself when there is an establishment that gives you food and a place to rest? Just so you can spend what little money you can come across on drugs and booze.

Religions are literally tearing everything apart.

But shouldn't you care? It's don't fair to everyone else, you mook. You're one of the issues with America today. I bet you jerk off to the Virgini Mary.

>trying to find distinction through user text

Sorry you feel that way.

Religious ppl are children, mentally

Truth. They think life gets better after you die.

>you're one of the issues with america today
>virgin neckbeard keeps spamming posts like this all day

>keeps assuming I'm someone else
>assumes I'm a virgin neckbeard

Truth be told, I'm worried about our glorious country.

While you faggots argue about trivial shit (I. E. Niggers and transgenders)

There is a simple and easy solution to having more currency circulating through our economy and making a brighter future. All of the heads of our government officials are religious fanatics, do you see a pattern here? It's a globalism program. The churches don't care about us, they care about the money that is in our pockets and their "image". They want to appear as good and just, but when they are really just wolves in sheep's clothing.

Jesus christ YOURE SO FUCKING EDGY go tell your 9th grade counselor about it

So you don't have a problem with it?

Because Organized Religion has been, is and will most likely continue to be the largest source of wealth ever known. The Catholic Church of England controlled England until Henry V!!!. Look at most of Europe, Kings could be de-throned by a Pope. Religion controls thought.

>muh civic nationalism: the thread

Why should I? I'm not an edgy high schooler who hates religion just because it's a thing.

They don't get taxed
They don't run for office
That's the deal we have bra

But what's the point of being in office in the churches already possess so much power? Sounds like we are getting the shit end of the deal