Want to trigger a liberal and a marxist? become a hunter

>violent as fuck
>teach you survival skills
>dont give a fuck about (((equality)))

Only rural and suburban retards hunt.

High IQ city people are vegan.

I hunt every fall into the winter, its an awesome hobby.

>fag people are vegan

fixed for ya

Actually, rural and suburban retards also farm....City people don't do that either.

I am glad we agree that city dwellers don't eat without the "Rural and suburban retards".

Isnt hunting only allowed twice or so periods a year?

What will you do rest of the year to piss libsits off?

>said the swine proudly in its cage. "Without me, the farmer will starve!"

Fish and target shooting.

I forgot to mention some city people buy meat from grocery stores. But hunting is barbaric and I've never met a high IQ person who partakes in the activity.

Pretty much describes the situation.

I enjoy how that story is very relevant. The pig is representing the contemporary farmer....Literally killing himself just to feed a bunch of ungrateful fucks in a place a thousand miles away. Most "farmers" don't make shit in regards to the amount of work they do. It is important to remember that they feed the entire nation. Even a staunch communist knows this. If they shut down production, the first places to suffer would be cities. 3-5 days is all it would take to topple even the greatest city.

this

The problem is that farming has been industrialized, and that "single farmer" is now just a mexican illegal working on a massive industrial farm, rather than a small family run thing passed down generations.

And the problem with it comes, that the giant farming communes dont protest that much.

The yeomen is dead, his lands bought out from under him and the wisdom of his father made obsolete, or drowned out entirely by tech and media.

there's plenty of high-up people in bureaucratic circles that hunt. you just never talk to anyone who is actually important. which makes sense, since you only ever shitpost on Sup Forums

>muh civilization,
the big cities era is decaying. the society is about to collapse

>the big cities era is decaying. the society is about to collapse
I don't think that USA cities are going to last. They remind me of the shopping mall. The meme is over. These people are only liberal because they hate life and don't know any different. They have never gone hunting, fishing or hiking. They translate hard work to sub standard pay....When true hard work is its own reward. I think understanding the difference is what makes someone think the way they do.

>I've never met a high IQ person who partakes in the activity.

I have. Some intelligent people still commune with nature.

you mean obese?

very true

>Allowed

What are you, some rule following faggot? Just kill what you want whenever you want. Just be smart about it. You Eurocucks can never do anything without nanny government scaring you.

Irritating libshits by breaking the law is niggertier.

If you rub their face in it, you are doing the equivalent of putting into WORLDSTAAAH the video of you robbing a store.

My programmed brain read that as 'beta cucks'.