How do we solve the obesity problem from getting any worse? This is exclusively an American problem

How do we solve the obesity problem from getting any worse? This is exclusively an American problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170103122342.htm
diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ban jews.

By playing video games harder and faster then before.

end the media and gaming industry.
make people on gibs volunteer

mandatory iq test for reproduction ever meet an extremely overweight person of above 80 iq???
fat is linked to low iq
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

Don't be obese and encourage your friends and family to stay a healthy weight. Most importantly, don't overfeed your kids. Childhood is when fat people learn to be fat and they can never fully unlearn it.

>exclusively an American problem
wrong.

Obesity is due to effective marketing and advertising.
Put further regulations on advertising for food and food products and you will see a huge change.

Also, make Nutrition mandatory in public schools.

Tax the fat

Don't eat poison fake food
Exercise
Problem solved

>Don't eat poison fake food
>Exercise
>Problem solved

How do we force fatties into this?

Public school nutrition classes are a joke. Obesity is a caloric problem anyway, although the sugar jew is a big part of it. That's why you have confused beetus beasts wondering why they're still fat if they ate a vegetable last week.

The spics and kneelers as always make the percentages for the country look way worse than they actually are

This, aren't something like 40-60% of black women obese? I think I read that somewhere. I believe it to, I rarely see attractive, thin black women

Fat tax
Start caring about what’s in the food
Bring back recess
Make fat shaming great again
Take away women’s rights

Stop calling us Amerifats :-(

see

>This is exclusively an American problem.
hah thats rich.

its actually not, it's a western problem. it seems like for every country that is developed obesity rises. cept for japan, they shame their fatties and it works.

America has it worse, meals are supersized there.

Though yes, many places are filled with fatties.

People promoting the idea that all body sizes are acceptable has only increased the amount of fatties.

We should have a mandatory year of military service too. Maybe people will be fitter and respect their country a bit more

I've never seen a fat asian

The study brings to light that new terminology -- overfat -- is important to replace the old notions of 'overweight' and 'obese'. While it is estimated that up to 49 percent of the world's population, or 3.5 billion people, are obese or overweight, the well-documented obesity epidemic may merely be the tip of the overfat iceberg, state the authors.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170103122342.htm

I can't speak on public high school education, but I took nutrition as an elective in college, and it was fairly in-depth and quite educating.
Caloric intake is a problem, but you need to worry about salt, and as you said, sugar as well.
Teach kids the basics, and give them an understanding of the advertising business, and they can effectively make the right decisions.

I stand by my claim that the problem is a lack of education in advertising, not necessarily food itself.
People are associating their "feelings" with food, and they go to it as a source of satisfaction. Advertising companies know this, and they associate food and good feelings to bump up sales.

I think the problem is mostly the cheap 'soda'.

Ya I think its actually more than 60% fucking disgusting....

the burrito baby machines are not far behind them either... something like 45% then whites I think are around 30-35%.

It's really not that complicated, eat less, exercise more. Don't be lazy and you won't be fat.

>what is a sumo

Fucking, don't. Blacks are the ones suffering from obesity the most.
They want to pour sugar into their spaghetti, drink only sugary sodas, soak all their meats in sugary sauces, and use chip bags as their fashion statements, fucking let them.
They're eating NWO garbage food because they're too lazy and selfish to properly nourish themselves and that's not my god damn problem.
The NWO is deliberately poisoning all of us through the water we drink and the food we eat, why would I want to solve a problem that mainly effects black people who hate my guts and want me to die?

A lot of non-whites are fat where I live, but compared to non-whites we are in good standing. Fucking animals have no self-control

meant *whites not non-whites in first line

stop corn subsidies and ban high fructose corn syrup

No it's not. It's mostly blacks and hispanics. As their populations rise, average obesity rises. We have a lot more of them than Europe does so we look worse. Cross cultural racial data shows that the US white population is similar to Germany or UK.

A bunch of us sitting around brainstorming how to stop obesity is actually a bunch of whites figuring out how to ban soul food. Even if you had a big campaign blacks would hate us even more for it. Let them eat themselves to death, who the fuck cares.

nah m8 I drink soda and eat fried stuff all the time and my BMI is optimal

If anyone is wondering the US is the 8th fattest country in the world. (again if you removed kneelers and mexicans it would drop completely off the top 20 list)

1 Cook Islands 79.4
2 Qatar 77.8
3 Palau 77.6
4 Nauru 75.5
5 Kuwait 75.2
6 United Arab Emirates 73.1
7 Marshall Islands 72.7
8 United States 72.1
9 Andorra 72.0
10 Niue 71.4
11 Bahrain 70.2
12 Tonga 69.9
13 Australia 69.9
14 Czech Republic 69.6
15 Tuvalu 69.6
16 Samoa 69.1
17 Canada 69.0
18 New Zealand 68.5
19 Malta 68.5
20 Israel 68.2

like I give a shit

Yes, it is that complicated.
Try telling a hyperactive kid that drinks too many Mountain Dews and plays Call of Duty to check his caloric intake and exercise.
They just don't give a shit.
It's important to educate them on the marketing strategies of the food industry at as young of an age as possible.
The big companies are getting kids turned over before they're even capable of making rational decisions.
The diabetes rate among children 16 and younger has risen dramatically in recent years.
diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/statistics/

The more you complicate it the less people are going to listen, especially Americans.

t. facebook mom

There are alternatives to corn syrup, like brown rice syrup, and corn syrup, while not good for you, isn't terrible.
It's not like it's a substance that cannot be metabolized. The reason why it gets so much flak is because it's high in sugar.
The reason corn is grown so readily is because it's an easily farmed product in the U.S.
It's a parent's responsibility to assist their children in what to eat, and what not to eat.
It gets complicated when you realize the parents don't know shit about nutrition either.

wtf? Unacceptable. We need to be number one in everything.

They don't have to listen to the strategy, just fucking educate them in high school about nutrition, and be sure to include a chapter on food industry advertising.
Kids are fucking retards, that's why it's called education, not sit down and maybe listen.
Education is a form of forcing a person to accept technical information without them really knowing what's happening.
Enjoy.

It's irrelevant if they know it's a complicated issue.

weight loss is simple, losing weight is hard for your average burger.
With smartphones and everything it's easy as hell to make sure you're not eating too many calories but people just don't want to do that. Their desire to not give a shit and eat whatever they want outweighs their desire to stop being fat.

You can make high fructose syrups out of anything you fucking tard. The problem in the US that makes HFCS so cheap is corn subsidies. There are no rice subsidies in the US. And it's not about knowing anything about nutrition.

Actually, I don't feel like typing this out anymore. Food companies can basically put whatever they want in food and don't have to listen it in their ingredients(all the time)

While I agree kids need to be educated do you really think there is any chance of that actually happening with how much money these companies are making? It's all connected and health insurances and pharma is all in on it.

They'll just find a new additive. Just avoid that shit like the plague.

It's emotional.
Obese people have mental problems, and education is key to solving it.

>you tard
says the faggot bad mouthing HFCS like he just read a facebook spam post about it.
You're misled and arrogant, it's a dangerous combo.
I suggest reading up on agriculture in the U.S.
I don't have time to deal with your naive horse shit.
Corn is readily available, sustainable and can be used in anything, including fuel. Rice is a huge commodity in America and within the top 25.
It's more expensive to process, because there's less demand and less of it.

>it's not about knowing anything about nutrition
You think understanding nutrition is not about knowing and understanding nutrition?
you're a fucking fool
>food companies can put anything they want in food
wrong, that's what the FDA is for.
It's up to if you want to check the ingredients in what you're eating.
That's another reason why taking nutrition in high school is important, they teach you these things.

The culture needs to shift to the point where people can actually talk to each other about their weight problems before they become acute.

People tend not to do it because its seen as rude, 'none of their business', or in the extreme case perpetrated by the overweight and the victim industry, 'fat shaming.'

Without that; people can always find and reside in an echo chamber where people who would vomit if they actually saw them naked in person can tell them they are beautiful, and that the clothing industry are the people who are the true villains for not carrying a size 24.

You make a good point.
In a free market economy, however, the equilibrium will shift and other competitive businesses will take the preexisting businesses spots.
However, there is a lot of lobbying in D.C. to make sure this doesn't happen.

Sugar consumption is THE ONLY issue. It is in EVERYTHING in the western diet. Eliminate ALL added sugar in what you eat and you will not be fat. It is seriously that simple. You could still carb out all the time, and as long as you didn't wash it down with a coke and cookies, you'd be fine.

Sugar is a carb.
The issue is poor education.

Drinking soda every now and then isn't inherently bad, it's just people overindulge because they're self-destructive, and the unfortunate matter is most of them don't even know, or care.

Asian trade secret

Like every other problem we solved. Make it illegal. Obese go to jail and stay their on 1000 calories diet until they are not obese anymore 100% guaranteed effect.

>Obesity, like any other compulsion is rooted in accessibility. For etc, you cant be weed head if there is no weed, or alcoholic when there is no access to those. There can be drawbacks though. Same with food - rations is the solution.
But that will only make people to resort to other obsession. If you want your populace to lead role-lives you have to provide them with all they need for those, including healthy social environment, virtuous reinforcement, ''bread and games'' and so on. Since thats impossible you can only trade one evil with another - people will alwaysfind a way and excuse to make themselves miserable, just look at yourself and try to argue me.

Nuke Amerilardland, problem solved.

Who's going to pay for their incarceration, you stupid-shit, anarchist scum.
I know you're an irony poster and probably against the illegality of narcotics, but you're really just a man-babby retard.

>germanistan has opinion
we shit posting now lads

Get Yellowstone to erupt and the ensuing famine will solve the problem.

>Drinking soda every now and then isn't inherently bad,

came here to say this. also, checked

I don't do it, but it's not like it'll kill you.
Excess is what's bad.

>'germanistan'
given the fact that your third world shithole of a country is only 52% """white""", I shall call it 'Amerikongo' by that same logic.

>Who's going to pay for their incarceration
America has plenty of money. And expenditures in the jail system will pay themselves in healthcare.

Also good thing about this plan it is very simple to execute legally with little expenses on the LE process. Obese can't hide their bodies when based cops will come for them.

At least we're doing something about it, you fucking cuck.

If you are 10% over you ideal weight than you are not allowed to have any goverment benefit.

Stop posting.

>America has plenty of money
We're in debt big league, you sarcastic faggot.

You need psychological help, and I suggest you go to a temp agency and get a job immediately.

>I don't do it, but it's not like it'll kill you.
even a small amount gives you cavities.

pay those jewish dentists more money you dumb goyim.

You gon' give me ONE lil egg roll?

And yet you're our cock-suck and we do to you as we will. Do much for German whiteness.

I am sure your President, Donald ((Trump)) will do something about it, now get back to prepping Jamal and Tyrone instead of wasting time shitposting about more successful countries out of spite and jealousy.

Bang for buck banning obesity is a best option. All others would be just waste of money with very little effect. You can only disagree if you don't really want to stop obesity and just interested in virtue signaling. See if people think that something is really bad thing they ban it first. No exceptions. You don't see murder and theft legalized (inb4 taxation is theft hurr durr).

>jews falling for the processed jew
Pottery

America was 0% white at one point Germany was 100% white at one point...

Exactly this. Ham planets should not be allowed to reproduce and spread their supposed "muh curves muh matabolism is slow muh calories and thermodynamics doesn't work in meeeee" genes. Disgusting fats. God I hate them more than nigs

They think health at every size is actually real. Seriously, they ACTUALLY believe you can be 500lbs and healthy. Fuck I hate them so fucking much user.

PAY

It is slowly becoming a global problem.

Only way is to literally tax the fatties and put taxes on shitty food while lowering the prices for healthy foods.

it is not exclusively an american problem it is exclusively a lazy persons problem

>"you can't have that rice"
>"but it's FRIED"
>"that's even worse, james"

POP OFF JAMES

>more successful
>elects a childless bull dyke as chancellor for fourth term

No one will listen to you.
You're out of your mind.
Good luck.