HAPPENING FOR REAL, South Korean Soldier Shot In Head Near DMZ

HAPPENING FOR REAL, South Korean Soldier Shot In Head Near DMZ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=277&aid=0004084540
youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_border_incidents_involving_North_Korea
express.co.uk/news/weird/768362/TR-3B-Triangle-UFO-on-truck-Area-51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A soldier from Cheolwon was shot in the head. He was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead. It is unclear whether this was an accident or activities of the North Koreans. Considering that this area has frequent live fire training exercises, it is too soon to tell whether this was a training accident or a sniper. Citizens are concerned this could be North Korean activity. The area is close to North Korea, but it hasn't been established whether North Korean shootings could be possible.

WAR TIME OH YEAH DRAFT ME NIGGERS

neva know what hit em

>That pic
>Those digits
Mein Neger.

you have to post a link nigga

Quality game right there.

DAS RITE WHITEY GO ON THE FRONT AND DIE FOR THE US OF A WHILE I POUND YOUR LIL DAUGHTER IN THE ASS YIAH WHITE BOAI DO DAT SHIT SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE FLAG

fake, fug u

well played

Bump. Rest in pieces.

that was meant for

Why would the norks shoot some random soldier and not an officer?

Sauce

Wasn't some user larping about a false flag soon?

Their vision aint the greatest fampai

it was pretty savage and i don't think i'll recover any time soon. call of my war plans, this triggering has slaked my bloodlust.

sample bias

Source?

Suicide, probably. My wife is Korean. I lived there for 6 years. They off themselves at an alarming rate.
I moved us out before my kids entered their insane education system.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE
S

good luck with the language

His hairy ass

low energy neighbor, autumn started you needed to bulk up on cigarettes and soda

press s to split the atom on commies

arr rook same

They talk about a accident

Calm down user. I'm just interested in whatever he said since I usually don't read that crap. I'll hear him once.

No.

>low energy neighbor, autumn started you needed to bulk up on cigarettes and soda
just went to the local squat shop and bought me a cola and 3 cigs are u stalking me

savage but necessary

at least you can talk

anyone knows if they are good at shooting at all?

Ha! South Koreans are cowards and wont do anything! Nothing!! They've had entire ships sank by the Northern Gooks and they did nothing. South Koreans are terrified of getting nuked by the north. The north has been tunneling under the DMZ for years and the south admits they have no idea how many tunnels exists. As soon as a war starts multiple underground entrances would open and a million north gook bugs would come streaming out. The south is a a bunch of spoiled indolent cowards like Americans nowadays.

>Why would the norks shoot some random soldier and not an officer?

because US propaganda
the implication is that the Norks did it, to stir up hate and vengeance... sorta like y'know.. 9/11

s

s

s

SAUCE?

Haha i did the exact same thing, although i buy pepsi because it's cheaper, and york or pall mall.

Slavic wisdom to survive winter :D

nothing will happen
south korea are too cucked

if we intoxicate ourselves daily we will survive the nuclear war , keep it up

PROXY WAR HAS BEGUN: Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cCNUXI0-WXA

History of border incidents with DPRK the last 17 years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_border_incidents_involving_North_Korea

This is not unprecedented, but definitely an uptick in escalation.

Translation is rough.

doesn't matter, tension is too high at this point
grazie :3

IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING user?

Based Kim disrespecting everyone as usual, because he knows USA, SK and Japan are all too weak to do anything.

This needs to be stickied.

Article says 27 July.

It ain't happening.

If only we had the Might of Finland behind us.

This is google translates take on the situation.
Gangwon Province is reported to have been killed by a soldier in Cheolwon, guns are concerned about the incident is raising the voice of concern.

One media reported on July 26, "Soldiers belonging to Cheolwon Unesco soldiers were transferred to the hospital wearing a tofu in 4 pm, but they were fated."

The soldiers were reportedly reported to have been involved in an accident while returning to the unit after repairing their vicinity with their colleagues in accordance with the plan of the day, and details of the accident were not disclosed yet.

Cheorwon is an area adjacent to North Korea, but whether or not direct shootings are possible has not been clarified yet. Also, as shooting training is frequent, the possibility of a training accident can not be ruled out either.

But the netizens are raising the anxieties about the North Korean military's actions, saying, "It is not a simple accident," he said.

In addition, there is a reaction that "it is necessary to clarify the spelling truth" and "the fact that accidents are frequent in Cheorwon".

why do you have to larp?

People dont get as pissed. They axe-murdered some US troops once, but it would have been a much bigger deal if they evicerated some Colonel or something

>transferred to the hospital wearing a tofu

at least he didnt die hungry

>South Korean Soldier Shot In Head
3 billion to go. time to kill the hive

see
The event happened months ago. This thread is one big nothingburger.

Luckily I trained my daughter to lynch every nigger she sees.

Have a well earned (You) fellow burger

S

WHAT THE FUCK

my bad aus bro

America is more interested in crying over football than NK right now too.

Is Kim the ultimate chad?

Considering they don't have enough ammunition for live-fire training and their rilfes are old Soviet stock... they may well have aimed at some guy in Tokyo.

Could just be a mistranslation from Google
strange they are making an article on it on September 26th same day the 26th but it says July instead
Looking at news from South Korea on July 26 2017 there's nothing about it
article was made on 9/26/17
all the comments are from today from what i've read.

Has anyone been unironically training more frequently with the possibility of war really being on the horizon?

maybe he was shot by a racist white cop. we don't know yet, so lets assume

Great another false flag. Just let Best korea reunify with the shitty south. The US needs to leave Asia alone.
>nukes japan
>cold war with Russia and China
>divides korea
>divides vietnam
>invades iraq
>invades afghanistan
>invades iraq again

This won't be conventional war user.
express.co.uk/news/weird/768362/TR-3B-Triangle-UFO-on-truck-Area-51

I think the article is talking about the event in retrospect. the July/September translation error is not a thing I think is valid as this is the first I've heard of the issue. The western media has not reported on this and there are no other outlets reporting other than a sketchy OP article. Even twitter doesn't have a passing mention of an event at the DMZ

Look, I understand we all want the happening. But now is not the time.

They have massive ole noggins tbf its hard not to hit them

South Korea have a history of suppressing information on the North Korean provocations.

They'll say it was an "unclear accident." The next day they'll say "accident on the shooting range." And 4 days later, they'll say that a North Korean sniper killed a South Korean soldier.

Bonus points for the head shot though. Although Koreans have notoriously large heads so not sure.

South Koreans regularly let Norks murder and kidnap their civilians, and Americans don't care about SK troops, they're basically ablative armor.

This will lead to nothing.

You're probably right
there's still 2500 comments on it by South Koreans so I wouldn't call it a sketchy OP article, I imagine the South Korean Gov would want to keep this as quiet as possible until they figure out the whole situation.

>turns out to be some fellow SK type who thought headshot boy was a dick and "accidentally" got him in the noggin

If there's an accidental-fire incident in the DMZ, it'll be an entire unit of Norks cutting loose because panic is contagious.

There is a long history of skirmishes on the DMZ. Accidental shots and probing. Issually doesnt lead to anything but the tension is racheted up and could be very dangerous.

Happens all the time...it's not so de-militarized

Gulf of Tonkin, here we come!

yea, it should be called the militarized zone tbqh

>until they figure out the whole situation
What's to figure out. SK even let BK sink a destroyer, did nothing.

When it will finally happen

s

I remember a soldier who came back from duty on tje DMZ and had a combat infantry badge and we were at peace everywhere at the tim. Lol. We were like howed you get that!. Lol.

74/88

Chink Wars nao!

Are you like him?

Oh shit

Over one soldier? No.
>Norks sink fishing boats, killing crew
>Norks shell Worst Korean island, killing islanders
>Norks sink Worst Korean destroyer, sailors killed
Nothing ever happens. This is the longest cocktease in history.

thats a big rocket, man.

>Sork soldier gets shot in the head soon.

CALLING IT!!!

for you

niggers are overepresented in the military nowadays desu

War didnt happen when Americans were killed over a tree, it's not going to happen for some no-name gook

Unfortunately not in combat arms. Infantry/Armor/Artillery are disproportionately white.

Although that is a plus in the event of a race war.

Who gives a shit about worst Korea and the soldiers of their feminist death cult government?

Yeah, as drivers.

link or its fake and ghey

Nothing on any news channels tho

Well Trump did declare war on NK, so this was bound to happen

/thread