Why is the western way of eating food the best one?

Why is the western way of eating food the best one?

All the others are literally disgusting ways of eating food. Like pic related.

Why would I want to taste the spit and mouth of the person sitting besides me when they can't eat without their hands?

>not using two sticks to eat your food
>sophisticated

pick one

Sticks are shit.

It's not practical enough.

That's just your fuckin opinion.
Eating with hands adds up the taste and it feels good.
Spoon/Fork/Knife/Chopstickfags need to try for once.

Forks and spoons are shit

It's over engineered when you're born with 2 utensils at the end of your arm

>Eating with hands adds up the taste
>India

POO IN LOO

>adds up the taste
Yeah, adds up the taste of your shit-stained fingers, pajeet.

>Why is the western way of eating food the best one?

It's specifically the European way,

All the burgerfags design their food to be eaten using using their hands, because they are plebs.

>feels good

yes, feeling good is how we should structure our society and its norms.

Are you a moron? That is a western way of eating, thats a low country boil, typical in the southeast USA.

FGS, just try once.
Only touch of hands can feed your soul.
Spoons are just tools to feed your stomach.

And toilet is just tool to make streets cleaner.

>I need to buy these things that my body already came equipped with by default.
Are eating utensils the greatest jew meme of all time?

>can't eat without their hands
well forgive me for not holding my tablewear whit my feet

t. eats off of the pavement in mumbai

(((utensils)))

>Falling for the meme.

Say what you Niglet?

my mother tells me that when she came 50 years ago that germans didnt even know what watermelons were, or bananas. when she brought food like that to school, kids asked her if those were edible. they only ate butter on bread and apples.

damn that looks comfy, what type of cuisine is that? I had fish in Malaysia that was made in banana leafs, delicious

>adds to the taste
>check flag

>(((white))) "people"

t. Cut dick
>falling for the utensil jew

chopsticks and western utensils are equally sophisticated, so long as you keep your knife in left hand and fork in right (americans like to switch them back and forth)

chopsticks are the aryan way to eat messy things like chicken wings (requires asian level skill though.)

POO IN FOOD

Why are you posting your sister?

Fyi crawfish boil is meant to be eaten with your hands..

>big corporate fast food chains are lacking in safety standards in a couple stores
>so let's shit on the streets and wipe with our bare hands

ok, sounds good

(((jewtensils)))

I know I'm wrong to expect a healthy debate on Sup Forums but hey, you're an idiot.

It can be found in literally every south eastern US state..

>keep your knife in left hand and fork in right
you have it backwards
fork in left, no switching

And you shit in the street, fuck off you pajeet.

>not just using whatever handedness you were born with/feels the most comfortable
You seem to be lacking in freedom, fellow burger.

idk, is this true? if so ill switch. i just know that 99% of the slobs in this country have no concept at all with how to properly use a fork and knife.

also, its amazing to watch the difficulty FOB asians have with a fork and knife. its so easy compared to chopsticks, lol (and im just talking basic use, not proper form.)

>being this new

great now I'm hungry

a big seafood boil is delicious and best eaten with hands. don't be a snobby retard. I admit in your pic related eating rice with fingers is a little much, but something like crab legs and corn on the cob, wtf, do you just not eat those foods or do you get a nigger to hold it up to your mouth?

>place that employs indians
>no fecal matter in food
You only get one pajeet.

>actually giving a fuck about culinary technique
>in USA
Fuck off british scum

Crawfish boil is different you have napkins, forks and plates. Even for the backyard boil with family its vary clean, just messy.

this mentality is why we are a dying nation. you are proud of being retarded

>pro tip: our grandparents ate with proper etiquette

Why use soap when my body naturally sheds off old dirty skin?

Yes. Fork is a left hand utensil. That's why it is put on the left hand side of the plate when setting the table.

also the northeast. search for low country boil or new england boil. just the types of stuff in it is slightly different and really you can put whatever you want. it is basically, potatoes, corn, and sausage and then laced with whatever seafood is native. Could be crab legs, mussels, shrimp, oysters, crawfish, etc.

Disgusting. If you eat with your hands you're a damn savage.

>this mentality is why we are a dying nation. you are proud of being retarded
No we're a dying nation because you're an effeminate faggot

>pro tip: our grandparents are dead too faggot

>mfw when eating with a group of Laotians for the first time and no one was using utensils

You eat burgers with a fork?

its almost like thats how people in the jungle eat food. go figure

>literally pic related

>place that employs indians
Read again, you imbecile.

That's a Low Country Boil, you mong. That's from the Southern US, and it's based as fuck. Potatoes, sausage, corn on the cob, shrimp, crab legs, old Bay seasoning.... good shit.

This may sound stupid, but I fucking hate the way Asians eat, with those sticks and their protruding jaws, it looks fucking disgusting.

>It's over engineered when you're born with 2 utensils at the end of your arm
Thanks for that tip, rajeed.

everyone already eats bread, fries, snacks etc with their hands already, pajeet. it's nothing revolutionary.

That shit is not food. Thats ingredients.

Wouldn't you sit on the floor with a setup like this? Why are they using chairs?

t. no dick

True, its a drawback. But Asian's usually eat family style, so its usually a setting where you share food and are around people you are comfortable with.

Its pretty much the most civilized way to *easily* share a ton of food. I know western food sharing is much more civilized (including the extra effort required, which makes it more caring), but Im American so my drug addict family hasn't had a thanksgiving dinner for like 12 years.

IKR,
I meant to try things which we eat with utensils but can eat with hands too.

wrong pic

>muh dick.
I wonder why Europe is becoming more Niggerish now.

>Poo in loo advocating poo in stew.

What a beautiful table set up in pic related, looks clean to me, even used saran wrap.

Such ornamental placement of the food leads me to believe its both sanitary and delicious.

It is also in a family+friends setting, where we can safely assume that if they do eat with their hands, they have washed them beforehand.

That looks pretty comfy, and promotes family

The western way of eating food is in your bedroom in front of a computer/TV screen.

POO IN FOOD

Easy solution, just poo in the condom, freeze it, and use it as a dildo.

POO IN VINDALOO

THIS!

Didn't all americans eat a pizza with their hands? And even rip the slices from the box in multiple people.

That actually looks pretty fun and tasty.
Just not every fuckin day

Like soup?

That's a real shitty gook style boil

Get the fuck back to your designated shitting street.

If your hands are covered in shit, maybe.

No. Only if you wipe your ass with your hands and then use them to pick up your food.

There are lots of hand-only foods, the nasty part is shitty hands.

>ermploys brown people
>they probably did it
>the (((article))) shows a white woman
>she obviously wasn't the one who did it

Where are the dogs and cats?

You mean it adds the taste of shit, right?

Go build some fucking toilets and then share your opinions.

>eating off the street meme is fucking real

prepared in a clean kitchen and served in individual portions on clean plates, placed on clean tables elevated several feet off a clean floor.

Thats a crawfish boil user. They do it in the south ya fucking dink ass mo mo.