>Petry and her husband will leave the AfD
>Gauland and Weidel elected leaders of the AfD Bundestag group

- Other
>15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
>15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/alexander-gauland-im-gespraeche-petry-hat-der-partei-in-den-ruecken-gestochen-15216294.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aTDdkdtziGo
de.euronews.com/2017/09/19/dalai-lama-fluchtlinge-sollen-zuruckkehren
deepl.com/translator
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/26/germany-far-right-election-afd-trolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MACHEN
WIR
SELBER

>Gauland said today that Israels right to exist is part of Germanys national interest. And that german soldiers would have to defend it.

He stated that there are problemes with this implication, you fucking shill.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/alexander-gauland-im-gespraeche-petry-hat-der-partei-in-den-ruecken-gestochen-15216294.html

Third for Germany is rightful gypsy clay.

Gypsy is Clay, German.

That's racist and völkisch. Germans must not get children

t. German media

Don't worry those guys are just d&c faggots...

Xth for joeposting is now canon in Kraut/pol/ - AfD General

AfD already causing a serious shitstorm in plans of the Establishment.

So good.

www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/macrons-europa-rede-albtraum-fuer-paris-15219368.html

Any more articles about us than Lügel and Cuckfeed?

My condolences, but we are taking over and there is nothing you can do about it. AfD is the gypsy party now.

The impaler is cool as fuck, but Zigeuener will get gassed, sry.

I gotta hand it to you misfits and pariahs.

Your pranks are really getting outta hand.
Your idea of a joke is to fuck up elections.
Good on you.

Anyone can provide me with Pic/Vid salt of media/people?

Where are the Austrians?

We need to prepare for the upcoming Austrian election!

If he'd be a Zigeuner he'd be most likely already here friendo.

Your only value is removing kebab.
If you slack on your duty to do that, you're nothing to us but a liabillity.

I agree. Dear Alpenschluchsers try to establish an 'Austria general' and some of us will try to help you with memes and magick.

Hey guys, can yall explain to me why Petry left/is leaving the party? I'm confused though I have been following the election closely.

Na, our Kraut/pol/ will be just fine
Ein Volk
Ein Reich
Ein Faden

She says that the party has become too chaotic and extreme but in reality she just waited until she was on parliament gibs.

>meinfühl.jpg

missed those trips, dang.

Anyway, is there a need for drawfags for AfD memes, I see that there is already lots of afdchan and putsch chan out there, just asking if an additional one would be of any help?
I am considering learning how to draw (well) in the next 4 years up to the next election... maybe even learn some GIMP meme-smithing by the side?

>Rosenbach
every single time

I'd rather shill for Strache.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTDdkdtziGo
Daily reminder.

Hard to say. The rumor is that Petry, despite her intelligence, is slavishly devoted to her husband Pretzell. Pretzell is an idiot without charisma that tried to take control of the AfD in his own state, but lost against the right winger Renner. Pretzell has been using Petry to try to further his own agenda, but the party called them out on it and isolated them both. Now both of them left the party. effectively, if you wish to know why Petry left, look up her husband.

Dalai Lama confirmed as nazi bigot

de.euronews.com/2017/09/19/dalai-lama-fluchtlinge-sollen-zuruckkehren

>you're nothing to us
>us
Wer bist du?
>Your only value is removing kebab.
>If you slack on your duty to do that
Warum sollte es mich kümmern?

>Gauland: "We will hunt them."

Who?

Of course there is. Haven't seen so many AfD drawfags at Sup Forums pol so far...

Who is the actual leader of AfD now that Petry is gone and are they /our guy/?

Merkel

Merkel or whoever

Thanks for the quick response. On an unrelated note, how often is it that you see refugees in the street or in your day to day activities. What do you think will happen with them? Will they go home eventually?

Meuthen is the Leader but Höcke is /ourguy/

I see them very often but I am no measure as I am from cucktopia and work near a refugee shelter. We can only hope that most of them will go home but the damage is done.

dalai lamer afd member confirmed

to stress this again: leftist love da bhuddism. meme?

Meuthen
Good man, not /ourguy/, but openly tolerates /ourguys/ in the party unlike Petry.

Our streets are full of niggers. They are everywhere in the cities (we don't have ghettos to isolate them). Before the refugee wave niggers where extremely rare and hijab wearing women were a small but constant presence. Now they dominate the streets.

Can you elaborate what you mean by "damage"?
Thanks for answering btw.

Das ist zu viel zu lesen. Bitte, vereinfache es kurz und schnell. Und auf Englisch für die Amerikaner die kein Deutsch können.

What is the safest and best place to raise a family in Germany, by your estimate? If there is not a place in Germany what about Austria or even Switzerland?

Did the "Gastarbeiter" go home? They started it, now we have "refugees".

Sachsen-Anhalt, mein Neger.

Even if we can send them miraculously back (as it also was planned with the turks). Some of them will stay. Legally or illegally.

Boys I was in Italian restaurant for lunch today, in Hamburg. There was this supercucked looking German and after few minutes of reading news on his iPad he stood up and started yelling to the Italian owner about politics.

> literally nazzis in parlment, feel very ashamed, horrible national shame
> we need new blood in SPD, Schultz is too old, we shoul take an example from Austria since they have such young minister

Total assblasted!

Go to Dresden or the surrounding area. Very German, very peaceful. Also lower wages on average but also lower costs of living. Food in Dresden from "local stores" (not Mcdonalds) costs around half compared to the prices in my west German student city.

No time for your request, sorry.
Copy the text and use DeepL for translation deepl.com/translator (DeepL is really great, much better than google, >90% accurate imo)

I see. Have the German people began to intermingle with these groups at all or do you think their population will grow independently?

Haven't seen any non-europeans in the rural parts of saxony. That's probably why most of them vote that it wll stay that way.

can so post the stegner reclam booklet?
is he still stellvertretender vorsizende der kinder seiner frau?

Ich kann es lesen und verstehen, aber die Texte ist zu lang und ich habe keine Zeit dafür.

How do these places look aesthetically and what are their people like?

Keep spending most our lives
Livin' in a Hartzers paradise
Been spending most their lives
Livin' in a Hartzers paradise

We are still reasonable safe everywhere, since germans will establish order wherever they live, but the security situation is slowly degrading. You will want to move either to the rich city districts, where all the "journalists" and politicians live, or to the eastern regions that are heavy in right wing mentality. Also rural areas without refugee shelters can be good.

No, they are mostly segregated depite what pol memes are saying.

You have to go back

This is what makes me wonder how the globalists plan to make us all into one THE HUMAN RACE, when people just get closer to their own groups instead of spreading and interacting. How do they plan to enforce the multikulti?

come to the Harz mein freund

Has the FPÖ any chance or will kurz win for the ÖVP?

Sachsen-Anhalt is like the Upper Midwest of Germany. Dresden is where I live when I am in Germany and though it's a million times better than Berlin, Hamburg, or Frankfurt, it is showing some very obvious signs of distress, like nigger riots at the train station, niggers robbing Rewe grocery stores with machetes, nigger rapes of German women, nigger brawls in Altstadt, and so forth. It's quite shocking.

>Aber fiktiv gesprochen: Sie müssten die Entscheidung treffen. Was würden Sie tun?
GAULAND: Ich bin gegen fiktive Szenarien. Aber wenn tatsächlich die Gefahr besteht, dass Israel von der Landkarte verschwindet und die Juden – jetzt sage ich mal was ganz hartes – ins Meer getrieben werden, dann müssen wir in der Tat an der Seite Israels stehen.

AFD is pro-zionist

I'm glad they are kicking out the moderates.

To the average leftist once you go out of the 'normal' political spectrum it doesn't matter if you are a moderate or if you are literally Hitler.

If you are not pro-zionist you cannot even get into politics.

Will you elect Strache or Kurz who will then form a coalition with Strache?
Kurz seems more moderate, Strache is more 1488. Am I wrong?

What is the general feeling towards Americans where you live?
Sorry what?
What place has been hit the worst by the crisis?

Depends. I see a lot of teenagers that hang out with token niggers, especially the wigger kind that pretend to be "hardcore gangster turks". I suspect that is because the nigger children are forced into classes. You will also see the occasional unmarriable hambeast walking her nigger lover, because that is the only way for her to get laid and marrying is his only way to not get deported.

East Germans are very friendly, I find them more talkative then the mogrels here in the west. Dresden city is beautiful, they rebuild many historical buildings after the war. Rather flat countryside within German borders but mountains are not far away (like 60 miles) for skiing in winter. Also Prague is close and could be visited regularly. There is enough stuff to do and you can live a quiet life if you want or always go into the bigger city. Of course, every bigger city has scum, but Dresden is way cleaner than most western cities I know.

>being pro muslims
>flag

This. AfD Cucks need to be removed. AfD needs to be a party of /ourguys/ who will hunt down Merkel. :3

Well companies are getting payed if they employ them, they are learning german, some of them get own flats... it won't stay always like that. Just look at the turks.

This desu.
If you are even remotely anti-isreal, they will find a way to shut you down and use violence if you don't submit.

Ach, Udo...

Hey kraut/pol/, is Alice Wiedel getting press coverage because AfD need a Petry replacement or because she's a legitimate leadership candidate?

He's shit Gesocks anyway.

I see. I have heard that the east is still recovering from communist occupation. Is there any truth to this?

>What place has been hit the worst by the crisis?
Bavaria because it's our southernmost state and the big cities.

Did he type this while drunk? He's giving me strong Till Schweiger vibes there

>Schreibfehler
Stopped reading right there.

but Dresden is Sachsen and not Sachsen-Anhalt

Weidel is the leadership. Petry has been sidelined for months. So the fact that she is leaving isn't a big deal. Of course, the fake media want to make you believe that the AfD is falling apart, when actually, not much has changed. The cucks are just self-removing now officially.

I can't take people serious who always feel the need to use more than one !

Cucks wie der Typ müssen als Erste hängen. Ernsthaft.

>Bunte Republik Deutschland

Fick dich, Idiot.

Alice has always been better than Frauke. She will be getting press coverage because she is co-leader of the AfD faction in the Bundestag.

Weidel and Gauland have been the bosses for a while now.

word, thanks for the clarification.

>what place has been hit the worst by the crisis
I really don't know how to answer that. The distribution of violent crime has been pretty uniform, so places that were already unsafe due to the presence of negroid animals (Berlin, Köln, Frankfurt) are less safe, and places which previously had no real issues with nigger crime (Dresden, Rostock, and other smaller eastern cities) now have at least some.

I can say in my day to day I still feel safe, but I see or read about some serious bullshit on a daily basis. Just the number of mystery meat babies I encounter is fucking unreal. Like every day when I'm in Dresden I see some dumb thot, her mixed race animal fetus, and the father and his friends, basically out just strutting around and daring anyone to take issue with them. You see gangs of teens and 20-somethings just hanging out and leering, fucking swarthy beggars all over the Old City, and shit like that.

In the Alaunpark, a nice big green space in the city center, it used to be a pleasant place to sit for a coffee, even with all the filthy anarchists hanging around. Now the cops have to cut down trees to monitor nigger drug dealers, there is often violence there after dark or at big festivals, and you always find blacks and Arabs just laying around sleeping in the grass so you can't play soccer with your kids or whatever.

I think this problem is a little bigger than even Sup Forums would estimate and I don't know how it's going to resolve itself.

why the fuck Petry resigns?

Ja, das weiß ich.

>What is the general feeling towards Americans where you live?
After 9/11 our leftist media was heavy on the US bashing, which caused the same people that now eat up the AfD=Nazi propaganda to attack them. I still remember the shame I felt when a group of local turkish teenagers raped a female US soldier that was just stationed here. Obama caused the anti-US sentiment to go down, but Trump is starting to rile them up again. However, since they concentrate on the AfD, the anti US rhetoric is not a focus right now. Also the high amount of Trump bashing coming from the US gains you some sympathy from them, as you are no longer seen as standing united behind the war of the Bush admin.

In general you want to avoid arabs and leftists, who hate you for different irrational reasons. Some arrogant media consumers will try to lord their uneducated opinion over you, but they are all too much of a pussy to actually act it out. In general germans do not blame a populace for their politicians, as we don't feel represented by our own. This mentality is slowly dieing out, though, as our traditional german values are being mitigated and replaced by barbarians and globalists.

Kurz will probably win. But I am hoping for ÖVP/FPÖ

>AFD is pro-zionist

So? Are you a disgusting shitskin muslim?

Post the rest of the interview, you FUCKING shill.

>Now the cops have to cut down trees to monitor nigger drug dealers

They've also done this here.
SAVE A TREE EXPEL A BASKETBALL 'GERMAN'!

She was a LARPer and couldn't handle it once it got real

She had to resign because it's not about her anymore.

How Germany’s far right took over Twitter – and tilted the election
The extreme-right activists had even drafted a comprehensive handbook on media guerrillas that included instructions on “shitposting”, open-source meme warfare and social networking raids.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/26/germany-far-right-election-afd-trolls