What can she do to make Saitama actually like her?

What can she do to make Saitama actually like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.com/r/onepunch_man/061.2/3478/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She wants the Tatsumaki though

Make her stop being a stupid self serving bitch?

nothing, this ain't a romance manga. fuck off.

Pay his rent

I didn't mean in a romantic way.

Wouldn't he be attracted to her due to her oppai?

>romance only happens in romance manga
It's really out of place in this particular series, but romance is very common in anime/manga. Having a love interest in any series is basically a staple.

So what, does that mean Fubuki will end up being Saitama's Chi-Chi/Hancock then?

Possibly, but like I said romance seems out of place in this series.

Could you really imagine Saitama falling in love?

If Saitama falls in love, does it mean he found someone that can beat and dominate him?

Only if that's his fetish.

Oh of course, ONE seems to just like parodying it if Mob is an example.

Eh, not really. Not unless it was for a gag or something.

Maybe, Fubuki would seem like his type of woman if she wasn't annoying or didn't treat being a hero how she did.

Become a strong man.

He can't. Saitama's heart became so strong he can't feel anything.

Does he consider Genos his actual student and friend?

Fill his belly with her meals and fill her belly with his semen. Not that hard.

But Saitama's sperm will punch through any birth control they tried to use. She'd have to give up being a hero to take care of the children.

bust that pussy open

Maybe he's infertile because all his sperm punch into the egg and completely destroy it. To have kids they'd have to arrange artificial insemination making sure to use only one sperm.

Last i remember he just considers him his student. He just cant think of anything to teach him.

I-is this also in the anime? I thought it was only 12-13 episodes?

Play video games.

Anyeone know where the BD translations are gonna be release?

give him sloppy toppy

why is this a thing and why do I like it

At this point I'd like to think they've developed something of a friendship, even if Genos is still on the student-master trip.

OP's pic was in the anime, but there's been an OVA released every month.

Saitama is gay because that's the progressive thing to do. It's 2016 after all

Didn't the author say that he was impotent now? I mean it makes sense with how detached from everything he is that he lost his libo as well. I mean can you imagine how the human brain would be if we didn't think about sex or something lewd every 3 to 7 seconds?

I actually think Saitama is written as largely emotionless. Not without passion, but without emotion.

I don't think he would be too affected even if everyone he associates with was slaughtered in front of him, honestly.

She should go for Genos, she would be better with him(they looked cute together in the OVA)

>if she loses the two traits that define her character, she'd be saitama's type of girl

All he needs is a non annoying person with Oppai

With an idol on TV, yes. He could be in for a real struggle in trying to get her autograph.

pretty fucking sure i'd remember if it was officially stated saitama was impotent. he doesn't show any sexual or romantic interest but he just doesn't show emotions at all. he's dead inside

kill yourself

Not be a grandstanding bitch to him all the time.

this

It's not like those are the only traits that define her, there's still her shit with Tatsumaki and running a Heroic Yakuza while actually caring for her subordinates.

Suck his dick. Saitama doesn't seem like the type who'd turn down an aggressive woman.

She seems to have one already, it's just buried under her baggage.

Would she be attracted to him if he still had his hair?

But he already like her

yes

readms.com/r/onepunch_man/061.2/3478/1
Chapter is up on NS.

buy Saitama 's rent

Genos already did that

Go line up at the supermarket sale with him so he can get twice the cheap groceries.

Jin draws some fappable girls but damn, his fetishes really are busting my balls here.

are saitama and tatsumaki the only chars in murata art to go into ONE's quarity mode?

Yes