His country got invaded by Germany

>his country got invaded by Germany

How quaint.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>his country got invaded by Germans and was a German colony ever since.

>germany has never won a war

Hey Hans I'm laughing at the untermensch continentals not you

Di di di did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky

why are germans so ugly?

They cucked the frogs at Waterloo (with a minor bit of bong involvement), and they cucked the frogs again later in the century on their own.

Franco-Prussian War?

>muh prussia

Give it up lel

>Minor bit
You mean major. We had already broken the French Old Guard, and thus their line, by the time the Prussians arrived.
I get really annoyed when people say this because it's a blatant display of stupidity. It's like saying the Chinese won the Opium War or French involvement in the American Revolution was miniscule.

We won in Kosovo, retard.

Kek

Kys you defeated bitch

Angles invaded the Potato-Nigger Isles, drove the the foreign potato niggers to the western half of the Island, and eventualy subdued the whole thing and all the seas.

Not Deutsches Volk.

>tfw Germany never invaded my country

That's rich coming from le 56%/400kg flag

That's rich coming from a redheaded reject

Your claim is factually wrong. Deal with it.

Redheads are beutiful, 1/8th Cherokee niggers aren't

Lmao its always the potato niggers that post le 56% face or bring up the numbers. I don't know why but its funny how its them most of the time.

>His country got invaded by Pakistan
How embarassing

KEK, I'm not white and I fuck stupid irish whores literally EVERY month (rest of the time they're some other w*ite bitch), your women literally hate you, it's why you people are dying out :)

Lol, see?

Say hi to your German queen, mr anglo-sax.

>Germany has never won a world war

Shh don't let them find out all their hottest thots come to the US and whore around for green cards

>Lol, see?

See what? That irish women put out for all races of swarthy men? Yea I know it's funny

My neighbor is an irish MILF from dublin with kids and a family and I've literally fucked her multiple times. How does this make you feel?

>Dublin
>This is the only Irish city a nigger can think of
Feels good man
On a scale of 1-10, how much of a mongrel are you

>American eduction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany

She's really from there though, how does it make you feel that you're a virgin while I fuck irish whores?

>with kids
>and a family

sheeeeeit

Keep LARPing coon, wont change the fact that you can only pull 300 pound whales fantasizing that they are as good as real women.

Keep being a virgin while I fuck your women lmao

Yea I know, your women are whores. All the better for us nonwhites though desu

>while I fuck your women lmao
[citation needed]

Man up and fuck your own gorilla looking women, Jamal

>his country is pakistan

laffin at you kraut

>Man up and fuck your own gorilla looking women,

no I like watching their pale asses bounce on me :)

Good bye, blue sky.

>"win" a war
>get invaded by countries you made up