Let's do it

Let's do it

What's the kneeling supposed to mean?

#SuckingDicksAgainstTrump

Only a true God Emporerer like Trump could make his critics kneel before making his supporters

You do realize they're "bending the knee" ironically?
As in Trump ordered them to stand up so they bend the knee ironically.

There's no room for irony in the world of meme, newfriend.

Some handegg nigger was upset that police weren't letting pavement apes rob and steal.

Oh just shut the fuck up you faggy megapedes retard. I remember a time when Sup Forums wasn't keen on sucking the dick of the establishment.

Yeah but what's does it represent in their mind?
Do they kneel to symbolize slavery o their masters or what?

It's like love trumps hate all over again.

Kaepernick was doing the shit before Trump though. So to say they're 'bending the knee' as a result of what Trump said doesn't make any logical sense. They're doing it cause that's what Kaepernick was already doing when he was playing.

>le oldfag kneel before my nonexistent authority

Fuck off newfag.

It is the same as turning your back to the flag/country/national anthem.

Imagine if your president came to speak at your Uni (or some other thing) and a whole bunch of students turned their backs to him because they were butthurt about some other thing that happened

In their mind, Standing = wh*te oppression bc honoring nation and shiiet. Sitting is the opposite of it.

They really just do not understand that the only country in the world where blacks have a chance to be rich is the USA

I look at the pics and I see niggers keeling in submission.

>when he was playing.
Well, he was already on the bench at that point.

too bad sleeping until noon, sitting around getting high until it's dark, and shooting at each other all night weren't also resistance to trump.

"Getting AIDS against Drumpf"*

>Leftists try to be edgy by protesting the national anthem
>They decide to kneel instead
>Leftists are so retarded, they forgot kneeling was also a sign of respect
BEND THE KNEE

That's not what the history books will show

Disrespecting US national anthem by not standing.