PewDiePie calls out Reddit and Memey fans

Prepare for the salt boys.

youtu.be/ymC0_pRU2Q4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bdx5wSKhDfE
hooktube.com/ymC0_pRU2Q4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man, Reddit isn't going to take this well.

Ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha
Aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

>It has the worst fanbase of all time and i'm Pewdiepie saying that.
Heh.

>e-celebs

Pewdiepie is chaotic neutral. Imagine having that much money and doing whatever the fuck you want whenever you want to.

Understand the Electric Universe Model or you are a nigger. period.
youtu.be/bdx5wSKhDfE

>Update
pewdiepie is right,, this rick and morty retards are a fucking plague

Ia Brother

>2020

>Hillary Clinton

Why cant they Wubba Lubba Dub Go to the polls?

How is this politics?

it relates to the 100s of shill faggots that spam this board

but they probably dont care because they say

>i dont even like pewdiepie anymore, he is a racist nazi

Well he is right.
It's like all those shitty superhero movies with Jesus symbology projected obviously on main hero and retard next to you finally notices it and thinks he is a fucking genious.

This triggers the shills.

tell us about rick and morty. Are they favourite cartoon of Sjws?

Let's Hooktube that

hooktube.com/ymC0_pRU2Q4

They are the favorite cartoon of retards who don't like good animation.

>fake shit
no thanks.

>electric universe
Thanks for being the only sane one here, seriously.

Can someone break down for me this chaotic neutral type shit I see around here a lot? I've seen a chart but it doesn't go into it, just lists some bullshit comminations of words. I'm very curious though.
t.highschooldropout

>fake shit
thanks for outing yourself as a retard.

Also I know I come off stupid there, but I do know how to spell combination. Just to clear that up.

lel I never would have cared about this faggot until
SJWs made a big deal out of it.

Now I am a fan of his.

That reddit post sounds like a Sup Forums parody of reddit

It is from the dungeons and dragons alignment system.
Try en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)
Honestly ask /tg/ for the best explanation, they will happily provide a good in depth answer.

Fuck you you cunt, support our own side. Jesus you dumbass, dont hooktube pdp. Fucking cunt

Chaotic neutral = does whatever the fuck and take no sides. Google it and you’ll see a chart and you should be able to get it

chaotic good = do whatever you want cause you think it's good
chaotic neutral = FREEDOM IS CALLING TO ALL MEN WHO BEND THEIR WILL
chaotic evil = ruthlessly evil because they want to be

Never seen a single episode of it, was going to when I had time.. but I think I'm gonna skip it now.

Who knew a cartoon could be more shittier drawn than south park, but there it is.

He is 100% correct, they fucking ruin the show.

This

Chaotic neutral is one of the (ethical/moral) alignments in Dragons and Dungeons, you don't really learn this in high school. Other alignments are mixes between Law vs. Chaos and Good vs. Evil. Also a popular meme.

WTF is this.
I only watch anime

It's a D&D thing. There you get to pick from 9 different personalities and the game is written to handle that many variations. IRL personalities are obviously much more complex, so only retards take that seriously.

>please give me free clicks

Fuck off kike

Just wanna see the get and this thread seems pretty gay and pointless

Only the Magyar and kikeboi is correct.

Are they worse than bronies?

>only retards can't understand the value of simple abstractions in understanding reality

>im pewdiepie and even im saying that

holy shit pewdiepie is so fucking based he just acknowledged his fanbase is shit on video

you should probably watch pajeet dumping poo

Ahhahahah!
RIP pewdiepie on youtube!

>an animated show watched by adults
>adult who watches the show complains that the fanbase consisting of adults is cancer
Damn, pewdiepie is such an intellectual

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization—his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about life. As a consequence, people who dislike Rick and Morty truly are idiots—of course, they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba lubba dub dub!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes, I do, by the way, have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only, and even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

>someone is a millionaire for acting out and browsing the internet
>he has a more accurate assessment of Rick and Morty fans than the fans do themselves
At times I'm a little concerned about the damage we've done to the timeline.

He is still bound by social pressures to some extent compared to notch who has literally nothing to lose.

>politics
>this
Hahahahahahah holy fuck Sup Forums sure is pathetic.

No, there ae plenty of 14 year old edgelords who 100% identify with that shit and try to live their lives according to the alignment they main in D&D.

The pewdiepie fanbase is worse than rick n mortys desu

he knows that senpai
he is aware of the cancer he created
probably resent his stupid fans too

pewdiepie is on our side weather he likes it or not by now

Hes still timid because of his Swedish upbringing. Notch is beyond him.

>ruthlessly evil because they want to be
No. More or less ruthlessly evil because they don't know any better.

Fucj him, he apologized for saying nigger and empowered sjw

PewDiePie definitely browses Sup Forums theres really no doubt about it

>he reads that entire bait copypasta out loud

I'm sorry but Rick and Morty was never good. This goes for the show itself not just the undeniable cringfest that are its fans.

he's trully red pilled

this is the video the will make hating this show as popular as hating big bang theory was

good

Never watched it, it looks like a shitty Futurama.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.

There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization—his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny—they say something deep about life.

As a consequence, people who dislike Rick and Morty truly are idiots—of course, they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba lubba dub dub!," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes, I do, by the way, have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only, and even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

You have Lawful, neutral and chaotic and then you have good neutral and evil, those can be combined to allignments, I use it in dnd.

I really thought the Rick and Morty pasta was made ironically. I know redditors are retarded, but they that retarded, r-right?

>shitty Futurama
That's fairly accurate except without a soul. They model the dynamics between the two leads off of Marty and Doc from Back to the Future and worship nihilism and dysfunction.

Fuck off Sup Forums is full of MORTIMERS like myself. Go back to Storm fag if can handle a little WUBBA LUBBA DUBBA DUB! BITCH YOU JUST GOT DUNKED!

he says as much in the video

Why does he talk funny?

reddit btfo

i feel this way whenever i see protesters talking on both sides irl

yeah but that's ungrateful and makes no sense, his fans made him rich. also by shitting on them, he acknowledges that he is shit and his content is shit and therefore his opinion is invalid.

rick and morty is highly overrated. its merely watchable and from the looks of it i bet some jokes were written by a woman.

Why not just link to Thunderbolts or Suspicious0bserver?

Xddd brofist guise!! I love happy wheels xd

That was pretty funny.

Pewds has become a cool dude in recent years.

Remember the time pewdiepie put on amn entire kkk uniform during a stream.

He's high and hes gonna fuck up sooner or later, even more than he may have done before

It was already obvious enough he went to /gif/ for YLYL threads but this makes it clear that he shitposts on Sup Forums too.

>The humor is extremely subtle

Bitch I'm a fan and I get the scifi but saying its subtle? nigger you just drank a gallon of lead paint. The whole show is in-your-face jokes, like .001% are the "smart" jokes that rely on mostly fringe theories and other stuff, the rest is rick making faces and being "LOL RANDUM!" while burpíng ever 2 words (haha because he's an alcoholic! geddit?) and being a sociopath which is the dream of every plebbitard who IRL just goes around in life saying "sorry" and "excuse me" to everybody even people giving them shit because they don't have the balls to raise their voice.

>The fans understand this stuff

No they don't, this is nirvana-tier bullshit and.......you know what fuck it I now realize this shit has to be bait, there's nobody that retarded to be serious about this...

P I C K L E
R I C K

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

I literally saw a Starbucks barista with Rick and Morty tatted on her arm the other day. Don't understand why people get so invested in entertainment like that.

Kek Reddit and Rick and Marty fags btfo

>> Electric Universe

Fuck yes, but scrap that alien-mystery-channel and go to Thunderboltsproject

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject

The fact that Pewdiepie likes Rick and Morty is the only thing that I dislike about him.

Holy shit

Ratboy Genius believes in the Electric Universe

Cannot tell if people replying to the Rick and Morty pasta is a part of the pasta.

Christ alive why, that shit is permanent.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

kek

Is Sup Forums just Sup Forums now, that had nothing to do with politics

Dunno lad, she was quite proud of it too let me take a picture to send to all my friends for a laugh.

Social engineering is political and this show has a lot of that going on in it.

>rick and morty ASMR

kill me

K A N G Z

I need that on the "clinton 9/11 collapse webm.
>Wubba Lubba Dub seizures are good

it's actually a really good system, don't listen to Hungary.

Went on reddit to see what their reaction was. Couldn't find anything specifically related to the pewdiepie video but found this, kek

>tfw too smart to browse r/rickandmorty

>pewdiepie does [...]
if anyone above 14 cares about this, neck yourself

But he's the savior of the white race!!!!!