Mexicans are white

I'm 56% white and a proud American. Why do you people hate white Mexican's like me so much

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literal untermensch

nice bait faggot

150 replies guaranteed

you are not white

One drop rule. Now get back to the field beaner before you get the floor muddy

Mexican in this pic is only 65% Caucasian.

One drop rule never applied to Native American/Mexican ancestry, only to Blacks.

> the lowest effort bait of all fucking time.
(((Your))) shitskin nigger ass posted this same shit last week.
kys
SAGE

White =/= attractive

>american standards of white

Shouldn't we support this behavior?

Though if I saw you on the street, I'd probably assume you were a Hapa rather than Mexican.

>this is america's definition of white

She should shave her arms.

Im literally more white than native
56% white
36% native
4% north African
4% negro

You look Finnish desu

Based tejano here. Yes, mexicans are white. Ignore D&C shills. They are probably butthurt Yuropoors

All white means is european. Mexico is not in europe so they're not white. They're latinos. Spaniards are european.

>proud American
>Mexicans like myself
This is why I hate spics, they can't just be Americans. You have to go back

You mongrels have never been considered white, not even under the caste system that spawned you. Accept your racial inferiority and stop trying to be white.

Shows us ur flag Yuropoor. Mexicans are based as fuck and at least 50% white, ur arbas and negroes are fully non white. Eat shit

This. Houston Mexicans teamed up with Whites to shoot looters after the hurricane.

>142992391
No it fucking is not. Also
>meme flag criticizing other countries

Opinion discarded. In fact, I'm not even giving you a (you), faggot

White? Where?

The process of becoming american has always been difficult to understand. It's not a competition about who has the better country, it's about adapting to it. Isn't that why all the europeans in the 1800s left in the first place? Because europe was garbage? When irish/italian/german immigrants came they didn't come waving the flags of their countries and expecting everyone to speak their language. Nowadays niggers like op just jump on the "my country is superior" bandwagon and immigrate to a country, expect everyone to be like them and accept their customs without putting thought into anything first.

Your country was made by europe. Show respect invalid before noseberg comes breaking down your door again for not joining the army to die for israel.

Good

Texas Hispanics do assimilate.

>In Texas, the very conservative Senator John Cornyn and candidate for governor Greg Abbott did well with Hispanics without ever calling for amnesty or open borders.

americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/the_demo_guy_wants_a_do_over.html

Extactly we have more med features

I live in nyc and jesus fucking christ is this country screwed. Literally nothing but niggers, fags, and niggerfags. And the ones that aren't those things are either obese sjw's or some other form of degenerate. Loads of domincan halfbreeds too.

>domincan halfbreeds

There's your problem. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans have lots of Black ancestry because the Natives on those islands died off quickly and Blacks were imported to replace them.

You are not Mediterranean. Don't try and be a part of or attempt to identify with southern europeans just because they're darker than typical white people. You're a spic.

All minority immigrants assimilate in the south indians arabs asians. Its when they move to liberal lands that it becomes a problem

Just say you're half white and half asian. Living the lie is more honorable than being mexican.

WTF I love Mexicans now Kek

LMAO i didnt notice at first

Don't worry bro, you're alright by me,
You're just like the Irish, then the Germans to a lesser extent, you'll be assimilated and become American as apple pie, with time, even though this is a troll thread
>le 56% face

even so the real battle is against the Africans

This North Sudanese man is white according to the US census.

>Sup Forums filename
>56% white

Kek

Are Basques considered the whitest?

>mexicans like me
>proud American
I think you really misread the situation. Nobody worth their salt hates an American who loves their country. Everybody hates a mexican who tries to make America mexico.

So pick. Are you mexican, or American?

White isn't just skin tone/color; it is a culture, with the US being a shade of its Euro family (though Euro's despise us). It is assimilation that matters most, as opposed to constantly mixing oil & water.
>Why do you hate White people, OP?

Southern italians: literally invented western civilization and culture
>north italians: stood in ice caves and ate dirt

Think about it, wh*te subhuman.

im not racist bro

>southern italians: literally created western civilization and the white way of life
>north italians: stood in icy caves and ate dirt

Think about it, wh*teoid.

you Latinos dont look Med, even Sicilians are whiter than you

Nice b8 montectuma tlqxatl

>56%

What is this fuckery?

>FLAG
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ

Euros dont hate Americans they hate the masonic consumerist culture and so do I.

No

You looks like russian mongol mixed with white.
I do not hate you. If you are not nigger or muslim.

He looks like Spaniards

No hate, beats muslim swine. Head to Canada as long as you do it legally, too many non christian immigrants are harming this nation hugely. White mexicans are cool and the smarter (usually whiter) metz are fine.

Spain is white. Spics aren't. Learn the difference, americunt.

Mi amigo, you are nowhere near half white, you have Olmeca features all over your face, you have to go back.

I know the difference im Portuguese. Open looks like spaniard from castilla.

this is what i came to say, those asian features don't come from "56% white", youre still very indio buddy, you have to come back

Thanks Mexibro. Policing your own is the sign of a true patrician.

You aren't portuguese. You're an americunt.

I was born in porto. Nice try show your flag, anglo.

I'm italian/german/polish. Not anglo.

>White =/= attractive
All evidence to the contrary.
Why then do the non-whites routinely think it's a prize to land even a fat cow whose white?
You're talking bullshit user.
Everyone thinks white is beautiful, that's why all the non-whites are obsessed with mixing with us.

>white
>Mexicans
Pick one and only one Paco

Amerifat Jon Snow

You're not white and you'll never be, Pocho.

>Why do you people hate white Mexican's like me so much
Because you turn America into Mexico.

>openly hating niggers

feels good to be non-white

Knew you were a mad race mixed american. Must suck to be you neither med or Nordic

Race mixed? Retard

Nordics, slavs and meds are nothing alike. Different hapolong groups

All the shitty ironic memes on this board really went to your head huh? All of those are classified as white in your shithole of a country. I'm not an americunt either.