Why americans want to attack russians in Syria? Explain me plz? Everyone wants that fucking oil?

Why americans want to attack russians in Syria? Explain me plz? Everyone wants that fucking oil?

basically. that and dick measuring. not sure whose winning. or even watching.

Burgers are dumb. They'll do and want whatever the kike tells them to.

lmao rusky loses top general in dur zor

(checked)
>why Americans want attack...
We don't. Our politicians invest in companies that make bombs, so they spend tax dollars on bombs instead of doing anything for Americans.
I wish we'd stop killing people worldwide.

Oh look, another slide thread posted by an outsider that's hiding their geographical flag

fuck NATO, allied with Saudi Arabia scum.

Israel wants to expand it's borders called "Greater Israel" America is the Jew Golem AKA mercenary.
Oil has nothing to do with it, that's a red herring.

>I wish we'd stop killing people worldwide.
taqiyya

yea thats sucks actually

>Our politicians invest in companies that make bombs, so they spend tax dollars on bombs instead of doing anything for Americans.
thats sounds retarded. dont you think?

To understand US policy in the Middle East, you have to think of what Israel wants. Israel wants to cut off the border between Syria and Iraq so that their arch enemy Iran can't transport heavy weapons through there and all the way up to the Israeli border. ISIS is blocking the way right now, but they are losing land fast. Ivan is Syria's ally, and is helping the Syrian army beat ISIS and reach the border. Hence the fight.

What heavy weapons? Whats the point in it? How that way is going through syria? this makes no sense.

>ISIS is blocking the way right now, but they are losing land fast. Ivan is Syria's ally, and is helping the Syrian army beat ISIS and reach the border. Hence the fight.
what? fucking no sense, omg.

yeah I think the same. those proxy wars. why americans is not sick of wars? because theyre nation of criminals right? I just dont understand why they dont want to destroy isis with russians

That's your act. I don't need to hide behind religion.
Absolutely fucking retarded. Not much one person can do about it except educate others.

i have the answer

Hezbollah is based in southern Lebanon and fought a war with Israel in 2006. It is the only Arab force that has ever fought Israel successfully. Iran supplies Hezbollah with most of its weapons, including long range missiles. Iran supplies Hezbollah mostly through Syria. Iran is openly dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

Syria and Iran have been allies for decades, but they don't share a border. However, when the US overthrew Saddam, Shiites pretty much took over the government of Iraq. Like the Syrian government, the Shiites are also closely allied with Iran.There is consequently a direct land route from Iran through Iraq, Syria, and then Southern Lebanon. Look up "shiite crescent" if you want to see a map. The only problem, however, is that Iran's enemy ISIS occupies the entire southern border between Syria and Iraq. The kurds occupy the northern border.

Both the Syrian army and the Iraqi army are pushing toward the border post around al Qaim. When they link up, the direct land route from Iran to Israel will become operational. The US is using its kurdish proxy, the SDF, to try to reach that border post first.

ameriturds went full damage-control after FSA and Al-Nusra failure, and Turkey/Russia/Iran allied against their kurdish bitches

what? tl:dr plz. Im dont want to read that shit right now, when Im fucking high

Get ready for free Kurdistan.

What is turkey gonna do? Basically declare war on the UN to genocide another race of people?
What is Russia gonna do? They have no power in Kurdish lands.
What is Syria gonna do? Wage war for another 6 years just to reclaim 2 cities and 5000 square miles of desert?

Hah.

Why are they using US made MultiCam camo? I thought Russian spec ops have their own camouflage pattern

Kek. Just imagine that Israel is in that ass crack and the US is rushing to block it off and Iran is rushing to pound it.

>6 sentences
congratulations you're retarded

>thats sounds retarded. dont you think?

It's completely retarded. Also completely true.

There's not a significant amount of oil in Syria

Once free Kurdistan is formed, then we can wage a few more proxy wars with Iran/Turkey with Iraq on our side(just bare with me). Once Iraq gets its northern territories taken by Kurds, then they could form an alliance with Iraq to reclaim western Iraq(far fucking fetched I know) from isis. Iran and turkey hate Kurds, and so does Iraq, but I feel like the US wants to maintain our military alliance with Iraqis near Syria to prevent isis from spreading further. Russia is going to be in between a rock and a hard place if turkey attacks Kurds as they are allied with turkey and we are aligned with the Kurds. Hopefully we can come to an agreement to assure there isn't mutual destruction of turkey and the Kurds as nice as that sounds.

why we just cant live peacefully? were monkeys or humans? I mean just stop making wars on middle east after kiliing isis, then just put moneys into science and space. whats the problem?

sorry. Im just high

He is not even white, so why a self proclaimed White Nationalist cares?

Ahhh. The dreamer. I'm guessing you're between 18-22? It's because the world isn't a perfect place. There's shit loads of money to be made, and as such there are conflicts and claims that cause tensions among peoples. Rinse and repeat for a couple thousand years and we have historical tensions among religions, national tensions among nations, and different nations claims to the same resources (think between Iran and Saudi Arabia). The world isn't a perfect place buttercup. War is wielded by those who are able to protect the interests of their allies and themselves. In the right hands, it can be helpful, and in the wrong hands it can be devastating.

>tfw Armenian and wouldn't mind k*rds genocided
Call me a hypocrite, but those cunts are literal subhumans with no value brought to this world, ever.

>Basically declare war on the UN to genocide another race of people?
You really underestimate the turks, my friend