OPT

One Page Thread
Former: This thread is dedicated to:

I usually don't like hot head mcs, but shin is probably the few that I will make the exception for.

bump

Fuck off with your general shit faggotry.

At least halfheartedly contribute while you bump.
Not that the bump was even helpful or necessary.

This is the most blatant false flag I've ever seen. The sheer number of things in this post that set off anti-saucefags is staggering. Fuck off and stop trying to make the people in this thread look bad.

Gomenasai
*proceeds to leave the thread*

it's always cool to trigger anti-saucefags

>Former
Kill yourself you faggot.

I thought summer was just a meme

As if the garbage that most of the people post in these threads aren't punishment enough. Or the amount of times they repost them.

>mangafox

I like how the author of this series stopped giving any fucks when he learned he was getting the axe and smashed through the fourth wall for an entire volume.

It was actually KissManga.
Of all the sites I know with long-scroll options, it has the best selection.

>/tg/ translated it
>I caught the first threads when they were posting nearly as they were translating it
>last update:710d ago
I've never been more ashamed of my usual board.

Didn't they stop because they couldn't get new raws?

techichally, but IIRC there were like 2 more chapters.

>different districts
>literally next to each other
that's not something that actually happens, right?
that just sounds retarded.

There has to be a line somewhere. At least this is just school districts. If you want retarded you should look up the town that's split down the middle between the U.S. and Canada. Or the city that's partially in Belgium and partially in the Netherlands.

> the town that's split down the middle between the U.S. and Canada
Didn't someone once hide from the police by entering the library and crossing the border?

Yeah. Apparently no one cared about the border in the town until the U.S. government got really anal about it after 9/11. Now there are concrete separators in the middle of roads, so that the roads are one way despite having two lanes. Which way they go depends on whether you're American or Canadian.

i love how charming the story is

Is that Cobra?

Sigh. Google came up with nothing. Dare I ask the source?
I durst.

Yeah the newer release not the older one.

Around here she's known as Magic Hotaru.

no it's common. even in australia it's possible to have one house to be within the catchment area of one school but the next house would be in the area of the school in the next suburb

Not bad

What a man indeed.

Man, the art sure has changed since the beginning.

New scanlations never.

lurk more breh