youtube.com/watch?v=Tk10RAlqsMo&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not actually real, is it?

It is.

How do you get those videos?

Oh i'll celebrate them alright
*unzips dick*

>Latinx

I don't mind the promotions but this pisses me off.

Add +0.5g of vitamin C per hour + lots of water and you'll be super pale.

>they do this to de-gender the spanish language
>corrupting foreign cultures is only ok when jewish communists do it

>latinx

Kek even the beaners aren't safe

>hispanic women

Is that a bottle of glue?

>latinx
it's like we're living in the memeworld where people have zero self-awareness

youtube after 2010 is some of the worst shit humanity has offered in way of culture

That was around the time it stopped being a medium and started to be a brand.

it isnt worth it
>t. 6'3 white hispanic who latina women go crazy for
just be over 6' and speak spanish and you can bag any of them you want, although theyre horrible mothers and race mixing is degenerate

Stop it bro, my heart hurts.
That's why I learn spanish

Right when they got bought by (((google))), what a coincidence.

>Dating yals
>Not bagging a pious latin waifu

Kek I had this popup for me out of nowhere as well. So progressive!

>latinx
AHAHHAHA

we need to stop the "latin people are catholic" meme
they are the shittiest catholics ive ever seen, especially the americanized ones
i could fuck a latina using a bible page as a condom and she would love it

If true, these things are appearing only for you OP.

Mine recomendations are far right videos, electronic music and ppl getting hurt on those fail army-style videos.

Can confirm. This came up on my feed as well.

>implying all latins are catholic

literally all of them are like this
maybe you could find high quality catholics 4 generations ago in a catholiic heavy country like mexico, but catholic latinos are as big of a meme as african kings

B-b-but what if I want to celebrate Caucasian creators?

Is it possible to conver them? I want qt, Christian, hispanic wife and 5 kids

They don't need to broadcast racial tolerance to you niggers in Brazil

Love seeing fags post screenshots from my vids. Glad it has some purpose.

>celebrate

does this word mean anything anymore?

>latinx
latinks

sounds like a slur in the making

Come home, wh*te man

If it lifts your hopes up or makes you feel good in any way, type "latinx" on jewtube and look at the responses of the first video. Fuck it I'll post the URL:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk10RAlqsMo&t=4s

I especially liked mexibean's spanish rambling in the third comment.

Sup Forums already has Dross, fucking faggot, but still, he got to where he is, from Sup Forums

>horrible mothers

They all want to BE mothers and then get lazy and suck at it the second they pop a couple out. Usually as young as they possibly can.

Poland is the Mexico of Europe

I know. People vote like retards, so we cannot into 1st world.

Ethnicity isn't race you fuck cunt. Mexicans are latino and native american mulattos. Even hospitals ask for race and ethnicity. White-Caucasian.

What the fuck is a Latinx?

Is something in your throat I think.

why would you want 5 mongrels who will hate you? they will all identify as latino, even f they are indistinguishable from white
also, no, maybe 3% of them can be converted into wholesome people but they will be all used up by then

Jewgle bought them in 2006.

Remember white man:

>breed easy Catholic Latinas
>bounce
>marry a white woman

Increase the white share of the gene-pool.

I just want to be happy

spanish language is fundamentally redpilled
latino and latina, yet no inbetween
T R I G G E R E D
Y O U R U B E

happiness isnt found in only trying to find it for yourself, user
it may make you feel good for days, weeks or years, but you are only wasting your life

White people, what do you see as a good trait in native americans in general if you had to pick one?

>no latiny
this is so transphobic I literally can not even right now

It's a ruse to push agenda while shielding it from criticism. Want me to tell you the secret?

There are many hundreds of millions of Hispanics. A lot of these people are nationalists, ancaps, some are tinfoil hat crazies that make Jones look like a Pelosi liberal. So what you do is very simple. All you need is a huge creator base and a central ideology you wish to push off.

Now then, you will not see any MAGA Mexicans on this list. You will never see a Hispanic creator who says border control is good, you will never see any of them talk about religion. How can this be? After all, if this weren't a cherry picked list, you'd have more than a few hyper-zealot Catholics and at least a few references to the protocols of Zion.

It is simple; push the ideology by cherry picking the users put on this list, so that every video is, if political or social at all, leftist in form. Anyone criticizing it can then be labeled a "racist" or "bigot." Helpfully, a lot of tradcons and natsocs oblige the basic premise and will boil this down to an ethnic or racial issue; hilariously they're doing what Youtube wants them to do, because they fall into the very trap Youtube has set; the videos on the list, essentially, are ideologically motivated, but the opponents of this practice will generally label it an ethnic issue thereby handicapping their criticism of the notion.

And there you have it; how to directly push ideology without an ideological counter-argument being used.

Of course, I worked for one of the largest tech companies in the world, and its lists of suppliers included tags for "diverse" companies owned by females or minorities. Surprised?

The new Latin@, the most retarded thing to come out of a Spanish-speaking liberal's mind.

>Latinx
Is that pronounced lah-tinks or lah-tin-ecks?

It is, I just removed it from my feed earlier today.

>Latin@
That's a new one, thanks.

However, it doesn't factor in that genders besides male (Latino) and female (Latina) are possible, what about agender and daimogender for example?

not surprised

Spics are terrible in every way dude.

It's so real. I was on YT this morning and tried to get rid of that message while wondering what the fuck a "latinx" is.

jesus what kind of disgusting browser am i looking at

Neither of those are a race, nogs and even people with nordic ancestry can be included in those categories.

#notall

+ Hispanic Pride
+ Asian Pride
+ Every group except...
>White lives don't matter! Doesn't it feel good to feel this incredible self-hatred!? Hate yourself, goyim! Yes, yes, that's it, more. More!

white men lives don't matter*

>when whites talk

>KILL ALL SHITSKINS RACE WAR NOW

gee I wonder why. maybe if whites contained their autism and talked about how awesome burgers and fries cuisine or fun events like halloween instead like other normal races maybe you wouldn't get your shit slapped

>latinx
it just sounds retarded if you say it out loud

Actually the white students and employees are silent while every delicate snowflake basket-weaver has their own organization and events. Look at the world outside Sup Forums.

White women are a major target too. It will accelerate, just watch. Dindus and (((shapeshifters))) are amped up on (((communism))) and (((media))) in overdrive against white women. White women lives don't matter to them except to play like pawns on the board of dividing/conquering (and private NWO's eugenics in the long run).

White women voted more conservative too. Don't ever forget it.

I implore you to consider the self censoring that I being done. Anybody who gets any sort of production budget at all to make their videos in the first place, will have already adopted the norms and virtues of the mass culture. Otherwise they would not get any of that advertising money.

You won't see any MAGA Mexicans for many reasons, the chief of which is that MAGA concerns America, not Mexico.

You won't see Mexican-Americans wearing MAGA hats not because there aren't any who want a strong border (many, many do), but because they have likely self-censored these thoughts.

Now you understand why the internet is so dangerous and why cultural norms must be constantly reinforced. It's not about what is "right". It's about what is enforced. The zeitgeist is not borne of truth, but of will.