pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=HsGKtP1ysBI\
youtube.com/watch?v=HsGKtP1ysBI
youtube.com/watch?v=U2K1E6wx_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDRU8kHZec
premiumcyzo.com/modules/member/2016/06/post_6785/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They really fucked up Joseph's character in part 4.

>Spawning a child in his late age
>Not even meeting with the kid once
>Making a young girl a single mom and grow up raising his seed

If he wasn't so badass in part 2 and loveable in part 3, I would have hated this geezer showing his face this episode.

He probably was drunk or some shit. Honestly fucking up ha like this isn't too farfetched.

Post the Yukako figure.

>They
You mean Araki.

It was unintentionally foreshadowed in Part 3 when Joseph said he told Suzie he was just on a business trip. The dude is a New York real estate agent that goes on frequent business trips.

You're talking about the dude who was ready to fuck his own mom. He was sleeping around on his "business trips", and one time with a Japanese girl half his age he wasn't careful and knocked her up.

He would have went home long before he had any idea she was pregnant, they only recently discovered that he had a bastard son and as Jotaro mentioned it put the whole family into a frenzy.

But after discovering he had a son he never met in high school, what's the first thing the senile old bat does? He flies across the world to hold his hand.

Joseph was a madman and a womanizer, but he's not a bad guy.

does it makes sense that he stopped practicing hamon?

Doesn't that seems like shitting Caesar's death? Stopping using the technique that meant his whole life to him, his last breath?

did they fucked?

Feels will be had when the baby episode comes out

He always to me came across as lazy or else spent all his time working in real estate.

He just practiced hamon to fight the pillarmen After that he said fuck it sold houses to nazis and became a real estate mougel

Plus senile Oldseph is cute

>joseph forgets caesar
>joseph forgets the pillarbros

a have a question regarding Joseph:
was his fault about DIO's comeback? I mean after defeating the pillarmen why he didnt go after DIO? He knew about his existing since he was very young

>Spawning a child in his late age
It does not matter what age he is, Joseph always lives like a windrammer as he fucks

Nobody knew DIO was still alive, and even if they did they wouldn't be able to go and dredge up the coffin.

I'll preface this by saying I have not completely read the manga, despite persistently being advised to do so.

It feels like the pacing of combat is different in DAU than in SC.
It's closer to PB and BT I suppose, but it seems like fights contain a lot more unnecessary passiveness from certain group members. Forcing fights to be 1v1.
I get that's a classic manga staple, having characters "narrate" the fight even as their friend is being beaten to death, but it felt like SC avoided this more.

Maybe it's because of all the times they were separated, maybe it's because with a large main cast, you don't actually notice it as much that a single person isn't helping.

The height of this was last week, where they were running to the site of the crash, only to stand or walk between shots, saying "We should get over there" constantly.

As I said, this is by no means unique to Jojo, but I find it's bugging me a lot more than usual for DAU.

He only heard about DIO through stories told to him by Erina, and she most likely thought he was dead.

Didn't Nori's mother die trying to cure him? If that is so, then maybe Kaato might have had to die to cure Joubin, but judging from her eyes, she probably did something similar to what Josefumi and Kira did.

It's because they need time to monologue.

>Joseph didn't know he had a son
>Josuke still appeared in the family registry

damn what a lazy bastard, double checking is the best way to make sure

Joseph is black

Get out before you're spoiled

>New Chapter is out
>Everybody is talking about the anime

What the fuck?

Not him but I know assholes who spoiled everything up til jjl. Right now im where Gio pulls a Kars on baby face

Also how is Jojolion pronounced

There's another thread for that loser.

There are already multiple threads for both

>BRAIN DAMAGED

Evangelion but with Jojo

It was a good episode and no one expected it to be out today

>But after discovering he had a son he never met in high school, what's the first thing the senile old bat does?
Goes and brings trouble for everybody and drags everyone down because he's old and shitty and has a worthless stand. Stop defending your precious waifu, Joseph a shit through and through just admit it.

>this whole sequence

Why not just swipe your stand through Joseph's face and swat the Lovers out?

Kira cameo is too much.

youtube.com/watchv=HsGKtP1ysBI\
IT'S HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=HsGKtP1ysBI
(shit)

post yfw

Slightly sad about no white suit though

>those butts

>Not thinking about those hot smooth hands

They're really strokin' are cock with this one, lads

has the mosaic been finished yet?

>even thinking about conceiving the thought of asking that dumb fucking question

W-What

Would you?

I want to cum inside Joseph.

No, I think mosaicanon left to do something.

Definitely.
Absolutely.
Yes.

Anyway, I have a question for you faggots.
Just got finished reading all of Diamond is no Crash, and I have a question.
Does CD have to break something in order to fix it, or does he just have to use his regular powers without so? I mean, he had to punchetti the spaghetti to heal it, but he didn't have to destroy the lottery ticket to take the ink off, so is the answer yes or no? Or is Crazy Diamond as broken as Joseph's morals?

>he didnt even heal bugeaten's flesh blocks
josuke is worst jojo confribble dee dibble

Crazy D can just touch to fix it but breaking it first adds more spectacle

thanks man, now i can reflect on the many times he could've turned a piece of paper into a fucking forest

Jotaro said at the beginning that the old man didn't even know that he had a bastard, and he's clearly miserable over how badly he failed Josuke and his mother.
The real question: "Would Jotaro hitting up his grandpa's sloppy seconds be in bad taste?"

Considering he has a wife and daughter

Kinda

Definitely

I want Rohan to step on me

really enjoyed this episode.

where did that budget suddenly come from in the guitar playing sequence?

From what I can see thet skimp on some lesser scences like surface and the buildup to today and sink it into fan favorite scenes.

I cant wait for sheer heart attack

>they used all the budget for this fight
>sheer heart attack will be worse animated than The World

side note: what do you think killer queen's name will be changed to? i'm guessing deadly queen eats the dust

Hoping Kira Queen cause they didn't go with Opal jam for Tonios stand

It's probably gonna be Deadly Queen. And Bites the Dust kept the same name in ASB.

Diavolo made me lose it

No you don't, you just wanted to shitpost.

I like the creativity. This is a very cool power.

His hands aren't that impressive.

Working on drawing a certain character for you faggots

who is it?

Jotaro :^)

He's my favorite

7 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5
Can't form an opinion on Jojolion until it's done.
How would you rank the parts?

3>everything else
;)

High tier in no particular order: 2 4 7
Mid tier from best to worst: 5, 6, and 1
Part 3 tier: 3.

How is this not copyright infringement?

It's so shittily hidden, you could probably call it parody.

Man, never thought I would watch a jojo episode where I would HNNNGGG so hard

HE'S HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=U2K1E6wx_Sc

the choice of voice actor will make or break the series

I hope they use the one from the games

youtube.com/watch?v=AgDRU8kHZec

the forest would have been km and km away dude

The story behind Diesel was that back in the 90's the author of this story had watched the OVA's of JoJo, but thought that since it was from Japan it would never be recognized or known here in North America. Thus, he wanted to make his own JoJo Bizarre Adventure so people could enjoy it.

At least that's what he said when he was cornered and confronted. Doesn't really justify his reason why he copied it.

A noble cause. Too bad JoJo got mad popular

I don't believe that was his real intention. I think he saw how popular it was in Japan and wanted to go after that fame/money here in the US with his own version.

I think he had shady reasons and that makes him an unlikeable person.

i think the biggest dissapointment is jotaru

i mean, if he had used his power to stop the time, he could have beaten every opponent so far
but he didn't do it

also, the fact that he didn't train his abbilities
he knows that there are plenty strong opponents out there who will eventually try to kill him and yet he didn't train

oh! yeah

Can someone make an Akira Pacha? I'm not good at this.

Are all of the good scans for the series on Madokami ,or do I need to use the pastebin links?

>turtle
Part5 reference?

>Caesar, is that you?
You fucker.

Which one of those girls do you think Kira totally murdered? My bet's the one on the right.

>Hato still crying for Damo

I swear to fucking god, i hate her character now. Even at moment he is burning her father she still thinks about Damo, unable to understand he used her. Fucking stupid retarded bitch. Should have been Joushuu dealing with Damo.

premiumcyzo.com/modules/member/2016/06/post_6785/
What is this? Saw some nips getting mad over it.

4 = 6 > 7 > 2 > 3 = 5 > 1

Live Action Jojo apparently

>When the narrator speaks about a Jojo's height it will be changed from 1,95 to 1,65

maybe they'll use greenscreen