Isn't it kinda funny how if fascism was truly implemented...

Isn't it kinda funny how if fascism was truly implemented, all of the NEETs and spergs who frequent this board would be gassed because they suffer from social disability and offer no value to society?

>Implying neets are fascist
The neets who browse Sup Forums are all libertarian/ancap

Plan B?

>all of the NEETs and spergs
It's our sacrifice for the greater good.
Remember us!

yeah how is that bad?

Source?

>NEETs and spergs
uhm try again sweetie, pic related is what the average fascist/NatSoc poster looks like

Good, I want to be gassed

never said it was bad

good riddance lol

says the NEET

I'll be with you in the showers, brother.

Someone has fallen for the jewish lies.

lol u made a funny

I think if my life was threatened maybe I would do some work

I really don't understand tho. Why wait for the showers? Why not get it over with and kill yourselves now? Save yourself the pain of being of being rounded up like cattle and slaughtered. just pop 30 oxycontin with a fifth of jack and it'll be waaaaayyyy less painful.

recently reformed NEET here, good god i want to go back that or be gassed for the greater good

Because if you give men an reason to work they'll go to the fucking moon. We can't all be pioneers. Some of us are meant to pave those new roads.

This
All these burger autists have less than 0 value to society. If anything, it may be a waste of a good bullet to put them out of their misery. The only reason a mass culling would not happen is because the gasses from the gigantic bloated corpses of these cavedwellers would be a severe explosion hazard in the furnaces.

I fail to see how that's a problem

>Haha, all you people would've been gassed by Hitler. CHECKMATE BIGOTS. *smug carlos*
Wow, never heard that old meme before. Top notch historical knowledge there, OP. Really challenged my believes. BTFO I guess...

>implying we don't want the neets to be gassed as well

i think pretty much everyone wants the neets to be gassed, including the neets themselves

Yeah, but for every one of these NEETS we would gas 10,000 libtards and niggers, so, yeah, worth it.

get a job

this is not how you use carlos you goddamn nigger

i do what i fucking want bitch

i'm abusing costanza and there's nothing you can do about it

>implying the gassings ever happened

/sig/ threads my friend

am i getting trolled right now?

We aren't /r9k/ you fucking faggot, a lot of Sup Forums users have jobs. If we didn't then this board would be left leaning. Why do you think we want less government? Because we actually MAKE $$$ fag

Actually you'll die shitting, pissing and puking. Don't kill yourself that way.

yep

>fascism
>less government