GEORGETOWN LAW PROFESSORS TAKE A KNEE

twitter.com/hwillracke/status/912698389548208130/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/georgetown-law-knee-jeff-sessions-nfl-protest_us_59ca7448e4b06ddf45fba98b

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/hard-data-hollow-protests-15458.html
faa.gov/about/initiatives/plain_language/articles/mandatory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>linking twitter to huffpo are you mad?

>Law professor
>Not knowing the law
Doesn't surprise me one fucking bit. Long March Through the Institutions.

It came to noone's suprise that liberals hate their home country.

and the battle line is ever more clear; who dies who lives.

this is actually quite funny.

they're so lost. so foolish and easy to manipulate!

how gay of a statement! take a knee...

truly pathetic.

We need to form a structure for the US. Anyone disrespecting the flag, gets gassed. Maybe we can fit this into the constitution some where.

They took a knee for black man too. That makes it even more gay. And trump told them to do it. Stay woke senpai

is it possible for a law school to loose it's teaching licence?

>kkk get

Georgetown=CIA Mind Control University

"Should" doesn't mean "must," and if it said "must" then the statute would be struck down as violative of the First Amendment.

this

>holding demonstrations in your liberal safe spaces

The only thing i never understood. What's the point of """protesting""" in the place where everyone agrees with you? Its basically just some virtue signaling photo op

No. It can be stripped of its ABA accreditation, but it won't be because there is nothing disqualifying about Marxist professors exercising their right under the First Amendment. Plus Georgetown is one of the most elite law schools in the country.

Everyone knows the best way to protest an evil fascist dictator is to bend the knee.

Because antifa/BLM are the only ones retarded enough to actually chimp out.

why are so many of them white? Is Georgetown racist?

The tenured professor fears the disruptive student cohort

They just want to chill out and never have their jobs questioned because professional academics are the same spergs who started at college and never grew out of it

They'd rather agree to everything than rock the boat and lose that cushy lifestyle theyve built up over the past 5 decades

If only criminals who are being chased by cops would take a knee. We wouldnt have a problem.

>mfw these kids think they're anti establishment yet the professors and entire faculty are there with them

why don't islamic terrorits attack those gatherings of cucks?

What exactly are they protesting here? That they lost the election? They still hung up on that? Get over it, you lost. America hates you and your Lefty beliefs. I thought you were all moving to Canada if Trump won?

Why is everyone kneeling for Trump? Did he win?

>white americans
>black lives matter

D I S G U IS T I NG.

I wish to wake up in a feature where these people will be wiped out of history. where they will become the nazis of the comming years, the ulitmate anti hero of the new culture.

They clearly prefer to live under Kremlin domination with a Manchurian candidate at the helm to gif related.

The indoctrination is strong with these fuckers.
Stay strong Ameribros.

BEND THE KNEE TO YOUR TRUE EMPEROR DONALD TRUMP

Well Keked user.

Hey look, marxist professors signalling.
Weimerica is hitting it's final stage.

I will take a knee to recieve
Trump every time he's arround as a symbol of his opression against me and my colored brothers #takeakneefortrump

THIS IS FUCKING IT, I AM KILLING MYSELF, WHY CANT BLACKS HAVE ANYTHING!!?!?!?!?!?!

ANYTHING FUCKING THING?!?!?!?!?!

THIS WHITE RICH PROFESSORS HAVE TO COME AND FEED FROM OUT PAIN AND OPPRESSION, SO THEY CAN LOOK GOOD!!!

ITS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING, I AM SORRY FOR NOT LISTENING TO YOU Sup Forums, YOU WERE FUCKING RIGHT

I AM FUCKING CRYING

Have there been any knee related injuries yet? I'd like to see Maxine Waters pratfall down the Capitol building steps

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

>a Manchurian candidate at the helm

Obongo is gone

(((Law)))

whites lawyers that will be putting black people on prison very soon, SHAME

So what's the news today other than faggots and niggers kneeling?

care to explain to a non-american why are they kneeing and what is the point?

>mfw this keyboard lawyer jackass thinks he's slick by moving the goal posts

nah, sorry not sorry, dumb shit. law is law. stay mad.

a

WE WUZ KANGZ

protesting white supremacy, but its difficult when our movement get coopted by this white rich university people

they are stealing from us again, stealing our oppression

Why do americans always have to "meme it up" with everything they do? dressing up or coming up with a certain move. it's ridiculous.

They know the law. They are just leftists who understand law as either a weapon to use against their enemy or a hindrance to their will to power.

city-journal.org/html/hard-data-hollow-protests-15458.html

>facts are so racist that fuck the anthem, fuck the flag, and fuck the nation!
>everything wrong with black people is white supremacy because raycist huwhites dare to shoot black people for committing crimes!
>blacks are blameless in everything they do! How dare you criticize niggers getting killed for acting like a nigger?! Who cares that niggers kill other niggers more than any other race? Nobody! It's all whitey's fault!
>fuck white people and America and the flag! This is dissent, not brainwashed propaganda!
>nigger lives matter! not all lives, only nigger lives matter!! And only when cops shoot them! nobody cares about niggers killing other black people

They aren't sure WHY they're protesting, that is hardly the point, you see. They are simply virtue-signalling to show that they stand (kneel?) in solidarity with downtrodden multi-millionaire athletes, who are also unsure of what exactly they are protesting. Welcome to Current Year America!

this

JUST

>stealing from us again
>is a nigger
See any flaw in your logic?

Exactly as I suspected. This is catching on among white liberals. Which means they're taking it away from the blacks and their original BLM meaning behind the knee thing.

I think its best we keep fanning these flames until BLM gets fed up with the white liberals always inviting themselves into their movements and furthering the beauty that is the left eating itself.

>(((elite)))

Georgetown Law professors are mostly Jewish, or at least they were.

BEND
THE
KNEE

>but it won't be because there is nothing disqualifying about Marxist professors exercising their right under the First Amendment

Depends, if you can get them to admit to backing communism, they literally have no rights in this country.

is this how the race war begins?

>Sup Forums was right
Hush little nigger, it'll be all over soon

I don't get mad when stupid people try to argue with me, so don't worry.

(A) individuals in uniform SHOULD give...
(B)members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform MAY render...
(C) all other persons present SHOULD face
1A- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>(((Law Professors)))

They're kneeling to Trump?

They LITERALLY have every right that everyone else has under the Constitution, including the right to free speech.

We should start telling them to give us a BJ while they're down there.

The cuck kneel

And EVERYONE has the right to hate the disrespectful niggers ok. Jesus man take an X or something you need to calm down

Nope, they literally don't.

>not understanding the difference between 'shall' and 'should'
>being a brainlet

Should've had Obama challenge the 1954 CCA.

...why are they swearing fealty to Trump? I heard some Dem Congresswoman did, too. This is some creepy Naziesque groupthink shit.

is that a tranny so beta he hover hands himself

Even the Supreme Court ruled that when the word "shall" appears in statutes, it means "may."

faa.gov/about/initiatives/plain_language/articles/mandatory/

they're overreacting for incorrect reasons that the jews told them were true, now western civ has taken another hit

The real retard fact is they'll get fined or suspended for adding a sticker to their helmet or outfit or having their shirt untucked.

>virgin kneel
>chad salute

>faa.gov/about/initiatives/plain_language/articles/mandatory/

interesting, didn't know this. I can confirm that 'shall' is still being taught as 'must' in law school.

I must have forgotten about the "communist exception" to the Bill of Rights. I just found it, my apologies:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, EXCEPT FOR DIRTY COMMUNISTS."

The virgin kneel vs the Chad stand

tl;dr. stay mad,dumb ass keyboard lawyer. you can refute nothing.

projecting is not an argument.

Do we kneel instead of clap, now?

This desu

The Federal Plain Writing Act and the Federal Plain Language Guidelines only appeared in 2010.

Jazz hands

Please clap.

>If only criminals who are being chased by cops would take a knee. We wouldnt have a problem.
Best post

You should let them know how you feel

fuck off

>well off white people and jews
>see blacks protesting and making a stink
>also getting a LOT of attention
>immediately jump into a "me too" mindset in the hopes some of that precious, beautiful attention comes your direction

christ i hate people so much

wow they are almost making too much effort
and they look like shit while doing it

I applaud all of this this is their swan song. The pendulum has reached its full leftward swing. Now will begin its vicious high intensity journey back to the right. We will be forming RWDS soon very soon.

privileged baby, no wonder

That's it. Repeat it over and over until you think it is true.

"White" professors.

Fucking kikes. Remember, if you act like you're on the fringe you can justify all your actions, no matter how fucking retarded they are.

No we just dont care for your stupid nigger faggot jew mantras. Youre all fucking retards and everyone knows your fucking parasitical Jews are no better than niggers. Thats why you continue to raise their cause like the fucking dogs they are to you because you know if the pet dies the master is next...

Top KEK

fuck you guys