Having sex with a filthy German prostitute may end you up in a trial

Asylum seeker accused of raping a German woman in front of her boyfriend in terrifying knife-point attack calls her a 'prostitute' in furious courtroom outburst

Woman, 23, raped at Siegaue Nature Reserve campsite, near Bonn in Germany
The alleged rapist had a tree saw and threatened her partner, 26, with violence
Eric X, 32, from Ghana, today called his alleged victim 'a prostitute' in court

A Ghanaian asylum seeker accused of raping a German woman while forcing her boyfriend to watch called his victim 'a prostitute' in court.

The man - only identified as Eric X - is accused of raping a 23-year-old woman after spotting the couple camping in a nature reserve near Bonn, west Germany in April.

Appearing in a Bonn district court today, Eric X, 32, defied his lawyers' advice to stay silent and after insulting his alleged victim, he added that anyone who believed her were 'filthy'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921812/Migrant-accused-rape-Germany-calls-victim-prostitute.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide_in_Demmin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do they censor his name and face? we don't do this america when a rapist rapes someone

Because he is a glorious pure Aryan?

not sure why they bother to censor either, he's a nigger and looks like every other nigger, can't tell the difference. He's also a shitfuge, so his name is not real. His fucking name is not "Eric", its probably made up of clicks and tounge snaps

>in front of her boyfriend

LMAO KRAUTKEKS

>Raped
>Offered her pussy instead of either running/fighting
She's a prostitute. Nig nog is right; this time at least.

>be german
>have gf
>get cucked

wow op this is huge news

>forced boyfriend to watch

No such thing, little bitch stayed in his cuck tent and let a nigger with his pants down fuck his girl.

She probably enjoyed it.

based nigger

Hang a tire around his neck, and set him on fire. It's how they do it where he is from.

>homeless with no prospects in home country
>go to Germany
>rape
>go to prison and have roof over head and 3 meals a day and a gym and friends
>come out and get benefits and live in free accommodation with free food

For these immigrants its a winning situation. Germany must look like the golden goose to them.

I can imagine him sitting in his tent watching through the zipper and shaking.

>For these immigrants its a winning situation. Germany must look like the golden goose to them.
Ofcourse, white nations should never let them in, no matter how much these cunts beg for it. Look at this nigger, ghana? what's going on in ghana, fucking nothing but niggers ruining their own countries as per usual. Zero reason he should be anywhere near a white nation. He should be deported to somalia or middle east in jihadi territory, blindfolded and gagged and hogtied, with a sign on his stomach that says i'm a good christian.

Honestly how does one rape a girl meanwhile fend off the boyfriend at the same time

They don't want you Nazis triggered by his Aryan blue eyes

and all that nigger had was a tree branch saw.

Good. Fuck germans.

>Honestly how does one rape a girl meanwhile fend off the boyfriend at the same time
Threaten to kill the girl, and threaten to kill the guy if he tries to get him off. What would you do in that situation if your gf was lying on ground and he was pointing knife at her throat, would you rush him and hope he didn't slit her throat?

The story makes her sound like a prostitute. She just followed the guy out of the tent and bent over for him. Because she was (((scared))). I dont think thats how crippling fear works.

don't they get deported?

depends on the case.

If he's deported he can just throw his papers away again and go to one of the many charity boats ferrying immigrants in from Africa and he'll be back as an undocumented immigrant again.

>don't they get deported?
not in germany, because lefty lawyers payed by the big refugee ngos (sponsored by soros) delay this for years and even when they would get deported the just go underground.

No. Most of them don't have documents, so their origin wont take them.

>The story makes her sound like a prostitute. She just followed the guy out of the tent and bent over for him. Because she was (((scared))). I dont think thats how crippling fear works.
It's all fun and games till you have a knife at your throat.

Of course she probably enjoyed it. Most people physically enjoy being raped. We are fucking animals with animal instincts. Doesnt mean she should be raped or wanted to be raped.

>not naming or showing the SUSPECT
gotta love europe

>No. Most of them don't have documents, so their origin wont take them.
That's irellevant, we have all the cards, we can just threaten stopping all foreign aid if they don't accept them, what are they going to do? that's right, fucking nothing. And you just watch, if we send them in the mere vicinity of the nations they originally come from, those nations are going to scramble to figure out very quickly where these people are ACTUALLY from so they don't have to pay for them, so that part is simple and takes care of itself once those nations understand that failure to do so means that they are the ones that are going to pay for their shit.

This is why we have guns.

Stop rubbing it in m8. Of course we can't deport African rapists, they might gett bullied if we send them home.

Or what was Sweden's ultimate unblockable combo about this issue again? Oh, yes "he might rape local women if we send him back home".

Yes. Almost all the blacks are being deported but its done quietly since it would damage the narrative.

>OMG by doing nothing except relinquishing all political power and analysis to my betters I can be a litteral saint on Earth. Sign me up!

If it turned out Germany was keeping the Syrians as labourers and sending the africans home this would not work as well.

Was thinking same thing. My wife and I both carry.

>mfw I wish a nigger would.

You can do this, however, current policy is conducting it like I stated, at least, where I live.

because hes innocent.

im 100% sure the couple have a chainsaw and cuck fetish. so they made him do it but feel regret now. now they are trying to ruin this poor mans life.

>kill sisters husband in ghana over a dispute
>have to leave because you're a wanted criminal
>germoney has gibsmedat
>still a criminal in germoney
>steal backpack and saw from party
>saw tent open, rape her, steal their shit
>run away and clock in at the electronic door device at asylum shelter
>some time later get recognized on the street
>police catch me while i drop the stolen backpack
>in court, dindu nuffin, was home all the time, door device is rayciss for recording my leave before and my arrival after the crime
>DNA proves that she's a prostitute, not that i raped her
DINDU NUFFIN

>If it turned out Germany was keeping the Syrians as labourers

lel wtf are you talking you potato?

92% of all rapies from 2015 are without a job and leech wellfare across europe.
They are not even qualified for the worst of the shittiest work.

he had a saw
and yes i would rather we both die than do nothing
thats what it means to live
faggot

Repeat after me: "Diversity is our strength!"

Chalked up with the thousands of others.

>Not qualified to stack shelves in a shop.
>Not qualified as an excuse to hand money to landlords and start a property bubble
>Not qualified for a loan
>Not qualified as an excuse to import their mother, father, 4 brothers and 6 sisters

Oh they are qualified.

Also meme flag and likely brown american. I am better than you.

german din du

nigger rape is part and parcel of camping in nature reserves

they're safe measures as they test every strand of his dna to make sure they aren't prosecuting an innocent 16 yr old boy

>raping a German woman in front of her boyfriend
merkel approves.

I hope he kills himself for that.

>nigger intellectuals

And her boyfriend did nothing? I would rather fucking die.

Haha that's funny. I hope all of germany gets aids and dies.

If you can't defend your woman, youre not a man. this is evolution. they are not our brothers, they are an enemy bipedal hominid.

I'm more dissappointed in the boyfriend. You know, I work with a lot of german exchange students. Something is very "off" with them, the men just aren't men at all. I feel like if I slapped one, they would cry like a child. I get the feeling they have never been in a fist fight or felt and violence. They're the most cucked of all whites. I could not imagine rolling over and letting my gf get raped. The african could probably rape the boyfriend if he wanted to as well, possibly without even a weapon just threatening with his fist. A tree saw is a shitty weapon too. Its not a gun or a sword.

>The most cucked of all whites
Thats white americans. Pic related.

Yeah, genius practically admitted, he did it. Really activated my almonds, too. Imagine the look on the face of the defender.
>look, Jamal, you better not say a single word, believe me
>NO! MEESA BEESA OOGA BOOGA

the real question is how many times did the victim reach orgasm during rape?

he's probably making a show to try to convince the court he's mentally ill, so he'll get less prison time

Yea and in his country that's what justice amounts to, calling all women prostitutes, especially rape victims. Nothing could possibly win more votes for AfD in the coming re-election

If he were White in Germany, his face would certainly not have the bar over his eyes correct?

>Eric X
Great, now the krauts are giving them rap names as a part of their gibs package.

i think you have to be german too, like have an ariernachweis or something like that. polish whites could count as german whites from the looks but they're blurred too, because not german.

unless the nigger had his blade pressed on her neck and didn't give a fuck , what do ?
>charge and help your girl, nigger slashes her throat and she dies in the melee
or
> ....

>blade
It was a saw. And it was laying next to him. Just run up to him and kick him in his retarded head and don't stop.

The sad part is that this isn't so far fetched.

Sometimes I think American Australian Sup Forumsacks need to go to Germany and breed. 56% white seed is better than 100% black seed.

na sicher, kevin-jeremy, du wärst sicher so ein held

This completely article is untrue.

German media reports that

>girl actually offered to go outside with him
>girl actually said to her boyfriend it's okay
>girl actually didn't complain, or called it a rape, boyfriend called it in
>girl didn't seem distressed at all with it
>he didn't force him to watch

It's just German women that are shit.

i actually believe the negro

Oh ok well if the German media says its all good the woman was happy and it was just her evil Nazi white boyfriends fault for being possessive over ficki ficki I guess I have to believe it.

The handsaw of peace guided him.

I'm just saying it wasn't rape, she knew exactly what she was doing

And wanted it.

It was the boyfriend who complained, not the girl.

honestly, would you risk getting stabbed over some roastie? she's not your wife or the mother of your children, she's just some random skank that you're dating?

well you shouldnt be dating random skanks
you should be dating with the intent to stay together

>stabbed
>with a saw

Come on now

Also yes I would, not because of her but because that little nigger dared to touch a white man's women , I would stomp his fucking face in

>with a saw
oh, nevermind lol, I thought he had a knife

Yes he would. Suspects have strong privacy rights here.
btw there is a small mistake in the translation: schuldfähig doesn't mean guilty, it means fully responsible for his actions i.e. not a minor, mentally ill or clinically retarded.

How the fuck can you be a refugee from Ghana? I've lived there and all over Africa. It's one of the most benign countries on the continent. I used to go to a shanty town in Accra as a lone white man to watch Chelsea matches and never had any trouble whatsoever. The people are terrific.

The only trouble you might face is if you're mentally ill. You get chained up in someone's back garden or thrown in a cage, but you have to be a legit mentally deranged dribbling fool to suffer that.

Why, Germany?

That almost always happens so it doesn't tell us anything...
>wut?
Look it up, it's true. Also higher chance of pregnancy. Draw from it what you will.

Since it's Germany he will be found not guilty, and he will be awarded a house and 200 grand. The woman will be charged with rape and her boyfriend will be charged with racism. GERMANY YES!

fear.

>Germans are getting raped and called whores
Oh wow, who would have thought that election Christian Democrats(CDU) for 17 times would eventually bring Jesus love. That's right, Germans elected CDU 17 times.

Any pics of the couple?

Are you retarded?

Stab the nigger in the back of the fucking neck. He ain't going to slit anyone's throat with a knife jammed into his spinal cord.

Why are so many """"white"""" people so incapable of handling something this simple now? In the past we would have genocided half the continent for this shit, and instead we have cucks defending the right of a nigger to rape your """girlfriend""" because it would be """"""too hard""""" to stop him. Fuck's sake.

Imagine your girlfriend is getting raped by a bbc and you are sitting in your little cuck tent poking your head outside from time to time to see whats going on.

come on. the original story was he came in to their camp at sundown, threatening them. they gave him money but he wouldnt leave, lingering and staring at them, while gripping the saw. gf realized what was up and took one for the team rather than see it devolve into unnecessary violence.

i agree the bf should have offed the fucking nigger soon as its guard was down, but its horse shit to call the girl a whore.

He called the police.

Yeah right, he probably payed the dude to fuck his girlfriend or something or give them a child. He is probably infertile or some shit since he wouldn't have the balls to defend his prostitute.

Sounds like a plot line from a blacked video

>killing someone with a saw
the guy should have just kicked his head in

yeah, lets use divide and conquer tactics against our own, instead of focusing on the fact that wild niggers are running loose and raping people.

who's side are you on with this, fucking shill. not like its hard to pick right, is it.

Wtf why did he not fight even if he had a knife?

Yes you cuck

any women who lets her self get raped so she wont be killed has no honor, its like a soldier giving info so he wont be killed. Pathetic.

How it is possible to live after that ? He leaves his girlfriend alone

its a weird due process issue we have in several European countries. Because your innocent until proven guilty your identity is not released. Everyone gets it even the ones caught nigger-handed

you are a fucking idiot and probably all of 17 years old. pretty obvious youve never been in a long term relationship with that attitude.

I wouldn't want to bump into that cunt at night but It seems inevitable.

Rape should be legal it is this simple a woman is a sexual object in modern society women have been guided into a false sense of security leading them to believe they are safe sexually in a male dominated world the plain truth is women are meant to be dominated by males and if a woman wears provocative clothing if she does not behave in a modest manner then if a male desires her then a male may in fact rape her to take what he wishes from her this doesn't mean her family cannot exact revenge on the rapist if they have the strength to do so but if they do not then the family and the woman simply has to accept the fact that a man chose to lay with her she could not stop him and to just get over it it is just sex it is not perverted it is just sex and through the centuries women have had to deal with the real danger of being raped this is not a new concept if you get raped take a hot shower put on some clean clothes even cry a little bit but then wash your face and move on life is not fair it is often cruel and continuing to be depressed about it is beyond childish that's the bottom line

>virgin detected

>defied his lawyers' advice to stay silent
Lawyers will hang the highest on the DOTR

faggot -en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide_in_Demmin

read, hitlers youth scoffs at you

>C O M M U N I T Y
>S E R V I C E
we all know it
I'm just saying it

killing you would be doing you a service