Aren't vampires supposed to be scary?

Aren't vampires supposed to be scary?
I don't think I should want to fuck them.

There's no rule saying they can't be sexy. They are usually a mix of both.

Thank you, Anne Rice.

But I don't want to fuck that vampire, I want to protect that vampire.

I want to fuck this vampire though.

Scary things can be sexy. Succubi for example. That's how they get you.

Isn't Count Dracula a sex symbol?

That's not her full name, is it? That's the most chuuni shit I've ever seen.

Dracula's a symbol of illicit and/or immoral sex, maybe.

By day he hides his decrepit visage under the guise of a handsome gentleman. But as the sun sets he becomes one with the night mist, creeps in your window, and forces your fiancee to swallow his blood read: dick, binding her to his evil power eternally.

Basically "this creepy man armed with the power of forbidden pleasures is going to make your wife-to-be his cockslave whether you like it or not, better get a posse of your best mates together and kick his shit in before she's 100% mindbroken and mailing you NTR VCR tapes"

It is . ..

She knows how to draw my blood if you know what i mean

If you're a vampire then you're going to want sex appeal. Being ugly makes people run away but being sexy makes them run towards you so no need to waste time hunting.

What are going on about with all of this hunting nonsense? I just want to pat this nice girls head.

Sex has always been a part of the idea of vampires. An unattractive vampire would be abnormal.

She was given her name by Deathtopia Virtuoso Suicide-Master.

>those erect nips

Shinobu really likes her headpats.

Medusa > Vampire > Vagina with Crabs

She was (somewhat) when first introduced in Kizu (Only a few scenes actually describe it (EX eating a random guy, and fight with Araragi (Even if technically she staged them both)), though we all know she's done lots of shit prior to time story takes place), then Araragi broke her and she was never the same again.

>Araragi broke her
She was broken before she met Araragi. Araragi just gave her some time where she wasn't utterly miserable to put herself back together.

How can user have sex with a vampire when you would run into the risk of turning one yourself?

I'm not going to say no to immortality, especially not to pass on this.

Who cares if you turn into one? It's not like Sup Forumsnons go out during the daytime anyways. The only downside is having to eat someone once a month, but nobody cares about shitty humans.

>Sex has always been a part of the idea of vampires. An unattractive vampire would be abnormal.
Well there is always the Nosferatu. But there is a reason it is an unpopular type of vampire. Sexuality really is a major element of being a vampire and without it, vampires would be rather generic as a monster type.

That's the point though

Araragi has the most chuunibyou backstory imaginable but most of Monogatari is him sorting out other people's more reasonably odd problems

Megumin knows how to make me explode, if you know what I mean

>turn into one
>can now live forever with vampire
I don't see the problem.

There was Nosferatu, yeah, but Dracula loved them sluts and was implied to be having sex like crazy. I've heard people say that he was basically an extended metaphor for the excess of the upper class draining society, though I haven't looked into it that much.

Christ, reading the cliff notes for Dracula really does make it sound like Hanekawa is right and that drinking blood is basically vampire sex. It keeps getting contrasted with virginal maidens and compared to the bond of lovers and talked about in terms of fetishes and penetration.

>Sup Forumsnons go out during the daytime anyways
this

Indeed, I think a lot of modern vampire fiction has vampires as attractive, and humans turned into vampires seen as more attractive.

Looking at it more, there is a shitload of irony about how Kiss-Shot/Shinobu is portrayed compared to the vampires in Dracula. Considering how well-read Nisio is, I don't think it's an accident. Dracula vampires are basically supposed to be slutty agents of the devil and all about seduction instead of raw strength. On the surface, Kiss-Shot has all the traits a vampire should: a voluptuous, seductive body, a noble background, and cold eyes. However, she's stupidly purehearted, almost definitely a virgin, and all about bashing through things with raw strength instead of seduction. The only time I can think of that she does something via seduction is convincing Araragi to let her drink his blood.

Then there's the part in Owari where Shinobu tries to pretend that their bond has transcended normal human relationships and can't be spoken of in terms of love, while in Dracula the blood bond of vampires was pretty much an extended metaphor for love, but a more perverted, carnal one than the victorian ideal. Hell, the vampire transformation that the book talks about is just a thin veneer over Dracula seducing a woman away from her fiance. This get's interesting when you think about the sort-of love triangle between her, Araragi, and Senjougahara.

I just wonder how much of this is intentional and how much is accidental.

*I don't think it's entirely accidental

If it happens, I wouldn't mind.

Vampires are sexy not scary.

Why is she taking her bikini bottom off?

She's getting ready for her usual time with Araragi.

MUH

vampires should look like this, fuck you're waifus

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Vampires being sexy is closer to their origins though.

What about that isn't sexy?

Too old, otherwise it's fine

Big hands.