i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Random Sep25
imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep25
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates from new liberated area, captures Al-Nashid town from IS
Russia denies bombing US-backed forces
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>RU for min:US double-dealing policy is to blame for death of russia’s general Asapov
>Unconfirmed/kurdish media:SDF “responded” to “attacks” of Sy&RU forces, situation remains tense
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 3 towns
>E Ghouta:SAA breaks through militant defenses along the Jobar-Ayn Tarma axes liberation 30 building blocks
>SAA repels jihadi offensive in north Aleppo
>600 new Turkey-backed militants graduate in N Aleppo
>RAqqa:SDF controls 75-80% of city,coalition double-tap residential buildings
>Video emerge of US training FSA to use TOW in Al-Tanf border region
>North Korea says “trump declared war”, threatens to shoot down US bombers
>Iraq’s kurdistan region holds independence referendu,Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan,Turkey starts military exercises at border,China says supports Iraq’s unity
>Houthi forces foil big offensive by Saudi Army in northern Yemen
>Yemeni forces fire missile at King Khaled Airbase in Saudi Arabia

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41398199
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/912716501156851714
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/912436731521191936
almasdarnews.com/article/latest-battle-update-central-syria-map/
almasdarnews.com/article/russia-evidence-terrorists-used-sarin-april-attack-khan-sheikhoun-diplomat/
youtube.com/watch?v=DVDLxr8rUAs
youtube.com/watch?v=LNt_I-pJodg
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912707073388904448
russia-insider.com/en/politics/russian-general-staff-us-youre-only-pretending-fight-isis-get-out-our-way/ri21025).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any new developments in Iraq?

el mawt li kurdistan

not a fan of assad desu

ONE FRONT

I DONT KNOW WHY

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD WE TRY

Bomb the Kurds

#maghreboididnothingwrong

>any new developments in Iraq?
Kurds will soon be begging for Turkish WhiteSauce...

>Iraqi Kurds must give up on independence or go hungry - Erdogan
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41398199

So fuck off.

Bijî Sûriyê :-DD

twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/912716501156851714
propaganda for us

This one actually applies to our baker of this thread.

Good evening lads, so what's theTiger been up these days?

FOUR!

belgians and dutch are literally cucked in their own country by turks ahhahaha stay mad fAM
pic related turk giving a dutch police pig what he deserves

>Founder of Free Syrian Army Col. Al-Asaad highlights need to give up conventional war & to wage guerilla warfare vs pro-Assad forces

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/912436731521191936

LoL they are already forseing their own demise.

Also in order to wage succesful guerilla warfare you need support from the locals, which they don't

Iraqi government demanding Kurds hand over all air ports and border crossings, threatening use of force; Turkey threatens invasion.
Present situation in Central Syria.
>almasdarnews.com/article/latest-battle-update-central-syria-map/

Russia has evidence terrorists used Sarin Gas in Khan Sheikhoun
>almasdarnews.com/article/russia-evidence-terrorists-used-sarin-april-attack-khan-sheikhoun-diplomat/

So is there no room for implicit pro-Russian politics in Ukraine?

And then you wonder why Maghreboi left.

Liberated everything northwest of DeZ from ISIS and is no supposedly en route to Hama for offensive against moderats.

tfw Tigr will never hold you in his strong arms like that, why even live....

Any Singapore bros in here?

No, you didn't respond thus you physically ran from him.

yes you show a pro Russian stance you get beat up at best or killed at worst. only way ukraine is fliped it rtue mass starvation or true military ways by NAF forces

ALRIGHT TIME FOR A LITTLE QUIZ
>the bodies of most kurdish women are dead, smelly, cold and coarse. so are they physically. their souls are dull, they have no level of cogitation. take a villager girl, a small burjuva-girl or boy. tell and tell them, nothing. they are not able to repeat the words even like a parrot. what will you live? in emotion, thought or sharing life participation is needed. but ours are like icebergs or dull. they leave everything with a few words
who is this quote by?
mind you there isn't anything wrong with my translation but the troglodyte that wrote it has around 80 iq so his wording was rather unintelligible at times.

>tfw Tigr will never hold you in his strong arms like that, why even live....

You did not write #nohomo... huh...

>cutie.جبغ
كيك

*Blocks your tank brigade's path*

so, i have a question, WILL iran, turkey and iraq invade?
or will they give us the biggest case of blueballs with all of their intense dick flexing they've been doing?

because lets be honest here, if iraq declares kurdistan as independant right now, then declares war on it, iran can go in as well as helping its iraqi ally and friend, and turkey can paratroop in and steam roll the entire region because it can.

or they pussy bitch out and go the america way and place sanctions on it.

How are you not gay?

pic related.

>typing #nohomo for the Tiger
your a faggot if you do that for the Tiger. Real men never #nohomo for the Tiger.

tbqh i'm become quite pessimistic, sure, capturing Hatlah is great and all, but why send the Tigers to fucking Idlib?
Meanwhile SDF waltzing through every town with ease...

Nope, i'm still waiting for his argument on the last time i debated him.
His answer was "not an argument" and now he thinks that by ignoring it when he can't refute it the argument is over.
It's not, it's still pending.
And i'm still open to the debate when he'll pick up where we left.

لماو
Lol no they won't invade does anyone unironically believe that?

Biji Wiji that women is a 8.5/10 in Rojava, Mehmet.

If Kurdistan secede in Iraq, Iraq will automatically fall into Iranian sprhee of influence, especially if they offer Iraq help of fighting separatisam in it.

I can imagine Americans being reluctant to support independence, even Abadi puppet loser can only do so much.

If it becomes independent then the others will just sanction it, issue travel bans etc. It will have to become a Nork-tier autarky, or even worse.

kurds' supreme leader, my mother is turkish too dont kil me, apo ofc

Don't worry. Republican Guard and Russian Specs will do the short work of ISIS & k*rds.

Lol did you just do that?
How good is your Arabic? Or do you know some Arab who gives you translations?

Even if HTS was launching an offensive, horrible decision not to capture more ISIS clay and instead go on an offensive to Idlib...
The k*rdkikes will be given all the oil fields and probably reach Bukamal first, whilst SAA struggles to even reach T2 or encircle DeZ city.

I didn't know that happened to Opposition Bloc / For Life people in southeastern Ukraine, thanks for the tip.

so all this dick flexing and they will sanction it to the ground? atleast cut off its airspace access and claim the border with SDF.
jesus fuck these guys will need to stop being pussies, god damn it, blue balls here i come.
also pic related if they dont invade.

>T2 offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=DVDLxr8rUAs

I did it a few months ago. I don't speak Arabic except for a few words, but I've learnt to read and write the abjad, even the tashkil.

4th & 5th Corps?

If he really is going to Hama, my guess would be the Syrian command is worried about roaches pulling a second Al Bab in Idlib and snatching territory there as well. DeZ freed up a lot of troops including the battle-hardened defenders, so they can probably afford to go on the offensive on two different fronts.

Nigga were you even here when he was here? If anything more than a couple of days before he left?
And I don't wonder at all, he was killed on the day of pic related.
Do you care to elaborate on your theory of why he left? Do you think he was so petty that since he couldn't find someone to tell him every argument he was right so he physically ran away?
He'd admit when he was wrong, and he expected others to do the same, but he wouldn't get butthurt about it if he and whoever he was arguing with reached a point where there was no going forward, he'd just shitpost away.

Wow who taught you?

>I'm not gay
>shaves my whole body
>like skin like silk
>coslplayer
>how can I be gay if I like femininity?
>#totally not gay
Time passes
>tfw Tigr will never hold you in his strong arms like that, why even live....cute sad girl.jpg

We love BLACK (pbuh) men

yeah situation is fucked there. Donetsk is some what holding out form what people are saying they are trying there hardest to pull true , as for ukraine its a basket case its fucked and there ideology is cancerous beyond repair. so i just hope when hohols chimp out NAF forces steam roll the UAF all the way to odessa

Yep that seems like it. Grab idlib before erdoroach does.

All i know is Hezbollah and Iraqi militas are there.
Oh, and i think NDF.

Go back to the last thread and double check m8, pretty sure he got back with you. Maybe you missed it

I learnt it on my own while designing a typeface. It also helps that half of my Goybook feed is in Arabic since I spent some time in Lebanon.

>hurr durr

Is there really any value in Idlib?
Compared to Omar oil fields and Baghdad-DeZ highway it must be peanuts (besides Fua & Kafraya).

Nah. It's just a shitty rebel stronghold. No real value at all.

>will he ever come back
didn't he get some what semi doxxed some one found his reddit account

So basically, it's WE WUZ vs gays?

I don't think it's possible, ukies outnumber NAF 3 to 1, so I think we'll be able to hold and make small advances, but not steamroll, without some "help", of course

>tHaTs mOrE LiKe iT!
Although you just ran away from those questions.

Of course the "help" would likely be granted provided the proper impetus.

SDF showing up unannounced making 40km "gains" in one day really fucked everything up.

or an improper fetus

>Is there really any value in fertile soil and some industrythat may be salvaged, not to mention stop turkish advances in the region?
Naaaah, not important at all.

Kurds can be dealt with later, turk are a bigger threat. Remember, the syrians, iraqis, iranis and turks can always gang up on the kurds. And america can't do a thing about that.

>coincidentally all ISIS forces in the area went south on the SAA frontline
rly maeks u think huh

Always so obsessive...

it's just like the pockets in the SAA sukhnah push, ISIS doesn't garrison every square km

Wew bolandi. Try picking up a few words each day and you might be able to read in a few years.
Arabic is a meme language. The words are just three letters roots with fixed prefixes and suffixes. Once you've got a hold of that you'll be reading it in no time.

Well no but that looks like the Assad thing to do. There's no way he can feel secure with a Turkish protected jihadi enclave in on the border.

Of course.

>Remember, the syrians, iraqis, iranis and turks can always gang up on the kurds. And america can't do a thing about that.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNt_I-pJodg

So on a separate note, is Leftypol invading pol because it feels like it given some recent threads, not that I'm complaining of course.

>Ever trusting ISIS claims

>ukies outnumber NAF 3 to 1
and ukrops have 10 to 1 loses in equipment alone
>but not steamroll, without some "help", of course
yeah just like last time ilovaisk.
im interested how are things going on there politically. are people still pissed at kiev ?

They've been here for quite some time.
Anal as fuck, but whatchu gon' do...

I think the trump people are running out of spirit, maybe a new era is at hand

>Try picking up a few words each day...
Stop spreading your ugly language.

Eeeehhh, a-are you stalking me my dude...?

Strategic value isn't that big I suppose. Still, lost land is lost land. If it's occupied by roaches, we don't know if it can ever be reclaimed. I doubt Erdawg would invade Idlib just to hand it over back to Assad afterwards.

With only 72 hours left to go, how will Barzani get himself out of this mess of his own design? Stay tune to the next episode of Kurdish Referendum drama.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/912707073388904448

I don't trust SDF or ISIS.

I know, but you see I'm the french bolandi, I don't speak Polish yet, and in the two years I've been here it would have been nice if I had picked up more Polish and less 3rbyh

If Cyprusanon is here this is the answer
> Why did the Chinks help you against the LTTE?
Because we were trade partners and our army is almost all chink shit
and they cant puppet a broken nation
2nd is that the LTTE had support from India
And China basically always oppose Indians

wweeeww 'what is that from

Yeah, but do you think SAA can recapture Idlib AND DeZ at the same time?
Fuck sake they're attacking Daraa, Beit Jinn, Homs/Hama pocket, T2 and eastern Ghouta too...

I imagine nothing will happen and a status quo will remain. Doubt Iraq will actually invade or take over any of those things, maybe a few border areas within Iraq between Iraqi forces and the Kurds.

Seriously the whole region must suffer from heavy war weariness.

He has to choise between Assad and kurds. If he fucks Assad by stealing Syrian land it will just empower the kurds near his own borders, to the point they will become a big problem.

russia have upped their tone vs the US in the last couple of days. they're working hard on the "US is ISIS" angle right now, not just from meme twitters but from RT and their military staff itself (russia-insider.com/en/politics/russian-general-staff-us-youre-only-pretending-fight-isis-get-out-our-way/ri21025). is this just a consequence of the general SDF/SAA tention, or are the Russians building to something more? does it have anything to do with Barzani? Are the jews involved? Are the jews in cahoots?

Only Tiger forces are being reassigned to Idlib , the rest will continue the operation against ISIS in DeZ region, yes?

i'm sorry but what the fuck is Malawi?

amaq is at times the go to source in case of opposing forces casualties and where certain area is still under their control or not.. it's a shame but ISIS claims have been more trustworthy and came out quicker then opposing forces claims

>are people still pissed at kiev ?
Yeah, but not as much and not as many people as a year ago.

The Homs pocket is as good as finished, they can take their sweet time over there.
>attacking Daara
Minor skirmishes are not attacks, just bored NDF and rebels exchanging fire.
They'll be able to handle it, they just closed a huge pocket in Maadan.

My original instinct also was they should concentrate everything available in the east to liberate as much ISIS territory as possible first. But then, I don't have the same information they do. Doubt they'd send in Tigrrr without a good reason.