All I ever see when I see someone wearing glasses, is someone who's weak...

All I ever see when I see someone wearing glasses, is someone who's weak, and who thinks celebrating that weakness is somehow a virtue or endearing. It's not. You look like a brittle nerd who deserves to get his face kicked in. Why the fuck haven't you grown up yet and started wearing contact lenses? The responsibility for you to take a minute out of your morning to put them in too great for you to undertake? Don't you want to, at the very least, look like a man who's not encumbered by your shitty eyesight? Don't you wan t to stop looking like you're in grade school? You're 30 years old for fuck sake.

Be a real man. Wear contacts.

I don't have weak vision genes but if I did, I'd never want to put shit in my eyes. Nothing wrong with glasses, it's the combination of several things that make someone look like a nerd or hipster.

>i'd never want to put a soft membrane that's 70% water over my defective eyes. I'd rather wear big stupid hipster frames that cost a fuckton more than your average year supply of soft contacts"

Get out pussy.

If you have shit eyes you need both. Sometimes men have to work in environments where contacts can be an issue. Sometimes you need to take your glasses off to see accurately close up, like for fine welding and magnifier lenses just don't work as well.

People with bad vision should just kill themselves. That's the real answer. Fuck.

I would prefer to wear contacts but trifocal contacts suck dick and the strength of my prescription causes me to go insanely crosseyed when wearing contacts.

Also, glasses make you look older, which is beneficial since I look really fucking young.

Myopia isn't purely genetic, it is known to run in families, but most people will get slightly myopic in their forties anyways.

A bigger factor that plays into severe myopia is premature birth, which isn't purely controlled by genetics either.

While at school I had to wear shitty NHS glasses, got the usual mockery etc. Left school, got a job, started wearing custom sunglasses and the girls loved it. I am now 50, I have never worn the "Gordon Freeman" frames so beloved by nu-males, and I will be getting contacts in November ( I used to wear green contacts in the 1980s to look like a Nexus 6 after watching "Blade Runner" too many times).

Know what else is a sign of weakness? Posting on an anime imageboard instead of going out into the real world to fuck bitches and plays sportsball or whatever the hell mindless activities Chads engage in.

There's an enormous variety of human beings with extremely variable sets of personal strengths and weaknesses, get over it you gay weirdo

Big Contacts shill detected.

Gonna try to get em in my eyes again in January. Last time I failed miserably.

I have dry eyes and astigmatism, which has made it impossible to find contacts that's don't irritate the shit out tmof my eyes. Dailies total 1 lenses were the OK not ones that felt good, but they weren't for astigmatism, and thus wearing them would make me feel very nauseous after a bit. I'm told it's not S good idea to get lasik if you have dry eyes already as it could make them worse.

So basically I'm stuck with glasses till they make contacts that won't irritate my eyes.

I already know who xe/xir voted for. Is there a liberal gene like how all faggots have faggot face?

Yeah... on the other hand I like being able to see

Sage

Only insecure faggots wear contacts, though.

Fishmouth syndrome gene?

I have pretty bad eyes, I can't see distant objects clearly. Is lasering your eyes a viable option yet? I'm only 20 years of age, is it effective now or will my eyes grow or change much in the future? I have some cash, I would give it a try if the odds were well...

My doctor says if your prescription is stable for at least three years and you're at least 25, then he would recommend an assessment for laser surgery.

Most people need glasses (either for the first time or again after surgery) due to age and a lack of accommodation (ability of range to focus) by their mid-to-late forties anyways.

I wear glasses and I'm in the fucking Marines. Come call me weak faggot. Dare you.

I got into the habit of wearing contacts in secondary school, if you're ever in a scrap while wearing glasses you're at a massive disadvantage.

what the fuck is this LEV we don't shill our business here we promised over blood sacrifice maaaaaaaaan

Brb fatty. Need my glasses to read this. Don’t need them to see your twelve chins though.

OP pls take that dick out of your mouth for just once

Shut up larpy

i work in an organic chem lab. i cant wear contacts, your butthurt is misplaced.

>wore glasses for years and years
>got contacts the minute my parents felt i was responsible enough to take care of monthlies
>have used them for 10 years now
>never wear sunglasses
>never wear glasses
>safety goggles rarely on despite working in an environment where shards of glass can easily fly around

i fucking despised having the godddamn things on my face and I sincerely can't understand people who wear them by choice as part of their 'look'

I wear glasses and had to get a new pair recently. Most of the styles available were hipster problem glasses. Pissed me off, I finally managed to find a decent pair in the discontinued/discount section.

There's at least one relatively creative shill making threads like this right now, but they're still slide threads by a shill

"Problem Glasses"

Sane people wear glasses that don't have have a bug black rim impeding their vision.

>Know what else is a sign of weakness? Posting on an anime imageboard instead of going out into the real world to fuck bitches and plays sportsball or whatever the hell mindless activities Chads engage in.
You commie faggots have no self reflection

Have you ever worn contacts OP? Sure they usually feel fine the first 2 hours but anything after that and they start to scrape the shit out of your eye. Also, people with astigmatism don't really have very many good options. the contacts that say they are for astigmatism still do the same shit. Also never ever ever fall asleep while you are wearing them. that shit will ruin your eyes way more than they ever were in the first place......

>needing vision correction at all

Weak genetics, at least glassesfags don't try to hide the fact they are betaborn

Its not about wearing glasses, its about wearing those thick, black framed buddy holly faggot glasses that make you look like a cuck.

>safety goggles rarely on

honestly you just sound like a fucking idiot brother

contacts are kind of like make up. wouldn't you rather it be obvious and up front who has bad eye sight and who doesn't so you know who to breed with? I will say I think it's faggoty for anyone to wear glasses if they don't need them or to treat them as high fashion. But I see nothing wrong with people wearing glasses when they need them.

it doesn't matter what glasses you wear if you need vision correction you have shit genetics.

honestly if you have weak ocular genetics you should do us all a favor and willingly take yourself out of the gene pool. you would have been a burden to us not even 1000 years ago. good vision is as essential a human trait as language.

counterpoint: you sound like a pansy

after i saw people lose their contacts behind their eyeball i understand why some don't even bother with them.

apologize.

Glasses are great. It’s like getting the absolute best graphics card for your computer and playing with every setting on maximum. It’s like ... woah .... things look much better. Definitely recommend.

OP rub one out and relax will ya?

you sound like someone who's upset they have shit genetics

or just be born with 20/10 vision. fucking lens cuck.

You know what's better? Not needing glasses

I wonder what the fishmouth people did in ye olden times to make them all be insufferable liberal faggots...but yeah totally fishmouth gene.

>he has poor vision
>he has to wear corrective optics
>thinks glasses are weak but contacts aren't
Off to the gas chamber with you, nerd.

well now you're just being silly and provocative for attention, nothing I've said is an indicator of that.

You weak faggot, you couldn't even get quints.

I have near perfect vision. One eye is a bit farsighted and the other a bit nearsighted. I usually wear nothing, as my brain can work out easily work out the difference.

But reading for long periods can give me a headache. For that, glasses do the trick better than any other option.

this post just reeks of insecurity

I don't see the best leader on here
>KJU doesn't wear glasses

People like you don't have to say it, we can tell how you feel through your whiny typing m8

>t. Contacts shill
Fuck off you subversive faggot.

Hyperopia = farsightedness = can't see close = normal aging
Myopia = nearsightedness = can't see far = too much vidya

I have contacts but im too lazy to put them on before class, so i just suck it up and wear glasses.
feelsbadman

you idiot who is going to do all the reading and writing? it messes up your eyes.

Used this brand for over 10 years.

I'm nearly blind without glasses and have a stigmatism.

These work perfect and are comfortable.

Can be worn day and night for a month at a time.

I take em out at night so I get 2 months use out of each pair.

If ur thinking about contacts or want to change urs give these a spin

Anybody who unironically wears glasses shouldnt be alive. Defective eyesight would mean certain death in the real world. Natural selection boiz.

>142994845
Given you're posting on an anime forum, you're probably myopic, so maybe instead of whining about glasses you could stop being a faggot and correct your lifestyle deficiencies that caused your near-sightedness in the first place. Ever hear of the outdoors? Sports?

>I have a weak prescription for reading that hasn't changed in years, not buying contacts, fuck off

Fishmouth is what happens when you mouthbreath. When you breath, your chin goes downward and becomes smaller so to compensate your face grows downward instead of forward.

I can nazi you without my glasses

Be born with 20/10
Refuse 1,000,000/10
Calls everyone cuck
Okay. I’m going out to look at things in 4k using my magic spectacles. Enjoy your 720p. Cheerio.

>forget to take out contacts
>fucking veins start growing on your corneas
>go blind because you have veiny corneas

>Be a REAL MAN by doing [irrelevant thing].

I don't think "real men" give much of a shit whether you wear glasses or not.
Maybe tinder slags care, idk.

been wearing contacts for 8 years and my eyes are constantly red
getting lasik sometime

> a stigmatism
astigmatism

not even joking with you, get an eye patch.
Put over far sighted eye.
I'm extremely myopic in both eyes, but they're different prescriptions. I lay down on side, hold book up to face with book like, and lay so that pillow covers one eye when I read.

Your so full of shit.
I've worn contacts since I was 15. Im 27 now and I wore my contacts to sleep many times. I just put my drops in to rewet them.
Literally never had an issue besides optical abrasions due to dirt in contact and excessive rubbing. Even then its only happened 3 times and I make a living from dirt.
I am curious to take the lazerpill though.

I agree with OP. Beyond sick and tired of the fucking thick black rimmed glasses and beard look. Fuck sakes.

If you feel the need to explain yourself to some random fag on the internet, your biggest problem isn't your shit vision

You can get an infection of sleep with them on.

I took the lazerpill though. Been 3 years now and my eyesight is 20/20.

How did that go? Were you scared? I'd rather die then live the rest of my life blind.

>be a real man and wear this thing that you can't even make or maintain yourself

we'll see how long contactfags live once the shit hits the fan and they can't buy the delicate fluid needed to provide sight to their dainty eyeballs

I tried contact lenses for a week
this almost happened to me
i didn't saw it in my eye, but when I moved eyeball I felt pain behind it, weird colors appeared on one of eyes with rare occurences of full blackness. I somehow managed to pull it out, it just poped out of nowhere.
>this is my biggest fear I ever experienced.

Glasses are awesome and some people can't wear contacts all the time.

I've got dark circles, if I don't wear glasses to look a little less intimidating people can't keep eye contact, some people said they were really unconfortable to watch my eyes up close
I'm not bad looking, the contrary i've a really nice face but that together with my dark circles makes people evade me if i don't wear glasses

>he's too poor to afford lasic

I wear a monocle I'm in the fucking marines

they give you a strong dose of valium so you don't even know it's happening

I have better then 20/20 vision I wear glasses for my right eye because despite having 20/20 my left eye is stronger then the right enough for me to notice so I usually wear glasses when flying driving or sightseeing. I dont bother with contacts because it takes time to get used to em and remember them and I dont wear my glasses every day. In short, OP go fuck yourself

You have weak 'Polynesian scrimshaw forum' visiting genes, user. Kys faggot.

Saving for Lasic. Contacts cost permanently money while glasses are a one time expense.

Are you the yellow press.

I work in construction contacts are a no go due to the sheer amount of debris and dust I encounter on the regular plus glasses offer extra protection from flying hot pieces of metal. What do you do for work you fucking faggot?

>local milsurp store had repro wehrmacht glasses
>didn't buy them
>now out of stock
fuck my ass.

"Real men" don't care what you think of their appearance.

hmm yase OP i love putting dodgy plastic in mine eyes, this is such a good idea literally putting a piece of plastic over one of your most important organs so it can't "breathe" properly.

i wore daily contacts (high quality - expensive - CIBA) from 13-26ish then realised that the long term effects of doing such a thing were probably a stupid fucking idea.

glasses for computah, contacts for going out and about was my routine for well over a decade (34 now) but smoking weed cured me of my retardedness because contacts dry out insanely quickly if u smoek good weed (cigs do not effect drying out as i have been a cig smoekr since 13 also).

contacts are fucking stupid and anyone who wants to put that shitty chinese plastic in their eyes is a fucking retard.

fuck you OP, don't suck my dick and/or balls because I fucking hate blowjobs and the only people who like blowjobs are closeted faggots. hurrr yeah teeth scraping at ur dick is so much better than pusseh

glasses are admittedly insanely gay but if you're seriously short-sighted (prob. from masturbating too much like I do) then you need something to see where the fuck you are going when you're driving or simply trying to walk anywhere.

also if you fall asleep while crunk with your dailies in, the next morning is like ripping out your actual eye lense from your crusty sockets. fucking horrible experience that i've had many times because i'm an alcoholic.

fuck you nigger