Basara,Basara is king of the galaxy

MIKUMO-SAMA

Is still love Kaname!

>zero fans in-universe
red is the new green

Messer, pls

>yfw Kumo us Mikono's reincarnation all along

Minmay you mean. Ringlet hair.

I'm no longer convinced that Mirage will win this, lads. Tell me she will.

She won't

About that. It seems you can't even have Hayate alone without putting Freyja with him now.

When we'll have a new opening?

It's just an idol x pilot cover isn't it? Maybe Mirage will pair with Makina. If she get her own model.

probably with episode 14. Lion was introduced pretty late

Why is this official drawn art of her have two indications of a tail in her hair? Along with triangular glass breaking?

dunno, senpai

She's a big jellyfish who plans on CRASHING THE TRIANGLE WITH NO SURVIVORS

WHALE
H
A
L
E

Did someone say whale?

Mikumo confirmed as the daughter of Basara and a Space whale

So Basara is Mikumo's mother.

Basra and Mikumo have to be connected in some way. She has the shape of his eyes, and sivil eye color.

>She has the shape of his eyes, and sivil eye color
This has to be the worst reasoning to connect Mikumo with Basara or Sivil. When are 7fags going to end their delusion that she has any relation to either of them.

It's true, because Freyja has Sheryl's blonde hair and also Sheryl's nose. While Mirage has Ranka's zentraedi blood and lameness.

>Sheryl's nose
WUT?

So, what will happen tomorrow? Will Chaos launch its forces to join the battle of Al Shahal or will they make their last stand on Ragna?

Cyborg Messer returns

>Messer
Who?

Best boy of the show

al shahal will be lost before Chaos has a chance to consolidate. 13 will be the midway finale with the bigger battle at ragna

macross.jp/delta/story/

I want Mirage to be relevant
I've been wishing this for the past 2 months ;_;

Let it go already. You're being unfair to show by placing unreasonable demands on it. Let Mirage's subtle arc stand on it's own. You don't hear Chuckfags whining, do you?

I love Kumo's casual wear

Unreasonable demands to expect one of the three main characters to have relevance?

>main character

Her relevance is the relevance that is shown. No more no less. This isn't an adaption where the anime staff liked one character and decided to give it more attention than in the original work. This is the original work. The relevance shown is the relevance the character was supposed to have.

Just watch the show, if they haven't done anything with her by the end you can complain then. There's no point in doing it now. She still continues to get more attention from the show than just about anyone other than Hayate and Freyja. And maybe Mikumo, but Mikumo doesn't have a character beyond being mysterious.

Calm your memes, she was definitely marketed as one of the main characters.

>Calm your memes, she was definitely marketed as one of the main characters.
While she's part of the main triangle, the official summary only mentions Freyja and Hayate as MCs.

I'm with you user

ok

huh?
macross.jp/delta/cast/

Also a rough size is given for the Elysion

The A variant isn't called Siegfried, but rather Kairos? Makes sense since its based on the YF-Chronos, but i don't recall a VF every having 2 names between variants

Resembles a quarter, but size is somewhere between a quarter and the first macross. About as tall as Dubai Tower, 800+ meters

She is though.

I just don't get the feel that he'll spare us from cutting her life short ;_;

>wanted to make Freyja a very proactive character. Came up with the idea of the life span when thinking about what a kind of girl who would could really put her life on the line on a battlefield.
>Windermereans begin to age more rapidly in their late 20's

So this is why Roid's looks don't match his age.

>go to hell

That subtitle. It's funny because this event will feature Walkure's VAs and Bogue's.

Roid looks his age. He's 20 and looks 20. Which fits with the above

Can you translate the rest? I'm happy he made Freyja proactive.

It might be just me but he looks older than Kaname and Messer.

that's a lot of text bruh.The rest of it is him talking about when he first joined studio Nue, the expected age in the SF world was 35 years, and that once you passed 35 you'd stop having ideas. thne he goes over talking about their enhanced abilities, them not needing EX gear in their Drakens, and he talks about the old kings fighter, SV-154.

>Bogue'S VA kills the Walkure VAs on stage while screaming MUH KAZE

>Windermereans begin to age more rapidly in their late 20's

Thank god we have official clarification on this. I was getting sick of the speculation.

HA! I WAS RIGHT ON THE INTERNET!

[Worried laughter]

>Oh god what did I get myself in to?

SAA HAJIMARU ZE SATURDAY NIGHT

this is supposed to be a feel good show, right? Everything will be fluffy good feels in the end right? ;_;

Bogue during his free time.

She will never be relevant
fuck off

That's what I thought until my best boy Messer got killed ;_;

I just heard from Kuromukurobros that they still didn't get their subs. And there is no warning about delay on gg site. I'm worrying we will get our subs delayed once again.

More like king of nosubs.

Where are those "windermerians age exactly like humans" retards? I even remember arguing with one of them.

Well, one delusion down, 3 more to go:
"B-but Kaname loved Messer!"
"Windermerians didn't nuke themselves, it was 3rd party!"
"Mirage will win Hayatebowl!"

>show about war, disease, and genocide is a "feel good" because the girls are cute

I wish all comfyfags would kill themselves.

Macross is srs bzns

"Feel good" is literally quote from one of interviews about love triangle in Delta.

>"B-but Kaname loved Messer!
I thought this was sunk already.

The love triangle, not the show as a whole. Messer getting messed is unrelated.

Let's not talk about this, we don't want Mesakana Autism-kun to derail the thread again with this shipping delusions.

After this Freyja's line I think it's pretty obvious that Kawamori and Yasuda have no intention to magically fix her lifespan.

But Mirage will win the Hayatebowl

>Where are those "windermerians age exactly like humans" retards? I even remember arguing with one of them.

I started out as one until discussing it in the thread and having the king, Cassim, and Herman's appearance pointed out to me at which point it became apparent that they begin to age rapidly as they approach the end of their lives, in addition to getting that white cancer nonsense.

They do age like humans though, for most of their life time. They barely have any life left by the time it accelerates.

Macross isn't about the two latter ever. Arguably it isn't about the first either.

As expected, interracial relationships are doomed.

I wish Mikumo would stop being shinpi for a moment so she could be cute instead.

Well this particular Macross is definitely about a disease.

>Jellyfish not so shinpi after being APPLED

>I wish Mikumo would stop being shinpi

Blasphemy.

Maybe Hayate will name his descendants Freyja and continuously fuck them.

It has been a feel good show

>Freyja achieved her dream by joining Walkure and will likely bring peace to her home planet
>Hayate found a purpose in life and stopped being a bum
>Messer got to die defending his idol while inspiring her in the process
>Kaname realized her singing still has importance

It's not going to be feel good once Mirage starts getting depressed about sucking and not having a true purpose like the other characters do, but I have faith Kawamori will give her a happy end too.

Only after Windermere gets glassed for the billions of people they've mind controlled against their will and for the millions of Spacy, NUNS and Chaos who died defending civilians

A perfect understanding end where nothing happens and everything gets swept under the rug is fucking shitty

I want edgelords to leave.

Don't you have a Sup Forums or 40k thread to be posting in?

>wanting justice is edgy

Windermere only lost ONE random guy who was even shown to be inept while Spacy, NUNS and Chaos have already lost millions

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=nOGVbpF6D8g
preview of Walküre's first album

WINDEMERE GENOCIDE WHEN?