Are black people less intelligent than white people?

Are black people less intelligent than white people?

And if so, is it because of genes or environment?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
quora.com/How-do-chimpanzee-muscles-differ-from-human-muscles-in-terms-of-density-muscle-fiber-types-neural-connections-and-so-on
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629203/Neanderthal-inbreeding-left-humans-WEAKER-Non-Africans-lower-fitness-levels-genetic-burden-left-ancient-relatives.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora#Populations_and_estimated_distribution
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yskAcICx4
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genes.
The only way forward it with gene therapy.

No clue, Sven. Interesting observation, though.

Yes and it's genetic.

Is it really time for another thread where retards pretend to be PhD geneticists by posting some poorly made and inaccurate infographs they got from stormfront?

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

From what I understand the genetic relationship between melanin and IQ is not as strong of an inverse relationship as many here believe.
The biggest factor in IQ development is actually nutrition and that would explain the low IQ in these cultures that have an EBT to buy food for their children that also works for monster energy drinks and Doritos. If you're on Gov't assistance there should be requirements to what you can and cannot buy with it.

>Is it really time for another thread where retards pretend to be PhD geneticists by posting some poorly made and inaccurate infographs they got from stormfront?
Welcome to Sup Forums

>The biggest factor in IQ development is actually nutrition
Really? Is the correlation between nutrition and IQ development stronger than race? Any source for this?

Every source I could find studied the affect of the child's diet on their IQ, but what I've been told is that generational nutrition (Ancestors with low nutrition/high nutrition) has a larger affect on IQ than any other genetic factor.
They've found descendants of Irish immigrants to have lower IQ's than descendants of immigrants of the same time from other locations who had close to the same environmental factors aside from the generational nutrition.

I dislike that chart. The vertical scale is meaningless. The relevant factors are the shape of the curve and it's x placement.
If anyone understands the chart, they may see your population scaling as an attempt to fool people by making the chart look scary (a common tactic in propaganda.) This takes away from the real points the chart makes.

Also if the differences were because of genes, the shape of the curves would be the same, just transposed some amount. However the black curve is much wider, indicating either a much larger variety in genes than found amongst whites, or that there is a difference in culture. And we see that black culture embraces and encourages ignorance, plus a lack of fathers to teach principles and it fosters a rejection of responsibility and delaying of satisfaction that are essential to learning at a higher level.

The purpose of the chart is to make you ask "Why is the distribution so out of whack?" Think of the chart as a pink pill to move sheeple towards the redpill of cultural inferiority.

>The science and the facts are irrefutable
The science and the facts may be irrefutable, but your understanding of the NFL protests is highly suspect.

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.

Anyone who understands the significance of the chart will see the manipulation and discard it entirely, and anyone who would be fooled by it won't be able to understand the problem at all.

Environment, a lot of Sub Saharan groups do not originate from the sahara and have non african genes and haplogroups but still have a low IQ like the Fulani and the Kanuri.

East Africans like the Nubians and the Ethiopians had great civilizations and produced amazing architecture but still perform poorly on IQ tests (80 and 70) compared to Igbo who had no great civilization aside from some artwork but score well (around 100).

Genetically less intelligant, that makes a full black enviroment worse as well

The best chance a black child has is to be raised by whites in an all white community and even then they will be more likely to fail that a white kid

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

They are less intelligent due to their genes which did not develop/mutate fast enough due to being in a comfy environment void of winter. Hence, the nigger is the epitome of evolution which the African continent can provide.

In Europe, literally everything is superior, even the clay we walk on.

Smartest nigger in history. Pic related.

enviroment affects the genes

daily reminder that separation between sub-saharan africans and rest of humanity predates the domestication of dogs

They're civilizations were advanced for African standards because they basically had contact and trade with White people.

Trade routes through the Red Sea, From China, to India, Ancient Egypt. Contact with the Greeks, the Romans.

West Africans later had contact with Muslim expansion. Their technology improved at the same time the Arab slave trade began.

Every African population however that is isolated from Aryan civilization is primitive.

It's evolutionary and genetic. Blacks are ill suited for advanced civilization, e.g., white societies.

I try not to hate them because of it, because it makes about as much sense as hating a dog for eating something you left on the floor. It's just their nature. We should have never brought them here. It's impossible for them to assimilate.

But what really gets my nigger hating engine revving is that most niggars refuse to acknowledge that they are at least different from us and instead insist that they are somehow equal to us when they are most definitely not. Everything that is wrong with black culture, black family structure, and black people as a whole is completely their fault for being under evolved. If they would just admit to that and willingly go back to Africa where they should be, I wouldn't have a problem with them. But all of this kangz shit and BLM and many of my personal experiences have just raised my nigger hating to astronomical levels.

Fuck off nigger apologist

I like it that you named this image with my suggestion for his rap name. I haven't seen my work come back to me on Sup Forums for a while.

Is it really time for another thread where retards pretend to be PhD geneticists by regurgitating some poorly made and inaccurate muh equality memes they got from Tumblr?

look at Kaepernick, raised by whites, yet grows nappy pube hair out when trying to take attention off the fact that he's shit at his ONE JOB

Well, Sven-san, it's pretty straight forward.

What you'll find is that the vast majority of traits that are considered intelligent are byproducts of complex society. Think of humans as domesticated animals with our "domesticator" being society.

With this in mind, the soul of complex society is agriculture. Language and all its subdivisions (Mathematics, sciences, etc) are a necessity of arranging agriculture. If these subdivisions are ineffective, the society dies.

>So what?
People who live in agricultural societies have adapted to living in agricultural societies and thus possess traits considered traditionally intelligent.

>But niggers live in agricultural/complex societies today?
This becomes the difference of tame versus domesticated. People with ancestry that is tied to agricultural will be more adapted naturally to thriving in those societies. A bordercollie is a much more natural herding dog than a wolf, but you could tame a wolf and train it to do a similar job; I highly doubt it would be as effective, though.

>tl:dr;
>Are black people less intelligent than white people?
As a group, yes.

>And if so, is it because of genes or environment?
Both, but all the environment in the world won't necessarily overcome the poorly suited genes.

>What now?
Realize that if a person comes from a bloodline that is not remotely agricultural, it's a safe bet they're pretty much a retarded savage.

West African technology did not improve much with Muslim presence, if anything they may have gone backwards they built with mud bricks instead of stone, their greatest city was built a millennia before the birth of Christ

If it was environment, why would haiti be as equal of a shithole to Africa when they're an ocean apart?

Obviously genes. Low intelligence is not the effect of black culture, its the cause of it.

Genes change over thousands of years due to environment & other factors like random mutations, it's called evolution.
The same species turns into something else.
Over 9 millions years the same branch divided in gorilla & human.
The research stopped but it's safe to assume it divided into Gorilla, negroid, mongoloid & caucasoid.
Negroids have more fast twitch muscle fibers than whites.

quora.com/How-do-chimpanzee-muscles-differ-from-human-muscles-in-terms-of-density-muscle-fiber-types-neural-connections-and-so-on

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3629203/Neanderthal-inbreeding-left-humans-WEAKER-Non-Africans-lower-fitness-levels-genetic-burden-left-ancient-relatives.html

Blacls didn't go through the culling process as Europeans. They didn't have to survive the ice ages and come up with creative survival and group dynamics. They didn't learn to farm and save resources for several months over a cold winter. They are on a much lesser intellectual level and it's criminal that anyone would think otherwise.

Why are they in the same place?

I think the whole nature vs. nurture argument has been destroyed considering there are 1.5 billion black people on earth, having notable populations in just about one hundred countries yet still being poor, ridden with crime and unintelligent wherever they are.

Their race has a whole is one massive failure.

>1.5 billion in hundred countries
Oh, you need to stop coming to pol...you are literally spreading toxic misinformation. Stop getting your info from MEME's and start doing some research for yourself.

It's close

How did Haiti get its population?
Niggers from Africa. Specifically the moderately lucky ones that avoided the certain death that most of the slave trade faces in the silver mines of South America, but missed out on getting to the USA where they would have enjoyed at least cattle levels of worth.
When I talk about black culture, I don't speak only of the culture in America generated by the Jewish Media Complex, they only exploit the pre-existing tendencies in the African culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_diaspora#Populations_and_estimated_distribution

Add in the 54 African countries of which almost all have black majority populations or significant minority populations.

Then how do you explain slant eyed asians being poor for centuries but still developing superior IQ?
Stop bullshitting, lower IQs niggers have is due to the adaptation to their environment in Africa, where they didn't have the same challenges other climates entail, hence a lack of stimulus in intelligence development.

Yes. Because of the genes that evolved because of the environment.

Obviously not, all of those graphs and papers and studies are fake, those biologists who work tens of years to collect data from populations and genetics just make fake news
#wereallequal

>saying genetic without saying its genetic

I like it that you named this image with my suggestion for his rap name. I haven't seen my work come back to me on Sup Forums for a while.

1/2 part genes 1/4 part diet and 1/4 part social conditions. genes gets credit for being a larger part because some genes activate or deactivate over time based on your diet

It is both genes and environment obviously

Absolute fucktard right there. Aquired traits by definition are not passed on.

>he thinks blacks are just people with more melanin
Sub-Saharan Africans, bub. They have small-ass brains, prognathism, densely curly hair, that fucking smell. It's so much more than skin color. Black is shorthand for a certain huge family. They share an assload of traits because they're literally related.

"...is it because of genes or environment?"

Yes.

I don't agree. You can have a person of good genes that is taught to be stupid, and he will never outgrow his conditioning. You also have some smart black individuals who get raised with proper values, who can become much smarter than his genes should allow.

The stats show a collection of individual failings that become infectious.
There is a danger in blaming genes in that you can't change the genes you were born with, but you can choose to overcome them with proper effort and ethics. To deny this is to do great harm enabling people to avoid the consequences of their choices.

Digits

>checking himself
Enjoy your masturbatory numerals.

>this is what shitskins actually believe

>needing a ph.D to realize that over thousands of years different groups of indigenous human beings didn't develop the exact same way

holy fuck kys

TIL The English are the last evolutionary step in humanity.

Yes, niggers are stupid and it is mostly genetic.
/thread

The existence of race
youtube.com/watch?v=JVrw-IiGgLY
The impossibility of equality in regards to cognitive function between the races
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9yskAcICx4
The disparities of IQ between differing races with the same education levels
youtube.com/watch?v=7rkudmkGTZI
The cost of diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c