I swear I fucking hate niggers

I swear I fucking hate niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and arabs too, no difference

Me too, good Swede.

you're a good man, fuck niggers

Here is the hard data that completely negates the purpose for the NFL protests. Blacks claim they are protesting their treatment at the hands of police. Yet this data proves why they are treated so roughly. Despite being a tiny minority group in America, they easily commit the most violent crime. This includes murder. Blacks are the number one killers in America.

NFL BTFO
Blacks BTFO
Liberals BTFO

The science and the facts are irrefutable

You would be bored, peaceful and successful with out them.

With them, they cull the weak, if anything they help whites evolve better.

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HATE EM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck niggers, arabs and all the other colored races

Everyone hates niggers
>Especially us hard working, non-degenerate black Americans.
yeah, yeah, I know what to expect
>hard working,
>non-degenerate blacks,
>pick one. blah, blah, blah.

fuck off nigger

yawn.

sambo tarbaby nigger faggots need to stop being so hostile towards whites

fuck off nigger

Pick ONE?

You overestimate Sup Forums's kindness.

I unironically find brown women attractive

kys nigger, face of the earth would be incomparably prettier had all your kind vanished overnight

Me too. Im seeing more and more pakis in the UK acting like American nogs. Fucking cancerous

This one refused to badmouth Trump and would not endorse Hillary or Dems. Would not target.

Can anybody do the math on this one?

If whites were to start killing blacks at the same rate blacks kill blacks, how long til we wiped them out?

Ironically, when I think of it, most of the few non-degenerate blacks i know are still pretty lazy.
>touche

Focus on the MOST PROBLEMATIC animals.

The niggers we have here are MOSTLY not as bad as yours Sven. I hate those fucking arabs tho.

svdn no
>multiculturalism is a strength
>third world sandniggers will intergrate
>muh diversity

White people just get away with more crime because institutional racism

Reminder, you fags
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

Din IP är spårad och din hatliga kommentar vidarebefordras till din lokala polisavdelning. Du kan inte gömma dig på internet, förbered dig på konsekvenserna.

Fuck em

Lil Wayne likes white people more than black people. Learned to play the card of "the nigga" to get rich and famous while raising his daughter and being a Christian family man.

I only bring this up because he is one of few celebrities who are low key on the same page as us.

His master birdman who has raped hundreds of rappers was given us diplomat status by hillary Clinton..weird right? Now birdman is at full on war with lil wayne trying to destroy his name and destroy him financially

I am not trying to "le based african magapede"

Just thought pol would be interested in some behind the scenes stuff that I never hear anyone talk about

Me too. Especially whites that buy into all the hype. "it's cool to rap. Crime is cool. Degeneracy is cool." It's not some fucking high school phase, it's absolute cultural indoctrination.

lol

>2 pac or biggie comes on the radio
>they all start bobbing their heads in unison

>oh my days
>blood
>bruv
>cuz
>init

You know you're dumb as fuck when you mimic the lowest common denominator.

I saw this awhile back and I was shocked. Gave me a little respect for the guy

He put the clip in backwards

>clip

nigga what

It's obviously an extendoclip.

You must be confused by that first generation optimism. Your arabs' parents had it too.

Its obviously a revolver