Mayoiga

So what did you guys think of the last episode?

I give 8 pons out of ten

1/10. Utter shit, worst show I'm watching this season. Even Re:Zero is better.

Lovepon was the true heroine.

The worst show of the season, cant believe neo Sup Forums reddit had a vocal circlejerk around it.

In the end it wasn't even in the "so bad it's good" category. It was just bad.

can anyone give me a real quick run-down? I don't care enough anymore to watch it

Stuck in the middle of nowhere with this woman, cold, dark, in a room together

>accept your scars to move on
>not everyone is doing great just because you're suffering
>some of the cast don't have enough story to even say anything relevant
no epilogue of them living normally in society
nothing happens, really.

I had a good laugh.

>1/10. Utter shit
Same

What the fuck? I actually teared up watching this because I related so much to Masaki complete with the pretty boy tulpa and everything.

Fuck everything, I wasn't expecting to cry during this shitfest at all.

Even the hippopotamus survived.

>Valkana forgives Koharun immediately
>the guy with the heavy trust issues
>forgives her that easy
Mayoiga logic. A true psychological gem.

Some user cried because they felt that they related to Masaki.

Let that sink in.

Valcuck is just that, a cuck.

It's Valkana.

>Jack gets cucked by Valkana in the end

He believed deep down she was a good girl.
A

There's nothing wrong with that, user.

If I were Jack I would take the chuuni over Koharun anytime. No homo.

Only good for the memes and speculation which fell so fucking short

It's bad, but let me say this. Lion's character packs most of the things wrong with the show into one, and she wasn't even bad herself, just a victim of the writing and directing.

>Incredible misdirection with her lines suggesting impending violence and Mitsumune being a threat, neither of which culminated in anything like half the shit that occurs since then
>Screen time on par with the useless and irrelevant half of the cast despite her hinted importance through both the show and the promotional material
>Awful handling of the flashback and her problem which was resolved with the bullshit line about escapism

Why did they give this character the most unique design and some of the more intriguing lines if they weren't going to do anything with it? She is pretty much a symbol of the wasted potential, and I haven't even touched upon the pacing, character interactions, and other things. I didn't believe that this would be a top tier show by any means, but Okada and Mizushima fucked up as soon as they got past the script for episode 1.

>lovepon suddenly becomes sane
This shit is more 2d than paper. Should have dropped half the characters from the get-go.

6 rapes out of Jack

>filthy reddit bandwagoners who jumped on the show because of the meme value leave disappointed
>faithful episode 1 master race were rewarded with an emotionally satisfying, feel-good ending

All is as it should be.

Which currency is more valuable, pons or Yotsuns?

Ironically the best unintentionally intentional best anime ending ever, okada really did amazingly.

Masaki should've stayed with her true love, Reiji.

I'm sure Nanaki-Reiji would've fucked her eventually if she decided to stay. Why the fuck did she leave him?

> "I'm cold, user-kun."
> "come closer.."(she grabs you and pulls you into her bosom

She could just masturbate.

5 eggs of ten

That's one of the more believable things since someone tried to kill her and she's been sticking to Mikage who is calm and analytical for the most part.

>rewarded with an emotionally satisfying, feel-good ending
Speak for yourself, retard. The only emotion here is Okada's rancid crap onto my head

if she was cold, you'd pull her into your bosom

>NTR'd by an imaginary friend

>first 3 episodes
>tonnes of speculation and theories constantly churning around
>everything afterwards
>nobody gave enough of a fuck to speculate
>there was nothing worth speculating over
It really was a disappointment in that regard

Not sure how but the pacing was worse than another, so I guess he really outdid himself this time.

Do you think that's the same? No, she had a chance to have her imaginary husbando legitimately inside of her and she left it, dumb bitch.

At least it was a top-tier comedy powered by super retardness.

They did a good job to make people like you write hundreds words about things they don't care

It just wasn't the same when she knew he isn't real.

Every character being bipolar is not believable whatsoever.

He was real enough in the village. At least she could feel his warmth and touch instead of imagining it in reality.

i'm too acoustic to do that

>Can't discuss or critique a show because the creators aren't seeing it

Is this supposed to be defending them or are you just straight up stupid?

>acoustic
Are you Naana?

>300 minutes of utter tripe
>you're not allowed an opinion
Good job refuting anything he's said.

What does Speedboy's butt feel like.

>roleplaying
Stop.

I enjoyed the show.

>*32,042位/*31,849位 (***,172 pt) [*,**3予約] 2016/07/06 Mayoiga
Oh no

Remember when this show used to be good?

Who cares now.

Would Reiji have stayed behind with Masaki if she decided to stay?

It was never good but at least it was funny bad.
The later half was just boring.

Watch more anime.

The story is ok, the problem is the directing, especially in episode 7+. If they want to make a troll, misleading anime, they must go 100% for it. Instead, they give 4 episodes of confusing stuffs, then 8 eps later explaining everything with some logic for 5 year old children. Everything in the last 4 eps are easy to guest as fuck, even when the preview shows nothing at all.

Okada and the director, both should kill themselves

Reiji only leaves if Masaki leaves.

Would you?

I'd stay behind Reiji, if you catch my drift.

1.5 pons out of 10. I liked the Opening.

She could have had it all and instead she chose a beta fuck who looks like he's 10.

It was never good. It was daily cancer from episode 1.

she's 19, I thought she was like late twenties or early thirties

>you will never touch Speedo's butt
why live?

Why was he even there in the first place? She had conjured him up before the village, so why was he somehow a Nanaki? It doesn't make any fucking sense, he was in here head, and she admitted she was aware of him before the village

defend. Now give me 100 more words about how shit this anime is

Let's list character that consistent not being shit til the end of series:
>Soy Latte
>Pink Goddess
>Nanko
>Nettaiya
>Mitsumune
>Wanko

>Stop watching Okada shows because of the shitty drama
>See her making a show that looks like it'll be a massacre
>No one dies or gets NTR'd
>It's literally just boring shit
I hope this and that other piece of shit Kiznaiver flops and she never gets work again. If there's a God in the sky, IBO S2 will get canned.

Yes

Who's laughing now, Sup Forums?

If Reiji was her imagination then how the fuck did she get to Nanakimura the first time???

You are confusing not shit with irrelevant.

Guarantee I've seen far more than you have.

>Let's list character that consistent not being shit til the end of series:
Okay, here is it:

There are people saying Kiznaiver is saving anime

DogShit
HorseShit
Nanakishit

I will take comfort in believing that Jack and Judgeness are strictly friends and that the former will come to form a bond with Lion after witnessing her guaranteed feelings of loneliness in the village.

She could have just left, fucking Lovepon had it worse and she left. Unless the Mikage stuff some anons are suggesting is what the people on charge had in mind, then that's different.

I can't believe I watched 12 eps of this shit.

>There are shitposters in Trigger threads
Stop the presses.

Can someone help me out?

at the end, the people could leave somehow, but they hadn't seen or accepted their nanaki.
So wont they age really quick?
Also how did they even leave without nanaki stopping them? I'm aspie sorry

>so this really was just an animation error

>I will take comfort in believing that Jack and Judgeness are strictly friends and that the former will come to form a bond with Lion after witnessing her guaranteed feelings of loneliness in the village.

It's not nice to deluded yourself, user.

Did Toriyasu work for the Yakuza or something?

Because shit writing

Hey people thought Lion and Nanko would be a thing, I'm free to believe what I want

Such a shame, it had potential.

Mos def

You haven't, else you wouldn't be justifying the time wasted on this show.

thanks lad

It was implied that they accepted their nanaki in the tunnel.

Don't seek logic here. If Okada and the director didn't give any shit, then we should also follow their example.

Light Zong died when Time Zong fell off the wall because he was forced to become Time Zong from that point on. Basically meaning Light Zong was the one who fell off the wall.

The aging thing is literally addressed in the show, that's the least of our worries in this mess.

>hfw getting NTR'd in a dark tunnel

Well, I believe that Mikage and Lovepon won't be romantically involved, he'll maybe help her with money to repay her for not WARAUING at him and then he'll bail to continue to be his rich boy self.

Nanakis take forms symbolic of whatever their owner's trauma is. Masaki's trauma was being lonely kid who was trying not to accept that her only friend was imaginary. So her Nanaki took the form of her imaginary friend.

This

The second half of the show felt like a rejected Persona draft with a little bit of Lost mixed into it.
I liked it.