Tennessee church shooting

Why is nobody talking about this?

Everyone I know has no idea it even happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2U4uk
archive.is/3b15A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((Why indeed)))

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEE indeed

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE WHEN

I wonder (((who))) has enough pull to suppress a story like this...

doesn't fit the narrative

Because it's a nigger.

oh shit user you just actvated the fuck out of my almonds

oh shit I think
I think i-m

ohhohoohooooooh!!!

Because we'd like to talk more about Dylan Roof, not this guy or the dozen other spree killers over the last two years that were specifically targeting white victims.
>UT stabbed
>Fresno shooter

Niggers killing whites does not fit (((the narrative))).
Easier to push gun control when a honkey does it.

Because only one person died and our retard in chief decided to REEEEEEEE about football and NK instead

Doesn't fit the "all white people are evil" narrative

Media blackout (no pun intended)

Is there a lost or do you remember them all? I would like to compile this info

>niggers are violent animals
wow, it's literally nothing.

Jews

/thread

Congress needs to condemn black supremacy and their hate groups. (They won't though because they're cucks)

April collision gobbled up the headlines. Also a literal my wife's son stopped the feral ape.

They can't even use this to push for a salt-weapon ban because he used a pistol. What possible reason could there be to talk about this? Better to let everyone obsess over muh handegg protests instead.

all they do is focus on how amazing and perfect Robert Engle is and how great the police & response teams are.

the best we'll get is some police statement saying

>Samson said he killed them because someone double dipped the chip three years ago at the church pot luck.

This is not a football thread.

plz delet

Ape*

He should've magdumped the nig

same, is there a compilation of recent news stories like this that have been swept under the rug?

BLM Muslim shoots up church. Part and parcel.

soon

White guy shoots blacks in Church, we still hear about it to this day

Black Guy shoots white people in Church, instantly ignored in favor of Black people kneeling

the only thing I am really disappointed in, is they didn't use the AR-15 jamming meme, but I know that rifle they found is probably an AR-15 so close enough

Don't forget the KC serial killer who targeted 50 yr old white men, killing 5 starting back in August '16.

archive.is/2U4uk

See this for KC serial killer.

Another African nog shoots up hospital. Not sure if he targeted whites but it kills the "whitey is a mass shooter"

archive.is/3b15A

I've literally never heard of this before now, this should be really fucking major news

Fuck whites

because they mentioned it once and thats enough to pretend they arent biased. but you still hear about school shooting on every anniversary of every one.

What drives you to LARP like this? If that flag wasn't an option would you still try this bait?

We need to find a way to get this to Trump, can you imagine the media's reaction if he tweeted about it?

The entire left would be making excuses for the nigger

does he respond/ retweet when people tweet at him?
Fuck I hate twitter

Don't forget dallas

TYT has over a dozen vids on Dylan Roof and not one on this. I try to spam the channel but I get removed too often.

You can thank the MSM for that.

need to get it to him and the people close to him.

get it to Hannity etc.

Remember goy only white people do mass shootings, not black people, not Asians, not gay Muslims, only white people.