WHITE "SUPPORTERS" ARE THE PROBLEM

We began our movement to gain independence and agency. Even though white people are racist, we decided to let them in, provided they reform and pay for their past crimes

even so, I am seeing an epidemic which is worrisome, there are more white people, that people of color, protesting.

This white people are just stealing from the black people again, what are they stealing you ask?

THEY ARE STEALING OUR OPPRESSION!!!

They dont have the right, as we do, to protest, to rebel, white people should just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STEP TO THE SIDE

Whites in protests just looks like rich kids taking the opportunity to riot AT THE EXPENSE OF BLACK SUFFERING

THEY ARE STEALING OUR SUFFERING; OUR OPPRESSION; OUR JUSTICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q7R9yrU6RY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant be the only one thinking this, i know this place has bad fame, but ive been here and seen stuff i like, there are people here, fighting

people of color, listen to me, we will only be relegated to the side, as whites milk us out of our justice, by appropriating our oppression

i thought you Sup Forumstards might jump me for this, but, like the rest of white people, you just dont give a fuck

I shall die in silence, Jesus shall be my only witness

Godspeed Sup Forums

>muh oppression is stolen
You have to HAVE something first for it to be stolen even niggers know that

No human gives a fuck, you worthless subhuman nigger slave.

We're going to get rid of you disgusting jungle bunnies.

sage

>bitches white people are stealing niggers oppression
>says no white people care
Which is it you dancing ape?

You're a fucking forum sliding retard. How about you fuck off you little underaged bitch?

you can care from the side, it might sound weird, but only we have the right to riot, thats our justice

when this rich whites do it, they are doing it at our expense

We told you this would happen.

You chose to ignore it.

Black lives dont matter

No one is buying it. go back to playing minecraft. Fuck off.

>only niggaz can riot
This is why the stereotype of lawless niggers stands to this day. If you care so much instead of rioting why don't you come out against gang culture and fatherlessness? Many moderate black people believe those are the problems not systemic white racisim

hello white privileged racist, you know, "checking" your privilege, thats not good enough

you live from our pain, I hope you like being a slave owner

you should start attacking the white people who are on your side.
Just call some meeting, or whatever it is your group does, and beat all the white people.. to death if possible

>THEY ARE STEALING OUR OPPRESSION!!!
kek
dumb nigger

When you are getting college degrees based on us, I would say you OWE us

>slave owner
Never was unfortunately. Look on the bright side, most of your "niggas" back home in shit hole Africa were the ones that sold your ancestors into slavery in the first place. Were dey raysiss?

Just protest more and make it into a competition.

The only loser it's the racist state.

Yes you should die. All niggers in America and Europe should die. We are tired of your crimes and racism. You was invited to civilisation but you will allways act like animals. I wish you try to copy Denzel Washington. There are black people who are not niggers. But they are rare like perfect diamonds. You will be allways inferior near white people. Accept it and return to Africa.

We agree with you. White people should stop protesting for blacks. It's for different reasons, but the outcome is the same. Why would we try to stop you?

they where functionalists, a bad trade btw, that white people have the most

>judging people on how "functional" you are

you know what defines "functionality" IS SET BY THE WHITE SUPREMACIST SYSTEM, in this day

What are you talking about? College degree in studies of niggerdom don't count. And that being said, why do most niggers not get into college or even pass highschool if all our knowledge was innately inherent to you?

see that,

>knowledge

and

>intelligence

are subjective trades, white programmed everything so that they would be the intelligent ones, but is all fake

all comes to what you see as functional, in the past functional was picking cotton, you freed the slaves because it wasnt functional anymore, not because you wanted to free them

this also ties in with able-ism

>functionalists
>after slave trade ended due to Europeans seeing the down side to importing savages most of the wealthy kingdoms in Africa at the time failed and crumbled into warring tribes once more
Of course functionality is based off of white ideals, we are the very basis of what it means to be a "functioning" society

Shut the fuck up, dookielocks.

If whites are that good at controlling the subjectivity of "intelligence" and "society" wouldn't that mean we are still dominant by definition regardless? So it's not really racisim it's us being better at manipulating you all then?

Of course it's fun but who would pass the chance to see how niggers truly argue for their issues. Not really well, I might say. So far everything is African in origin and white people just took it all and we "created" intelligence to be white or some shit haha good kek eh bong?

Do it right, kill a white

Lmao I'm in the NBPP as an FBI snitch. Have fun figuring out who I am. Better find out soon though.

They are making money on that "issue" and not you, right?

Kys nagger
Or better yet, pack yo shit up and move somewhere they'll appreciate you. I hear Europe is welcoming hundreds of thousands of your African brothers.

What does able-ism have to be with being a mudflinger? Are you admitting to Sup Forums that niggers should be classified as disabled individuals?

well, from whiteness, you already do, since "you have higher iq", and you base your role in society based on functionality that is based on the iq parameters

then people who arent functional to your economic model are marginalized, iq is just one aspect of being human

insensitive prick, thinking about that hurt a lot, even thought personally i am not dumb, they are my brothers

Your brothers need to be objectively better if you and them want to escape this situation anytime soon.

thats true, and it has to us, not some white law students

kys nigger

Like I don't even know what this. What is this? Like what is your point?

We hate niggers. Do you want us to like rev up our black twitters and spread this message? Do you want us to not support black people which we don't already?

go live with your kin in africa that eat albinos to steal their magic powers and rape infants to cure aids.

Perhaps niggers should stop stealing from the white man, get out and go back to Africa where you belong, and learn to be independent. Niggers are responsible for most of the problems in the world.

he's probably just a greasy white nerd larping as a dumb coon.

They need to be purged from America for all the problems they have caused.
youtube.com/watch?v=4q7R9yrU6RY

You don't understand, you never were oppressed. This was never about black people. You were never important. It was literally just more white people arguing against one another. If you really want to fuck up the white kids, stop arguing. Stop fighting. Just go live a good life. You'd be surprised how fast your oppression will disappear if you'll fix your damn problems.
Or be a crybaby loser.

You'll find no supporters here nigger.

Hey nigger go back to fucking Africa and turn your fucking shit hole of a continent into something worth oppressing until then stop complaining about living in a 1st world country sucking off the welfare state.

OP is correct. The supporters are paid, nuts, or people who just havent been around communities other than their own. White kids often are too sheltered and coddled. The support looks too much like the white mans burden, like we are going to make things better for other races, again. Implied they just cant do it themselves.

get aids and die.

right on brother!

its a conspiracy to steal our melanin. white people be hooked on melanin. bitches cant get it. what they do? pretend to protest. gets close. steals melanin.

i aint lettin no cracker steal any more of that my melanin is my inherated PROPERTY!

protect our melanin. protect BLACK POWER!