The whole world hates the police

the whole world hates the police

Other urls found in this thread:

redd1t.cum/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/72hyly/raise_your_hand_if_you_think_forced_nationalism/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lznF-EqQNt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ai8y8k5oK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ha ha yeah fuck rules n' laws n' shit

what happened to being "against the establishment"?

Great thread OP

organized anti-establishment is just replacing one establishment with another.

Revolution start at the stadiums.

americans would shit their pants at a european football game

Until the durkallahs blow up a concert for little girls, of course.

WAAAAAAH GIVE YELLOW CARD

In Europe, the "police" is the left's legally armed puppet

Europeans hate the police because they let their government make stupid ass laws and then the cops are forced to enforce them. The people are to blame, not the cop doing his job.

Some Americans hate the police for the same reason and/or because they are law breakers. Only niggers hate the police because they actually break the law. Whites hate the police because they are degenerate weed smokers.

>when your sport is so boring that the fans will do literally anything to pass the time

He is talking about football fans/hooligans.

Do you actually think this toothpaste flag? We'd be trying not to laugh. Europeans are pussies, I can't take people who can't even own guns seriously.

>posts an american

It looks like it says "Flick the police".

Criminals across the world hate police. I know, it's astonishing but true.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
they gonna make you bin that knife nigger

redd1t.cum/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/72hyly/raise_your_hand_if_you_think_forced_nationalism/

STOP LIKING AMERICA

Weird because Communists need law enforcers to make sure everyone is paying their fare share. Otherwise people just wouldn't do it.

one can be against THE establishment and still recognize that all establishments require authority to function

saying "fuck the police" is like a four year old saying he hates his parents.

This. At least America has a lot of right wing officers, the majority of Eurofag cops are leftist tools, particularly in the UK and Germany.

this is not because of solidarity with american niggers

>needing guns

hooligans routinely throw home made explosives on soccer fields

Let's wait til the rest of the world gets filled with more and more niggers and see what they say then.

So they're white niggers

I understand a variety of political alignments, without agreeing with them, and I understand anarchism too to an extent
but I won't ever understand crybabies being so much against the police. You truly deserve a fascist state secret police to stop larping so much

>implying I fear a bunch of drunk retards

one shiv would be enough to take them out

The cops aren't leftist themselves. It's the rules they have to follow.

Isn't Europe currently turning Islamic right now because they're so worried about racism that cops can't even do their jobs properly anymore?

bread and plays can only keep a warrior entertained for so long

Yeah fuck the police I'm a stronk erupean who don't need no man.

>niggers loot muh business
>not allowed to own guns

Halp halp police save meh sheeeeet

>turning islamic
>1 to 2 % islam in the entire continent

kek, here comes mr 56% again

We want to be the establishment (as do you commie faggots even though you don't admit it)

Most of them are actually war criminals or drug lords, or both.

we are trying to avoid becoming europe.

The absolute state of Americans lmao

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lznF-EqQNt0

Why are you and the Dutch poster talking about these niggers with some kind of pride?

I'd take one drunk Eagles fan against an entire mob of hooligans

>barbarians and savages hate law
ftfy

Banter by the fans is not the same as Players being Political

If players want to make a statement, do so after the game or at home where no one cares
They are being paid to play

>based european soccer hooligans

How many children do you have?

You can laugh and deflect all you want. The number is still rising.

No I'm not proud, I am disqusted by their behavior.
I'm just telling you the truth, football stadium can be a warzone sometimes.

Let's be real; Americans shit their pants at Wal-Mart...

>all hoologans show up to their nations parliment
>takes over their nation
>Civil War starts because one guy called another guys teamshit

Still an improvement.

What a guy

HOLD ON BUDDY
*eats burger*
SO AINT YOU SAYIN'
*shoots guns*
AINT YOU SAYIN' THAT
*hangs nigger*
AINT YOU RIGHTLY BE SAYIN'
*invades Arab country for Israel*
AINT YOU BASICALLY SAYIN' THAT MURKA BE ALL KINDS OF MORE CIVILIZED THAN EUROPE?

>Europeans hate the police because they let their government make stupid ass laws and then the cops are forced to enforce them
This. On that note, football ("soccer") hooligans are a collection of the dregs of society. There's a famous interview in Portugal, where they're interviewing the leader of the Porto ultras, and suddenly ask him because he's carrying dozens of thousands of euros, if he's afraid, to which he smugly said "all the criminals in Porto are here, why would they rob themselves?"

It's Paolo, not Paulo
Lots of people support him

hehe le 58% sings only degenerate rap

Haha right? Us negros hate the laws of the land.

Most of our cops are rabid rightwing guys.

But yea they cant show their power level or lose their job due to politics.
Even if the police higher ups/bureaucracy is corrupt as fuck

The drunken hooligan shenanigans are more entertaining than the event itself

Aw you could've done better, you should've said just come to a Walmart and try not to shit your pants.

I like the police
>whole world hates police
Hmm so either im not part of the world, which is cool with me. Or the whole world is filled with criminals who hate police. Or maybe both idk whatever

Do kickballers get acting lessons as part of their contracts

I was showing a webm of a footballer with his leg sliced to the fucking bone getting up to kick off with the opposition manager.

You tosser.

ITT: Muricans think they can survive a football or basketball game in Southeastern Europe + Turkey.

Man, burgers sure are deluded for maaaany things.

so, what was your felony OP ?

Imagine getting paid millions of dollars to have some twink blow liquid nitrogen up your asshole in front of thousands of people. This is virtually modern art

Even in Livorno?

How commie are they over there?

oi you got a license for that post m8??

When people ask you not to politicize something, it's because liberals are already politicizing it and they don't want competition.

t. commie

I

lol is this real?

This a post your fav euro football tifo thread
Olympiakos eternally btfo in pic related

I've actually been to a euro soccer game. The people were fun and enthusiastic, but honestly a bunch a whiny sissies. As for soccer, the whole game was guy taking dives trying to nigger penalties for the other team. It was pretty jewish

This is the most based football song on the planet:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ai8y8k5oK0

Prove me wrong.

Because they act as private security for the scum of the earth rather than just cracking their skulls.

And 'Macedonians' are deluded into thinking Slavs can be Greeks.

>implying anyone wants to be like Europe
No thanks Achmed you and Somalian Jamal can continue to rape and kill over there until Americans and Aussies come together to liberate all of our ancestral homeland from the tyranny of the EU. Till then get fucked EU cuck

Livorno is a magical place. Really, really weird. Toscana and Emilia Romagna are the most lefty palces in Italy because of Livorno. Italian communist party was founded in Livorno. My family is from Tuscany and I've staid in the region a long time, and most of Tuscans in general are real communists. Not the SJW kind of shit, but the metalworking kind of thing.
To put things in perspective, there's thing story going around that some people call their kids "Ilic", from Il'ič, Lenin's second name. I never knew of this is true because we come from another city which is Livorno's arch-enemy and I never strolled around the place a lot because there's not much to do. But true or not, this sounds something they would do

Nope. Just europe. Enjoy the muslims!

Everyone elses' balls dropped.

I don't hate the police

Probably largely due to the fact that i don't break the law and have had nothing but positive interactions with the police such as asking for directions, being told to move along (and obeying) when i skateboarded as a kid, i even asked one to just hold my drink once whilst i tied my shoes - he pointed out they were undone

Feels good to be a law abiding citizen and not have a huge victim complex about problems that i bring upon myself

You know who hates the police? Shitty law breaking degenerates

pee pee poo poo

Cannabis is no weed my friend

>implying fuck the police isn't just an old meme

You're greentexting wrong

Nigga we wuz the greeks and slavs we are pure race unlike you mongrel muricans.

>what happened to being "against the establishment"?
Sup Forums is not one person. Also a majority (which doesn't mean all) of Sup Forums user are fascist anyway so of course they want more po-lice

also

>americlaps posting divers thinking that they're actually hurt from the little contact and not just trying to win an advantage for their team

Cant really blame the players desu. Their job is to make their team win. As of now, diving/faking isn't punished harshly enough that the risks outweigh the rewards - so they'll continue to do it and rightly so

>inb4 someone makes the muhh honour and sportsmanship argument about literal professional sportsmen

Yes

>stupid hohol slavs resist nazis
>get killed
>cry about it

retards

I hate the police. They're the strong arm of the Islamofascist state.

Have a Paki assault your son and they'll do nothing. Moan about it on Facebook and they'll be at your door in 10 minutes.

Again, fuck the police. They've chosen their side and it isn't mine.

yep, the banner translates to "death to hooked noses"