Why didn't Poland and Germany work together

> tfw Nazi troops could have helped Poland liberate Ukraine, communism falls, and a railwy stretching from Berlin to Baghdad is built

Why couldn't he just call the Poles Aryan brothers, descendants of Sarmatians?

But what of the jews? The Railway wouldn't work if Europe jews are forced upon Palestine. Was a peaceful solution possible? Maybe give them Madagscar would have been best option, did any jews want this option?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Gancwajch
rense.com/general84/declare.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933
history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/honsem/theses/mkravetz03/mkravetz035hitler.htm
ibiblio.org/pha/Gallup/Gallup 1941.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gero
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure7.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure3.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure4.shtml
vho.org/GB/c/GR/RudolfOnVanPelt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because germans have too much pride. Or maybe they are scared that poland is more alpha and would dominate germany in this relationship.
I don't understand germans at this moment. All I know we have to be prepared for anything as germans are more and more confident to demand Gdańsk, Wrocław, Śląsk so the have the place to relocate their sandniggers

Because poles are icky.

Poles were retarded and listened to France and Bongistan who told them Germany wants to rape all of their people and steal their clay
Imo Poland got what it deserved for listening to England who has arguably the worst track record for lying and backstabbing those they call allies or friends
Plus it actually got rid of a decent amount of kikes in Poland

We aren't that kind of people.
Third Reich was a brutal, dominant state.
Going with them, even though might be advantageous, just wasn't the right thing to do.

itsa me, Super Mariusz

Ukraine welcomed nazis as liberators

They very nearly did, but the guy ruling Poland died of old age.

Instead Poland sided with the allies and Churchill sold them out and betrayed them because Churchill was a lying warmonger who loved BBC (big banker cock).

Polish Jews had alot to do with the Polish-German hatred. If you want to understand how something like this happens, realize that Jews figured out how powerful the Press can be during the US Civil war, and from there on out they've been pinning whites against whites so they dont actually have to fight anyone.

>Why didn't Poland and Germany work together
they did work together, at first Poles volunteered to work in Germany, then when they found out the conditions were shit they were forced to go. its not widely discussed on /pol but during the Third Reich there were ten million foreign workers in Germany engaged in every type of work from farms to arms production, and that figure excludes slave labor from the camps

Hitler (and many germans) thought of poles almost as low as of jews.

The Polish regime at that time wasn't exactly a liberal democracy either. But I don't blame the Poles. The Germans and Italians were too belligerant to recognize many potential allies.

Because the germans don't want their cars stolen

Because the poles don't want their art stolen

*again

Well you see, there was this Hitler guy who was pretty influential in the Nazi movement and he was a complete and total retard who ruined everything he touched and had an irrational hatred of various groups he imagined to be to "non-Aryan" based on a popular pseudoscience of the time.

That didn't turn out to well for them.

Is there any country who work together with Germany? I doubt.
They never have friends.

Many nations liked France, Usa, Uk but i never heard about one who would like germany who were not forced to think like this.

A bunch of reasons.
German expansion into the east has a long history and as we had the technological advantage since we learned how to rotate crops in the middleages the slavs seemed to be backtracking for most of the recorded history. Often relations were onesided us imposing culture, othertimes there was an actual demand-the hre exported craftsmen to the east. That gave birth to a superiority complex similar to the one the french had in relation to the germans. (What we did with western slavland they tried to do with rhineland a few times).
Couple that deepseated lack of respect with racial autism and a pragmatic oppurturnity to take wealth and land and you got the reason for why he acted as he did. If poland would have cooperated from the beginning on they still would have been cucked out of their coast and gotten the slovak treatment with some tinpot dictator commanding them around on our behalf.

Its a bit like asking why the russians were mean to bagan siberians.

I like to believe we got along with the danes for most of our time.

They burned down ukrainian villages.

Even slovak divisions in Ukraine burned down approx 30 ukrainian villages.

Poles may be unsophisticated, alcoholic, nationalistic plebs, but they'd never commit organised mass genocide like the Germans did.

Nice stormnigger facts.
Piłsudski (the guy who Sup Forumseddit hails as le friend of Hitler) knew that Hitler was a mentally unstable and obsessed man and proposed a preemptive strike on Germany to Brits and French.

But Brits and French were too busy deepthroating each other to take notice what's going on in Europe.
The war could've been prevented and many lives could've been saved.

>did any jews want this option?
Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Gancwajch

There were plenty of Jewish collaborators who believed that by helping the Nazis in the war effort would end up with Jews being granted an autonomous Jewish settlement.

Poles were genociding native gemans that lived in poland due to post WWI border changes.
It's why Hitler invaded.
It's literally what started WWII.

>muh why no allies?

Learn history first.

pilsudski never approached france/england about such a thing

pilsudski died before it was even a discussion. It was his successor - who had close ties with england already, who was interested in british/french cooperation

And they were planning a first strike on germany, that was the entire point of their secret pact to begin with, it's just that Germany beat them to the punch - and good thing too, because if they had successfully deposed hitler with a first strike on germany, it's likely that communism would've taken the entirety of europe

We aint giving them shit!

gb2 stormfront

lol underrated

Because the Germans were secret kikes and wanted the Polish territory for a future 'Greater Germany'. Meanwhile the Poles were sick of 'superior Germans' illegally settling on their land and kept chasing them out.

It's literally whats happening in Israel/Palestine right now.

>Germany wants to rape all of their people and steal their clay

you the exact fucking thing they did?

Because the Pols were subhuman cunts ruled by their Jewish masters on the road to Communism prior to WW2 all while living on German clay claiming it as their own.

The jews in Poland declared war on Germany and made it internationally known that they would not rest until Germany was destroyed and became Israel

It's only because of the holocaust that Poland isn't a communist state also not apart of Israel

Seriuosly, why are stormfags so fucking retarded? The way they make shit up about history sounds like some little kids sonic fanfiction. Its always so trite and vague. You arent even trying.

Because Germans are kind of retarded, user.

That's actually true friend.

Jews wanted Germany to become Israel. Mass discriminatory loan lending from global banks was occuring to do just that. It's why the Nazi's took Jews property away when he took power

no it isnt.

>being this much of a basic bitch newfag

> tfw Nazi troops could have helped Poland liberate Ukraine
Soviets took most of Ukraine when poland was divided in the 39
From who Nazi troops could have helped Poland liberate Ukraine? From fucking poland?

Not that I don't like your image macro but literally true
rense.com/general84/declare.htm

poles are lazy fat scum an other the top Blokes .. WELL KNOWN

>bunch of rambling nonsense with no citations at all from some shitty paranoid meme sit shilling a bunch of retarded products

damn, really made me think

No it did not. Do you know about the betrayal of the Cossacks

>hurr, TECHNICALLY there's no such THING as Judea
>I have no idea what they're talking about, goys!
>continue arguing semantics with me!
Classic Jew deflection. Did you know that there's an entire page on Wikipedia detailing the Jewish boycott of German goods?

How is directly addressing the claim and showing hows its bullshit deflection? Why do you faggots get so angry and hostile the moment someone calls out your bullshit lies?

>The source of Wheeler-Bennett's accounts seems to be the Communist journalist "Andre Simone" (J'accuse: the men who betrayed France [New York, 1940], p. 53).
>source is a commie writing in USA in 1940
totally believable
>an actual anti-commie Czech historian said there's no proof of Piłsudski's actions against Hitler
it's literally in your image, read the footnotes

There's atleast a kernal of truth. Hyperinflation was so bad it forever has scared Germans. Prices went very very low, and (((internationals))) bought up real estate and business at bargain prices.

German media was owned by jews in this period

After seeing no improvement in the situation in the weeks following the first protests, representatives of the American Jewish Committee, American Jewish Congress and B'nai B'rith met in New York City and established a joint committee to monitor the plight of German Jewry. At that point they were in agreement that any current public protests might well further harm the Jews of Germany

>Following Adolf Hitler's appointment as German Chancellor in January 1933, an organized campaign of violence and boycotting which was undertaken by Hitler's Nazi Party against the Jews of Germany, to which critics responded with worldwide calls for protest and boycotting. An editorial in The Harvard Crimson on October 24, 1933 stated: "The role of the neutral nation will be, as always, a difficult one. But those nations sincerely desirous of European peace still have an opportunity to preserve it. An economic boycott of Germany to force its government to terms would so multiply its target as to make a shot impractical".

from your own source user. In either case, a boycott of goods isnt a declaration of war, especially when Judea wasnt a state at all

I thought that was fucking pamperchu

>Poland would have been okay with Germans stealing their clay if it wasn't for "muh (((Jews)))"

Leafposting, really.

> There was no jewish mass action agaisnt germans in 1939

> That story about 'judea declares war on germany' was literally just one local british organization

As if people in 1933 would be unaware of global jewish presence, eg American Jewish Committee, American Jewish Congress. Nope, literally just 1 british organazition

also no physcial evidence for homicidal gas chambers. give me a specific one and i'll agree i was wrong if you have any physical evidence

> BTFO about claim that jews didnt act agaisnt germany in an organized fashion in 1933

> In either case user

>How is directly addressing the claim and showing hows its bullshit deflection?
Except that's not what happened. How does arguing over semantics prove anything? The retard who wrote that doesn't understand what the term Judea implies, so therefore it's all a big fat phony? So the argument is "IT'S NOT TRUE BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUDEA MEANS!"? Even though there's a Wikipedia article detailing how several prominent Jewish organizations met to discuss and plan the boycott? Yeah, real fuckin' debunked.

>Why do you faggots get so angry and hostile the moment someone calls out your bullshit lies?
Why do you? You're the one going around calling people stormfags for proving you wrong, which you are. What do you have? A post by some LITERALLY WHO that contradicts known historical facts?

>an organized campaign of violence and boycotting which was undertaken by Hitler's Nazi Party against the Jews of Germany
[citation needed]
Seriously all I can find is Jews not being allowed to have sports clubs and some other dumb shit. Hardly what I'd consider violence. The real violence against Jews started in 1938. And again with your "HURR WHAT'S A JUDEA!" non-argument. Gas yourself, kike.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Nazi_boycott_of_1933

Again, see

Jewish councils and the like suggesting a boycott isnt "mass action" all in response to Hitlers actions against jews in the first place. Either way, how retarded do you have to be to think citizens choosing to boycott goods from a country is an act of war?
>also no physcial evidence for homicidal gas chambers.

yes there is. I post them all the time, but you (and I know you have seen them before) choose to ignore them because youre a paranoid conspiracy theorist who operates from a place of pure emotional outrage rather than logic and reason

Fun fact

it wasn't until after WW2 that Jews became tolerated. Prior to WW2 not a god damn soul liked them. The persecution by the majority was seen as reprehensible but not terrible.

Though it is odd that I can't find anything online about the discriminatory loaning that jews were doing after WW1. I know it's in my old history textbook but I'll be damned if I can find it online

>[citation needed]

user, this source was the source used to support the claim in the first place. Funny how its valid when it proves your point (which is didnt even do) yet magically becomes fake when it proves you wrong! What a (((coincidence)))

this 100%

Proof Poles never fucking learn. Idk what their problem is

poles are perfect goyim too stupid to grasp it

There is no clear citation detailing an "organized campaign of violence" against the Jews in Germany. None. Zero. Citation literally needed. This is mentioned once in passing with no clear or direct citation. Find me this "organized campaign of violence".

>Funny how its valid when it proves your point (which is didnt even do)
I literally caught you in your stupid lie with a Wikipedia article. How am I not proving you wrong? You said it never happened. The Wikipedia article says it did. You. Are. Objectively. Wrong.

>There is no clear citation detailing an "organized campaign of violence" against the Jews in Germany. None. Zero. Citation literally needed.

try actually reading your own sources user, its right there

history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/honsem/theses/mkravetz03/mkravetz035hitler.htm

again, you cant post this shit yourself and then bitch at me for the source not being there because you were too lazy to read through it in the first place.

>I literally caught you in your stupid lie with a Wikipedia article.

an article you clearly didnt even read because I just provided a source which you claimed didnt exist while you have nothing at all.

ibiblio.org/pha/Gallup/Gallup 1941.htm

>try actually reading your own sources user, its right there
Did you even read any of that yourself? You should, since it's what you're citing, not me. Where in that entire page is there any example of an "organized campaign of violence"? Persecution, yeah, but violence? That never happened until 1938. You're the one who is bringing up this "organized campaign of violence". I brought up the Wikipedia page to disprove your bullshit, which I already have. You brought it back up to cite something that literally doesn't exist. Prove your own claims. It isn't up to me to find your sources and cite them for you. You brought up the "organized campaign of violence" that allegedly caused the boycott in the first place. Where is it? It doesn't exist.

>again, you cant post this shit yourself and then bitch at me for the source not being there because you were too lazy to read through it in the first place.
You're the one citing this specific part of the article yourself you dumb fucking goober. Holy shit you're dense.

>I just provided a source which you claimed didnt exist
It still doesn't until you show me where this page details an "organized campaign of violence" on behalf of Hitler's government. Prove that there was an "organized campaign of violence". Discrimination isn't organized violence.

>while you have nothing at all.
Aside from being right this whole time.

Stupid meme. Only Western Ukraine welcomed Germans as liberators, but even they later started to fight Germans. Because they were no liberators. Ukraine was one of the countries with highest civilian losses from German actions.

> picture or spot on map of a specific homicidal gas chamber
> estimated date in use
> estimated people who were gassed in it

or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

That's exactly what they fucking did you moron, how was Poland listening to france and the UK? They didn't want to give up their shit, under the protection of France and the UK, the idea of France falling so fast wasn't anticipated by anyone.

>"i-it was all faked by the russians!"

go ahead and say your line shill

Boycotts are an entirely legitimate action to take as a consumer, and ceratinly doesn't warrant murder.

>Gas chamber built after the war
>Proof of gassing
>Evil Nazi's destroyed actual gas chamber
>Proceeded to leave thousands of sick jew behind
>forced other starving jews on a 100 mile long trip they managed to do

Why exactly did they destroy the gas chambers but leave witnesses?

try actually reading the image user.

>IT WASNT REAL IN MY MIND!

>"...the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war."-Mar 6, 1942

>"The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor."-Mar 27, 1942

>""Short shrift is made of the Jews in all eastern occupied areas. Tens of thousands of them are liquidated."-april 29,1942

>"At bottom, however, I believe both the English and the Americans are happy that we are exterminating the Jewish riff-raff."-Dec 13, 1942

>"We are now definitely pushing the Jews out of Berlin. ... On the Jewish question, especially, we have taken a position from which there is no escape."-March 2, 1943

>"[Hitler] approved of my measures and specifically ordered me to make Berlin entirely free of Jews."-March 9, 1943

>"There is therefore no other recourse left for modern nations except to exterminate the Jew...."-may 13, 1943

what did he mean by this?

So what why would they destroy the gas chambers but leave witnesses?

Dont skip anything, I want you to fully read through at least these two

Those images does not answer the moronic prospect of attempting to destroy a building to hide evidence and then leaving thousands of witnesses.

Not to mention they can just test the rubble for the chemical.

So do you realize that there were in fact gas chambers user?

I realize there was a building built to replicate a supposed gas chamber that was destroyed for seemingly no reason what so ever and all that is left is a chimney for some reason

So in other words, you didnt read the pic. Either that, or you are pretending to be stupid.

Quote me the portion that explains the reasoning for leaving witnesses after destroying the structure

>building built to replicate a supposed gas chamber that was destroyed for seemingly no reason what so ever

why are you choosing to be retarded user? What does it say about your convictions that you have to deliberately make youself less intelligent in order to continue to believe in it user? You know those were gas chambers and you know your excuses for them not existing were bullshit.

>Aya Itsa me Miroslaw!
Would play the shit out of a game where a Polish plumber has to rescue a princess from a lizard and his brown mushroom like minions

Oh look jewish tricks
>Oy vey I don't need to answer your question because banjos exist you anti-semite making me answer questions bad goy bad

Because niggermans were always niggermans.
Never forget Niggero who poisoned 30 slavic lords.
Niggero:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gero
Drang nach osten pretty much sums up history of niggerman cancer.

Poles did more for europe than germans themselves.

If Poles didnt come to save the Wien, Hitler would probbably be born as some race mixed mongrel

We are friends with Jews. Are you jelly?

In 1936 the leader of Poland died and was replaced with a communist sympathizer

Who cares what this subhuman (hitler) thought.

Poles and nazis worked together until 1936. Hitler admired them as a nationally conscious people

Is this Super Mario?

>Hitler admired them as a nationally conscious people
so? fuck hitler.
I clean my floor with hitler.

1. Image: "physical evidence" "unmistakably" showing "Zyklon holes" look like irregular scribbles on top of an already existing image. Literally someone took a pencil and added four marks there.
Link for the photo without funny yellow adnotations:
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure7.shtml

2. The report references this photograph:
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure3.shtml
Enlarged area of importance:
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/holes-report/holes-figure4.shtml
The layout of the chimneys doesn't match the pattern from the photograph in point 1, see the fourth chimney being considerably further from the other 3 in the links above.

3. Leuchter report "debunking"
Just read this: vho.org/GB/c/GR/RudolfOnVanPelt.html

4. See above for the cyanide concentration and how to cleverly manipulate data depending on which threshold is used for determining successful killing of entities.
"When talking about the quantity necessary to kill lice, the literature uses the LD100 value, because we want to make sure to kill all of them, whereas when dealing with security risks of humans, the LD1 or even lower values are used to make sure that no human is being killed."

5. The yellow background part is taken from a website that literally claims 12 millions Holocaust victims. Reliable source. (nizkor.org)

Someone can screencap this as a counterargument, I'm not going to bother with this idiocy any longer. What the murrican Jew posted here is a bunch of bullshit that doesn't cite sources properly and tries to intimidate you with the size of the image instead of real facts.

>Hitler would probbably be born as some race mixed mongrel
Implying he didn't.

This is so fucking ironic. You realize that today's Polan is trying to be like 1930's Germany, right?

Super Mario lost so much weight

Quite the contrary, it's an elaborate ruse to shut down nationalist through the controlled right wing. It's no secret that the current right wing ruling party, Law and Justice, in the 00s were great buddies with their main opposition and the post-commies (that have been kicked out of the parliament in recent years) fighting the common enemy. See Andrzej Lepper's "suicide" and related material.
They're the part of the system and it's a lose-lose situation because you either have a controlled right wing in power or they lose in next elections allowing the liberals to take full control of state media and never ever giving it back again. Nationalist/right-wing radicalization of the state television and radio is a tool for making it entirely dependent on the ruling party.

I'm just so tired of all the lies around. It's so goddamn common, from all sides, to twist the facts and tell half-truths just to better drive their own point. I genuinely loathe the time I started frequenting Sup Forums, I wasn't such a jaded person before that.

You have lousy translating skills. The words he used do not translate to liquidated Nazi w exterminated but rather to something akin to removed or chased out and eradicated.

You filthy lying kike!

You and everybody else knows there were no gas chambers used for killing people. The only building in auschwitz was built as, found as and resembles an air raid shelter.

After the war the Soviets built a chimney nearby, added a few ovens and cleared out the furniture and knocked down a few walls and invented the story of gassings.