Can we have a Bowden thread?

Can we have a Bowden thread?

I don't understand why weirdo pseuds like Peterson are always shilled on Sup Forums and never plain-speaking intellectuals like Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=L0uhmluEtT8
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
archive.org/search.php?query=bowden
youtube.com/watch?v=9MEvGbTrwvo
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=AnUPJEs8aWc
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
this talk was great
looking forward to the next one

I'm totally invested in these releases.

wish i coulda seen him

There are no 'bite-sized Bowden' channels. But there should be.

The fact that Bowden is relatively unknown here is a fucking travesty

Witness this

I truly would've liked to see what he'd have to say about the events of 2016.

Also thanks Kek.

These are good for getting a taste of him for those short on time

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

youtube.com/watch?v=L0uhmluEtT8

The new vid Bowden looks like such a nerd

There are some 10-minute compilations out there with sort of generic orchestral music behind them and stock footage of people scaling cliffs and mountains edited together.
They're not as persuasive as they could be.

The most tragic part of it all is that he was extinguished literally at the cusp of all this shit breaking through and his ideas reaching mass adoption and youthful invigoration

I learned a shit load about politics and culture from him

Yeah, Bowden is great. Does anyone have video about his take on Christianity and his own religious convictions?

What a revolutionary act

I love me some Bowden. I didn't realise people had heard of him outside of the UK, most in the UK haven't even heard of him kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Never heard of him before.

Can any of you give a quick rundown?

Checked

kek

Insanely shit get, kys

English nationalist
Intellectual
Orator
Good guy

He was a massive nerd how did you just realize this?

who the fuck is this potbelly in a walmart suit

You should KYS for this shit get.

Guy who gave a lot of very interesting talks on politics, culture and right-wing figures. They're both in-depth and accessible. You can find a ton of the here archive.org/search.php?query=bowden

I see you, i see what youre doing

Kill yourself dude

It's a real shame he wasn't around to see events of the last couple years.

I'd also like to have met him, or at least gone to some of his talks.

A man with more sense than your entire country put together

He is dead, get over yourself. We need to worry about the now, not the fuck past.

No

jew off

He is. Look at his shitty movies, look at his talks on comic books and the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Japanese manga. Bowden was very much a nerd.
He was a thinker and a theorist in that sense. One of those who think but cannot act, rather he inspires men and women who can. Bowden lived to influence and sort it all out and put it up for everyone to see and understand. It's too bad that as a Marx, he never had his Lenin.

Not as dead as Marx and Blair my friend.

Here is a good one of Bowden on the Holocaust, provided you can get over the shitty audio
>youtube.com/watch?v=9MEvGbTrwvo

Even his talks on more obscure stuff are full of fascinating info

This is a good intro for someone not familiar with this British treasure, RIP
>youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

Youre not going to like this but Richard Spencer was shaping up to be his protege. Its how Spencer got clout with real rightists was by doing many podcasts with Bowden. A lot of his mannerisms of speech come from trying to imitate Bowden's Nietzschean spirit. Sadly Spencer is no real vanguardist like Lenin

>as a Marx, he never had his Lenin

YET

Spencer's speaking falls flat by comparison
The "man" doesn't speak from his lungs

Spencer is probably the best we've got all things considered. He's done a decent job.

Thats because despite being a chubby nerd autiste Bowden could speak in such a way that can move and inspire people from all walks of life even if you dont understand exactly what he is even saying. Spencer comes off as a WASP

He tries youtube.com/watch?v=AnUPJEs8aWc

How old is Spencer? Maybe he can get a lot better over the coming years

Yes. He's good. Big brained as fuck and essential listening and viewing for aspiring nationalists.

I just think it's important to not get too tied down in esoteric theories and meetings and actually get out there on the street aswell.

Bowden did some work with this guy and the BNP who did well in some European elections. Unfortunately Griffin performed terribly on Question Time so now his career and party are dead
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

WASTED

I think in a sense he's more important to people outside the UK. Britain's political system has stagnated to a degree which other Euro countries haven't, and in a semi-globalized Europe where much of it speaks English it's going to be of much greater importance to countries where radical change is easier to achieve.
I don't see Britain going the way of the Netherlands where we've had "radical' right wing parties achieve major electoral successes since the early 2000's.

Nigel Farage and UKIP killed BNP.

That's because Farage is a terribly charismatic fella, and is as redpilled as popular politics will allow. It's no wonder he'd soak up much of the BNP and it's also no wonder that he's "voluntarily quit" leadership of the party which was subsequently wrecked by chaos and incompetence.

HAHA VERY FUNNY
have a (you)

Was England ready for the BNP though? I'm not convinced.

normie detected

Because Peterson is alive, dumbass. We can have threads for awesome fascists without counter-signalling or being rude to moderates.

>being rude to moderates
Are you a woman?

maybe Bowden is trying to reach out to us from beyond the grave here, telling us, he wishes he could be with us too. Onwards pol, Bowden is watching us from beyond

I've said it before and I honestly believe the spirit of revolution won't come from the UK sadly, genuine, organic revolution will come from continental Europe if it is going to come at all, I'm sure of that.
No, not really. Though they were actually quite poorly managed unfortunately, however they were at the forefront of bringing to light the child grooming scandal in Rotherham.

Oh yeah that's true. When did Farage start becoming well known? I don't think I was very politically engaged at the time

>Still believing that Richard spencer its not a deep state plant.

oh user

>thinking it matters

It doesn't matter. What matters is that he's a vanguard in the face of normies. It's not our point to be accepted, it's our point to be. And to be visible and virile. The same way that Muslims and Marxists are. Spencer succeeds in that.

wasted
gj retard.

He gave a fantastic talk on Mishima

My tooth protection suplement friend, be careful what you wish for because it may turn real.

One of the things about culture or politics is that it is governed by unintended consequences. Meaning that people intend one set of outcomes on one hand, and then deal with the unintended consequences on the other hand.

I see were you are coming from, it feels empowering to at last be able to say all you want and stay tall to the tide that responds back.

But remember user you are playing theyr game (even spencer is doing it even if you dont see it), not your own, even as alot of people scoff at the idea of optics, its has way more impact that alot of people here dont even realize it.
You are not gonna win hearts a minds following that person.

Be careful user, because theres plenty of sharks in these movements.

And lets be honest, Richard spencer its not exactly and image of virility.

The only way not to play "their game" these days is by storming parliaments across Europe and seizing power.
All of these movements are to some degree compromised but that doesn't take away what they represent. The message that it's better not to support them because part of them might not be genuine isn't much of an argument, is it?