OPM

Name someone stronger than Saitama.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama
imgur.com/a/OI5b4
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/retailer-lists-new-manga-series-for-one-punch-man-eyeshield-21-yuusuke-murata/.103364
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's take the bait....with more bait

power man

the dick. it can't be beaten

Popeye

Goku is literally billions of time stronger than saitama and if you disagree you're delusional. You can't prove me wrong.

Kanchome

Anyone powerful enough to destroy a planet. Easiest answer is Hulk, breaking Saitama's gimmick with an even worse one(the madder, the stronger)...

Eventually their battle will destroy the Earth, in which Saitama would die and Hulk would survive through comic book bullshit.

Checkmate

Saitama's gimmick is that he's always stronger than his opponent. Plus Saitama has proven that he can survive in space, so also a moot point.

>Plus Saitama has proven that he can survive in space
[citation needed]

Here's your citation: Read the manga faggot.

the moon cant always save him you know

God

Time.

So you have nothing.
Good to know.

That's kind of a given. Time destroys everything.

can he fold paper 7 times?

>implying Saitama would let you destroy the planet

B E S T

But what if hulk dies in one hit and has no time to get strong?

no one actually cares?

Except that's wrong you fucking retard why do you keep pushing your headcanon like a huge faggot?

OPM is the story of the hero after he became strong, the whole story is about him being stronger than everyone he fights because he's over-leveled in his verse. That's it.

OPM is not a gag manga and Saitama is not a gag character with reality warping powers to always win, comedy and gag are different things and ONE never referred to OPM as being a gag manga, in fact the talks pretty seriously about it. You need to know what a gag manga is before forcing your shitty headcanon.

How long will it take Sup Forums to no longer reply to Saitama threads

Son Goku
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/24-character-profile-son-goku

>Destructive Capacity: At least multi-galaxy level+ (a bit weaker than Beerus, fought him at 70% power with 80% of his own power, Goku's clash with Beerus was shown destroying objects light years away)

>Speed: MFTL+ (billions of times, fought 70% Beerus)
Beerus' Speed
narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26376&page=4
Short version, Beerus crossed thousands of light years in minutes for fun (DBS EP 2). Which makes Beerus about 12 to 120 billion times FTL.

>Durability: At least multi-galaxy level+

Saitama
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/2116-character-profile-saitama

>Destructive Capacity: Continent level+, likely higher (matched the energy of an incoming meteor and fragmented it violently in the process, sending pieces flying all over Z city, also generated a massive shockwave on the moon)

>Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ (traveled from the moon to earth in a matter of seconds)

>Durability: Continent level+, likely higher (plowed through the meteor head on without sustaining so much as a scratch)

>Weaknesses: None notable; tends to not take fights seriously due to boredom

Goku wins easy.
One Punch Saiyan.

He lost all his power after he shaved his beard.

>look at this fanmade wiki for proof
This shit is what started "goku can kill superman" bullshit. gokufags are the worst.

Am I blind or is Lord Genome on there but not Simon? Simon was leagues more powerful than Genome by the end

Chart is shit, the power of Akira created a whole parallel reality effortlessly yet he is below stuff like Goku

Chuck norris. Duh.

>post fan fiction as evidence
>get called out
>y-you're just damage controlling because I'm beating you with this wikia that holds absolutely no water.

Gokufag delusion is rich.

That's 'cause Goku has saiyan powers.

Featherine. She has the power of the author. Essentially, if you can imagine an X that could defeat Saitama, then she can use it to kill him, making him get back his limiter, become weak as fuck again, etc

The thing with Saitama is that he's the best physically wise in a world that only has physical based enemies. No one has magic. So the only way to defeat him is with magic. Reality bending, magic, etc. Any character with these abilities can and will defeat Saitama. However, there is no character that does not use magic or reality warping that can defeat him.

pic
I just want to see what happens desu.

It was redone.

Nah if he was in danger he'd just punch 'em.

A gun

>post fan fiction as evidence
Are you retarded? What there is fan fiction?

so what is this image full of characters randomly assembled in squares for anyways

Essentially what happened to Garou.
She'll keep becoming stronger as Saitama becomes stronger until she breaks. You can't 110% infinity.

didn't the new chapters show him not being effected by esper powers?

>somebody doesn't know what happens when you try and use paranormal-powers on Saitama

>simon still not on the chart
>most powerful character in ttgl

>no Anonymous

>unofficial accounts of characters
>made by fans
>one could call it a fan fiction
>blog on "naruto forums"
mfw gokufags

Esper powers in Saitama's world are not reality bending. He even says ''it's just throwing rocks fast''. All they can do is levitation.
He's the epitome of physicality which is why you need something super-natural to defeat him. If anything, being an esper just lets you punch shit on a smaller scale with your mind.

Simon is in the STTGL.
There's no point adding him.

>show is called one punch man

>doesn't kill everything in one punch

okay.

Somebody attempted to simply move him using EPS, they had an aneurysm and almost died because Saitama's power is not physical strength but willpower

god descended from the heavens to answer my question

Esper Powers have no affect on saitama sadly.

Despite the whole point of OPM being that saitama literally can't lose I'm astounded that people are still trying to contrive situations where he can lose. Saitama is in a tier of his own, meaning any battle involving saitama will either end in a stalemate or saitama's victory. It's just the way he's written

Simon is a whole, whoooooooooooole lot more powerful by the end of the series than STTGL. Pretty sure he'd reached godlike power like creating matter out of thin air by the end of it, due to the nature of spiral power.

If we're talking about ttgl, then Kamina is the strongest. He just got unlucky and died early, which fueled 9/10ths of Simon's power.

>unofficial accounts
Yep you're retarded, all those stats are based on feats displayed in their series.

Pretty sure Kamina was confirmed to not even have any Spiral power of his own I think.

He was just an inspirational badass, no powers like Simon.

No, she had an aneurysm because he's heavy. Trying to destroy his ki from within doesn't work because of his willpower. That's different.

Why are you disagreeing with me when I'm arguing that you can't beat him?

>was confirmed

How?

imgur.com/a/OI5b4

Powerlevel chart are about destruction capability, not simply power capability. This is why STTGL is there with Anti-spiral.

Incorrect, Kamina was fuel and Simon was the piercer. Even Kamina says that he's weaker than Simon.

You're just proving my point. All she can do is levitation.

Probably shouldn't have said confirmed, it's just something I remember being mentioned last time power level shit about TTGL was brought up.

But just based on TTGL, when does Kamina show any spiral power?

How do people like this not realize that both Toriyama or ONE would cringe their spines out reading that?
Goku is the happy go lucky guy you're supposed to root for and who never gives up, Saitama is the funny, aloof guy who's too strong for his own good.
That's all the powerlevel there is for these two.

when??

Shiro from FSN. Saber route, of course.

mosquito girl got slapped

Boros took way more than one puch

>Yep you're retarded, all those stats are based on feats displayed in their series.
>these fanmade assumption are based solely on what we've seen which means we literally can't be accurate as we've never seen saitama fully exert his strength nor are these feats that we've seen measurable. meaning we aren't even close to accurate. Not only are we inaccurate, but we also don't have a peep of word of god meaning not only are we inaccurate, but we're also unfounded, and in the case of saitama, we're contradicting word of god.
>however we still present these accounts making them fictional and by us fans.
>gokufag will present this fanfiction as facts.

"Wow... I'm floating"
Why is Saitama so cute?

The only characters he hasn't killed in one punch are the ones who were strong enough to withstand his weakest hits. In those scenes it's pretty obvious he still isn't even really fighting because he's desperate to find anyone who can survive even his most trivial attacks.

In other words, everyone he didn't kill in one hit, he could have if he wasn't so desperate for an actual opponent.

>survive
>he was there for 5 seconds
>never bother opening any of his holes
Even Spike from cowboy bebop has done that, and he died from being slashed by a sword from a scrub that died from a gunshot.

Saitama

Obligatory DEMONBANE

sakamoto

I've always wondered that do people really give a shit about who's the strongest or not. Shouldn't you compare how strong the character is in its own show or something?

> OverPowered Man is pretty op

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-18/retailer-lists-new-manga-series-for-one-punch-man-eyeshield-21-yuusuke-murata/.103364

>Retailer Lists New Manga Series For One-Punch Man, Eyeshield 21's Yuusuke Murata
posted on 2016-06-18 03:00 EDT
Series will debut in Morning magazine on June 30

RIP OPM?

Is this some sort of mistake or will we actually see a manga made by Murata alone?

I personally couldn't care less. I just start these threads to watch a bunch of autists argue which fictional character is stronger.

he is starting a new series.

I'd love to see something original made by him
It's silly to think he'll drop OPM for that though

Murata's slow as fuck already, we aren't going to notice an extra month between chapters

>The Hulk
>Saitama
that's funny. a saiyan saga vegeta can blow up a planet. just imagine what can ssjjblue vegeta can do.

>slow as fuck
He isn't though. Regular OPM chapters have never been the only thing he does. There were always colored illustrations for all kinds of things as well as tankobon extras.
If he replaces all the OPM unrelated work with his own manga nothing would change

pretty sure that was filler and non-canon

not that I'm doubting he couldn't do it, even Roshi could blow up the moon at the start of Dragonball, not even Z

I can't wait for Two kick girl

i don;t mind seeing more girls or say,women drawn by him

>what is the webcomic
>who is ONE

Another Saitama

something tells me kodansha asked him for this one
also,is that morning magazine weekly,bi weekly or monthly?

"Weekly Morning Magazine"
Seinen magazine

Here you go, OP.

>but i want to ask is is it a weekly manga,bi weekly or monthly manga magazine?
>"Weekly Morning Magazine"
>WEEKLY

Boom.

well,im happy its a seinen magazine cause ill get to see boobs drawn by murata and maybe eve sex scenes
but if this is weekly it means opm is gonna get delays unless kodansha is providing him with assistants

never mind i misread and now deleted the post

superman

Boros took one joke punch for going into overdrive and one more punch at the peak of his power for finally getting rekt.

Boros took at least a hundred punches actually