Fate/Strange Fake

English translations for chapter 5 is out.

m.imgur.com/a/iVQd5

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TMtPT
imgur.com/a/WmN8k
strawpoll.me/10437379/r
mediafire.com/?x9m32zin9m4cymg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chapter 6*

My bad.

Neat, how far are the raw?

Chapter 9 but some user translated a portion of it.

Nice.

The one with Ayaka?

Do we still have problem with lack of raws?

I think someone uploaded the whole v2 one or two weeks ago in BL.

I keep hearing people saying this is good, can someone explain why?

>The one with Ayaka?
Yes. imgur.com/a/TMtPT

and this one is from chapter 8 imgur.com/a/WmN8k

>Do we still have problem with lack of raws?
Yes, that's why translator user can't translate it completely but somehow chinks managed to get all the raws.

It's made by Narita, author of Baccano and Durarara. He know how to make stories with multiple protagonists so it fit well the the holy grail wars setting.
So far it's more hit than miss, also no saber clones yet

Damn.

What's the last chapter with complete pages?

>no genderbends
>all characters have screentime instead of only one group to focus on
>Strange Fake Ayaka isn't a generic tsundere and she is Mr. A from Ayako's ghost story in Hollow Ataraxia.
>Richard
>a bro-tier caster
Just my opinion senpai.

>good
For now, I hope it continues up until the end.

I know Narita is good with ensemble casts, but no one has said what's good about Strange Fake specifically. After Apocrypha I have very little hope in these spinoffs.

The one OP posted.

I wonder why they use Ayaka if they don't connect with her Prototype story. Feels kindda lazy. I was hoping we'll see her crazy sister.

Shit.

Sup Forums likes strange fake.

strawpoll.me/10437379/r

As I said I'm pretty sure Paitouch uploaded all v2 already in Beast's Lair.

>I was hoping we'll see her crazy sister
fuck Manaka m8.

>Proto Ayaka
I dunno man but I like strange fake Ayaka more cuz she's older, no longer a high school student, stubborn etc..

links m8?

We have full scans of v2 now yeah.

mediafire.com/?x9m32zin9m4cymg

It just feel lazy you know? Using a characther in an established series but with no connection at all with the original series.

Even Illya in Prisma has kindda sortta connection to the original FSN.

You can try the manga to get an idea of the pro and cons. Like you can see there's little to read yet.
From my personnal point of view, the strong part of Strange fake is the masters personnalities and well, the choices of servant

I think Proto Ayaka is the one who doesn't have a connection to f/sn.

If you've read strange fake it states that Gil was summoned before, waver participated in the hgw and still had Broskandars summoning artifact, it mentioned Arturia and Emiya.

Ayaka had a connection to the main series with Fate/school life, it's just that here nobody translates that. This Ayaka is that Ayaka.

I know that m8. And I like that they maintain some connection with Zero.

Its just Ayaka that I had problem with, since they didn't mention anything about Proto when dealing with her. Its just feel lazy, why (re)use a character that has appear before in other series but didn't reference anything to that prior-series(Proto) at all.

I see. Its just that this Ayaka seems like a generic high school girl. Why not design another new character if its role is just gonna be "generic self-insert school

Thanks senpai I'll try give it to the translator if he ever shows up again.

Manaka is the bane of Prototype Fragments.

I can understand if you want to bitch about Gil but dude Ayaka was barely used in prototype.

Why aren't you people writing your own fate/ fanfic?

Well, things got an interesting turn in v3 with the thing about Waver saying that Ayaka is one of his students and the Ayaka in Snowfield is unrelated to the real Ayaka in the main universe, so there are actually two Ayakas.

So yeah, this Ayaka isn't normal at all. She is basically a character created by Zelretch in the Character Creation scene.

>Its just Ayaka that I had problem with, since they didn't mention anything about Proto when dealing with her.

She appears in FHA. In fact, that's her background. A-san of the ghost story is Ayaka.

Found a PDF of volume 1 of the novel lying around in my stash, is there any translation beyond that point?

This is what I only saw in beast's lair.

What's with this imgur shit? The site is horrible and people want to download anyway. Are there any DL links for the translations?

user on Sup Forums typeset it because fsf english translations are dead.

What has that to do with Imgur? If it is made by Sup Forums it's even weirder that they won't make it downloadable. Sup Forums is more into DDLs and HW3 with manga than online reading like normalfags.

Based Rider.

Could you make a zip of all the chapters?