Donald Trump is destroying America and scaring away Indian immigrants

How does this Make America Great Again? Every Trump voter should feel shame. SHAME ON YOU.

>In the president’s short time in office, his promises and policies have convinced many foreign nationals that they are not welcome. For many of the 2.4 million Indian nationals living in the United States, including roughly 1 million who are scientists and engineers, the fears are existential; although roughly 45 percent are naturalized citizens, hundreds of thousands still depend on impermanent visas that must be periodically renewed.

>Personal safety fears are driving decisions, as well. After a white U.S. Navy veteran shot two Indian engineers in Kansas in February, killing one, Indian newspapers ran news coverage of the story and editorials for days. The vet had angrily questioned the pair about their visa status.

>This year, the number of people applying for a high-skilled worker visa, the H-1B, dropped for the first time in four years — from 236,000 last year to 199,000, the government reported. Attorneys sensed that Trump’s travel ban and vows to tighten vetting procedures have unnerved petitioners. The new wave of H-1B applicants began processing on Sep. 18 – with the numbers severely tightened. More applications are being challenged than ever before.

>Sahay, in Oregon, knows that purgatory too well. Back in India, his niece and nephew, once eager to move to the states, have ditched those plans. The election of Trump has soured their views on America. “Their first reaction is, ‘No,’” Sahay says. “‘I’ll go to any other country but the U.S.’”

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/22/trump-has-started-a-brain-drain-back-to-india/?utm_content=buffer41179&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>scaring away Indian immigrants
OH NOOOOOOOO THAT'S TOTALLY NOT WHAT WE WANT TO HAPPEN!

We Indians are based. Without us, who is going to be a doctor for Cletus? Who is going to keep the internet running for Cletus? Who is going to run Google for Cletus?

>implying white people are incapable of doing those things
You're not important, deal with it.

The plenty of non-pajeets who already do all of that?

Indians outperform Whites in America AND Britain. You guys just can't compete.

Educated foreigners are worse than a foreign prole underclass. They have absolutely no sense of noble obligation and are culturally toxic

Then why is India such a shithole?

Checkmate poop-skins

Quiet poo in the loo. You're all try hard scammers.

If only trump does nothing nothing at all fucking usless

You people can't even operate a toilet. Why in the world would I trust you to be my doctor?

Your people can't even shit in toilets, and you think you're superior to white man?

I BANISH YOU TO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!!!

Good, poos stay out!

India is a mess because of incompetent British colonialism. Indian immigrants outperform Whites.

OP

yeeeeeeeah did you just come out of a stupid coma

Well this stops the brain drain.

Let's see how first world countries keep their production rates without the actual people making those rates in the first place.

As someone who wants to get a job in IT tech support this is music to my ears. Fuck India and fuck the kikes who import H1B workers.

The British have been gone for a long time and in all those decades you guys still haven't learned learn how to use a toilet.

I mean even dogs and cats could learn proper toileting habits.

> 1 million who are scientists and engineers

I've always liked indians, but you are an ignorant untouchable homosexual. cut your feet off so you can make more money begging.

What's so funny about that?

I work in IT and have to have a NATO phoenetic alphabet by my desk because "Rob" can't speak English.

80% are probably technicians and customer support.

You own all the mini marts. Why? Tell me your secret, Pajeet!

we wuz rajas

indian immigrants are creme-de-la-creme of india

I actually really wonder why each type of fast food chain or whatever has a specific dominant race among the employees, even when you drive three hours away.

>SHAME ON YOU
stopped reading there

We want to scare off stupid people and criminals. It just happened to be niggers mexicans and muslims. I don't get this false pretense that 'left' are the intelligent ones.

Too bad I am already in America smashing white chicks

White people can do those things. If companies want to hire Indians they should move to India

>If companies want to hire Indians they should move to India
they have and will continue to do so

It's a good start, but to stop the flow of new poos into the U.S. is not enough.
The ones already here must return to their land of origin.

>How does this Make America Great Again?
Well you see, now I feel like moving to the US.

Fuck if I know. Affirmative action has created some weird work scenarios.

I will laugh at you racists when India surpasses America as the world's superpower.

good. we have enough curry fags here already

I will laugh once they learn to not shit in the street and use a toilet.

Most Indian and Asian doctors don't treat Cletus, they treat Jamal.

The USA imports Asian and Indian doctors to work at hospitals that whites avoid.

The hood doesn't have an abundance of physicians.

SJW whites who go work in the hood leave as fast as they can when their patients redpill them with their actions and because the hours are too hard and don't pay enough to get a Tesla.