Middle school teacher arrested for having sex with student — again

archive.is/EZwtP

>A former middle school gym teacher in Georgia was arrested for the second time this year for having sex with a student.

>Shawnetta D. Reece, 40, was taken into custody Thursday for engaging in sexual conduct with a high school senior in 2015, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The student was 18 years old at the time of the alleged relationship.

>Authorities became aware of the relationship while investigating allegations that the teacher was sexually involved with a 15-year-old student in 2013.

>Reece was arrested Aug. 14 for the relationship with the 15-year-old. She was charged with child molestation and sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority.

>She was booked again Thursday on charges of sexual assault by persons with supervisory or disciplinary authority in the case of the second victim.

How can we protect our children from these vile predators? It seems like every week we hear a new case involving a female teacher raping a student.

NICE

>350 million people
>slutty teachers are fucking students every day

Not shocking

The only female teachers I ever had from grade 9 up were 60+ years old. The only young teacher was this late 20s asian dude in charge of maths, who'd make us run laps outside if we were rude.

>have sex with 18 year old
>arrested
What. There's a clear argument for it being inappropriate given the setting but it's not illegal.

As for being 15, its like everyone forgets they would have killed to fuck the hot teacher when they were boys in school.
These cases must be really weird in court.
>did you have sex with your teacher
>hell yes
>but you couldn't possibly understand what you were doing son
>we fucked like rabbits judge
>but
I'm genuinely curious as to how many of these cases are actually rape, as in the boy was 100% forced into it against his will.

According to your law, it doesn't matter if the 15 year old consented. He's not charging her, the state is. His opinion doesn't matter.

>tfw both of my sisters are becoming teachers

IM TIRED OF THIS MISANDRIST SOCIETY LETTING THESE MONSTERS GET AWAY WITH RAPING OUR SONS.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Why do these whores sleep with students? They SHOULD be shamed.

Both of your sisters are gonna be full of premium Chad meat.

>I'm genuinely curious as to how many of these cases are actually rape, as in the boy was 100% forced into it against his will.
less than 5%. this is the fruit of gender equality bullshit. we all know an older woman having sex with a teenage boy isn't anything similar to a man and a teenage girl, but we have to pretend every single time one of these things happens.

Outside of the argument that kids under a certain age aren't able to make rational decisions b/c of lack of pre-frontal cortex development, there is the plain violation of student-teacher relationship.

This isn't ancient Greece. Students shouldn't be the sex toys of their teachers regardless of age because it violates ethical conduct and the professional relationship in a classroom.

Additionally, if you want to factor in equality of the sexes, we should treat male and female teachers alike when they break this code of conduct. They should both be labeled predatory individuals.

This second chance mentality goes for males and females in this field. In a town close to mine a male teacher/coach was arrested for having sex with a 16 year old girl. Within a month it was as if nothing happened. He was coaching little league baseball and is a prominent sponsor of that town's high school sports programs with his name being heralded as an important donor. It makes no sense to me. Look him up. His name is Sonny Tibbs.

WHY COULDNT IT HAVE BEEN MEEEEE

>Prominent Donor

You answered your question right there.

for real. 14 year old me would have killed for a chance to jizz in a hot teacher.

I had one teacher I found attractive k-12 and she wasn't even as "attractive" as pic. Would've boned and kept my mouth shut.

War für ne ganze Weile zwangsweise aus dem Verkehr gezogen. (JVA Weiterstadt) Aber die Kumpels hatten ihren Spass mit meinem Darm- grins. Jetzt wieder voll am Fozzen-Markt... "Tagesfreizeit":

Jungs, bei mir dreht sich alles um den Darm. Aktiv und passiv ! Hauptsache derb, heftig und siffig! Daher der Nick!
Passiv: In meinen Großraumpunchdarm hau rein was du willst: Aggro-Fäuste, Arme (wenn du willst bis Bizeps, wenn ich will bis Schulter) zwo Unterarme, dirty-FF, bloody, Baseballschläger, DD: ab 40 x10cm , Dreck und Schlachtabfälle, Pisse, Scheiße, Einläufe, gebrauchte Klobürsten.... und da fällt mir noch mehr ein: dh : NOLIMiTS :toxic Biohazard-Vollschwein !
Ne derbe Session endet bei mir als weitaufklaffender Kuhfotze, Darmschleim ohne Ende, raushängender zuckender roter Schleimhaut - kannste lecken wenn du Mut hast.:..saug dich fest du Zecke...du wirst süchtig nach meinem Multi- Viren-Schleim.- gröhl! ICH WEISS DASS ICH KRASS BIN. Du auch?

Aktiv: Erleb dein fett- und lube triefendes Wunder: deep, wide, punch, Doppel. exessiver Fister: seit 10 Jahren! Du winselst und heulst vor Gier. Garantiert. ICH WEISS DASS ICH KRASS BIN.
Deshalb:keine Anfänger!.

Ich produziere : zuckende Matschlöcher, zerstampfte Fozzen, rote Schleimhautfetzen, Stülpdärme, Rosebutt , unkontrollierbar abgehende Fettfürze, räume randvolle Därme aus oder fiste dir meine Scheiße rein usw. usw.. und biete dir dasselbe: meinen Kloakendarm.

They can't stop getting blacked.

You don't fuck your students period...

What his hard to understand?

Anyway obviously she didn't get a hard punishement for fucking a fifteen year old considering she was still free and around kids doing same job.

As far as the age of consent is concerned, you have to draw a line somewhere, it's not right for adults to pray on teenagers to satisfy their sexual urges.

Fucking degenerate.

Yes more commonly in Europe is about 16 years old.
In sweden, however, its 15.
But most of the times the law is based on a "position of power" which state they are not allowed to have sex with anyone under them. See teacher, doctor, step parents etc.

You're one of th3 dumbest posters I've seen on here. You actually think she will do the same time as a man? Quit white knighting you stupid faggot.

>hurr feminism holds women to the seen legal standard as men and it's not fair

Seriously you're a stupid person.

Post proof plz

However, both and my friends and that age and way older, would fuck the hot teacher we had. We talked about this ofcourse. This is like a teen dream to bang a teacher. 15, 16, 18, 23, I still want.

>only one hot teacher

That sounds horrible. I can't remember k-5 very well, but I badly wanted to nut inside my 6th grade English teacher. And my 7th grade English teacher, even though she missed most of the year because she was pregnant when it started, then got knocked up again shortly after giving birth. My 7th grade science teacher was amazing too, it was her first year teaching and I had her first thing in the morning. Very first day my ass got seated up front, right by the door. She walked in with a button up shirt on and no bra underneath, with the fabric between buttons spread apart to keep my eyes full for the class. Had a couple in high school too, but they were coal burners and fully retarded.

Apparently young American men think its some sort of fantasy to be sexually abused by a teacher when they have an incongruous ability to consent.

Half the board is pedophiles. You should see the threads where these retards talk about how they should be allowed to fuck 12 year olds because it's the best way to keep women pure.

Nice.

these women are no different than male pedos that get caught, the only difference is the punishment and perception

these actions these men and women take towards teenagers, they can't be helped, it's a genetic hardwired for them to seek out underage sexual experiences

it doesn't remove the agency/responsibility of the person, but it means more needs to be done to prevent this from happening

>Arresting someone for SS

Just kill me now

NICC

It isn't about if you would fuck them 9r not. It's about self control and professionalism, something a lot of you have zero concept of. It's like some of you have never held a job.

In my position, it's a wish.
I can't speak for her, in this or any other cases.
But I assume it's legislation is based on the judgement and dynamics.

This.
Getting harder and harder to defend this place.

I like the law the way it is like in US and Sweden but still, people acting like the true victim is the student but I highly doubt it. He probably couldn't resist the urge to feel status so he bragged about it and word from mouth got her in trouble.
Still, her move was weird.

so they want to be africans?

I hear ya, my 8th and 8th grade English teacher was a sexy early 20s nerdy chick. She was fine as fuck and a lot of guys talked about how they'd pound the fuck outta her. Funny thing is she was married to my world history teacher and he was in his mid to late 50s. They got married when she was 19 and she was a former student of his....lucky fucker. No one questioned anything though but I think it's obvious he was getting some cute middle school poon several years earlier.

Age of consent laws is a form of population control. Do away with them and the white population will soar.

NICE

>Do away with them and the white population will soar
So would niggers and spics.

There's nothing wrong with a middle schooler breaking off a piece of some sweet hot ass

>be 15
>dream was to become a fuck slave for several teachers in my school!
>wanted to serve them by fucking their shoes and cleaning them afterwards with my tongue
>sometimes sneak into the wardrobe to lick their shoes and cum inside them

i would have DIED to get the opportunity to fuck my teacher, kill me NOW, RIGHT NOW!!!

>OH LAWDY SWEETIE WHAT HAPPENED?
>MAMA I WAS STATUTORILY RAPIFIED
>OH HONEY NO, LET'S CALL THE FAMILY LAWYER

Looks bretty gud for 40. 10/10 would fugg

If we had the power to end age of consent laws, then we'd also have the power to deport the niggers and spics.

>be a sophmore in highschool
>hear rumors that my milf english teacher is banging students
>didn't really believe it
>decide to go to one of after school tutoring sessions
>walk in the room
>she's with a few students in the back corner of the classroom
>they're all chads
>she's sitting on a chair arm and giggling while they're circled around her
>one of the chads notices me and gives me a mean look
>teacher turns her attention to me
>"oh...user, how can i help you?"
>"i-i'm here for tutoring."
>"really? what do you need help with?"
>"..."
>take out a book and start flipping through it
>"take your time user."
>whole room is silent
>chads start giving me a threatening expressions
>"o-oh, guess i don't need anything. t-thanks anyway."
>"no problem user, see you tomorrow!"
>as soon as i leave i immediately hear more giggling and "now where were we?"

ITT: The usual thirsty faggot suspects complain that whores shouldn't be punished for violating ethics and laws because they insist on putting pussy on a pedestal

Before I can pass judgement I need to see more of her.