Wew lads. This doesn't bode well for /ourguy/ Trump

Even patriotic conservatives are beginning to turn on him.

*cucks

fixed that for you

fuck it im a cruize missle nao

[You received one (1) shekel(s) from George Soros]

>patriotic conservatives
Ayyyyyy

Evan McMullen is a retard who believe the pissgate story that a pollack invented.

>Ebin McMuffin
Hey, wasn't that the guy who split Hillary's vote but not Trump's in the land of the Mormons?

>A FUCKING BREAKFAST SANDWICH

McMuffin seems like a guy that likes to kill his victims first, fuck them second and eat them last.

>POTUS says STFU and play ball
Divisive.

>Millionaire dindu's drop to cock sucking stance during National Anthem
Uniting.

You aren't one of us you fucking shill. Evan McMullin is a staunch never Trumper faggot. Trump is sticking it right into their eye right now. One of the bastions of their control of the culture and they don't like it.

That Bait Is Bon Bon Bon

>trained Muslim's to kill Christians
>conservative patriot

Where was Evan McFuckstick while Obama was spewing his divisive drivel? Oh, that's right, he couldn't talk with all the BBC in his mouth.

that pollack is doing gods work

Fucking Mormons.

Bunch of CIA niggers.

Does anyone think it's weird that this faggot is simply an out in the open CIA psyop on the American people? They aren't hiding it, they are running open interference on our culture .. straight away demoralization propaganda ..and no one does or says anything. Even Trump doesn't call him out for being a CIA asset subverting his own country.

wonder what his thoughts are on hilary calling half of americans deplorable.

Modern CIA niggers are out of touch morons. They used to be pretty competent at pulling off psy ops and molding public opinion (look at Vietnam, sixties CIA led cultural revolution,success in Afghanistan supporting Taliban, etc..) , now they are incompetent probably as a result of diversity hires and holding to a retarded ideology.

>mfw cuckservatives lose in 2020 and never get into the white house ever again due to demographics

Seriously, the death of the Republican party is going to be a spectacular display of panic, desperation and regret when it happens.

the fact that both conservatives and liberals hate trump is proof we chose the right guy and really fucked up washington

This is the exact same shit you fucks said in 2015-2016.

>All the brown people will vote against Drumpf cause RACISM! Texas and Georgia are going blue! Whites will never win again! XD
>Nov 2016
>Trump wins TX, FL, GA, NC and even some rust belt states behind the great Blue Wall

You retarded anti-white demoshits are losing the white vote faster than you can import shitskins and muslims to fill it up. And that's if they even BOTHER to vote to begin with.

>Eurofag
>McMuffin obvious cia plant

This guy's only propose was to split the vote in a ill conceived plan to turn mormons for Hillary.

However once again the left doesn't understand basic psychology.

A Mormon over 30 that is single as seen as having something wrong with them. Hes likely gay.

Even with that he almost beat Hillary in Utah.

Aw fuck, Trump is going to lose Utah now.

Mormons saw through McMuffin .

Everything about this guy screams "fake", like he's a big attempt at making you think "aww geez he's a folksy conservative like me!" when he's entirely full of shit and he isn't 1% bothered by anything he sees and just pretends to be.

He's like a less attractive, more annoying Paul Ryan.

>literal CIA nigger
>patriotic conservative
Day of the car is coming, spook.

>McMuffin
>patriotic

Yea sure lad.

Trumps war on the nfl is making me actually like him. The NFL is probably the most evil corporation in America. I remember when rice got caught beating the shit out of his wife and the nfl got caught covering it up so there response was to preach at their fans that domestic violence is wrong when they are the ones covering that shit up.

I honestly don't care about the national anthem or the players, I want to see the nfl fall hard though. Plus all the people I know who watch football are fatties and betas living through the accomplishments of giant illiterate niggers.

>1. More white baby-boomers will be dead by 2020.
>2. Whites as a percentage of the population are still decreasing every year.
>3. Moderates who voted for Trump will realise their mistake they made and vote Democrat.
>4. Hard-left activists who voted for Trump or 3rd party to fuck with Hillary will realise their mistake & vote Democrat.
>5. The media will make a big effort to get non-whites to vote in bigger numbers in order to get Donald 'literally hitler' Trump out of office.
>6. The Republicans will fuck up the economy, as they always do, which will turn away even more moderates.

Literally the only reason Trump won last year was because of the electoral college. Hillary was one of the most hated candidates of all time and still beat him by 3 million votes. If the Democrats come out with a coherent message (e.g. universal healthcare) and nominate someone who is not universally despised, the Republicans are fucked.

>cuckservatives speak

no one cares

>patriotic conservatives
>McMuffin

mcmullin has never had a policy plaatform. he only ever talks about the guy who lives in his head rent-free

Ding ding ding

Trump knows this will happen. He is literally taking on the NFL to gain your support and everyone getting the side by side comparison of what is a genuine American versus an American pastime.

That dotard simply is a butthurt diva bitch and (you) can't tell me you don't see.

>143002249
1 PBTID
WEW
E
W

>CIA
>patriotic

CIA worm at it again

And you should receive a nonlubricated buttfuck for your murrican dicksucking, gypsy peasant.

Without California she lost the popular vote.

Go see how the left is freaking out that trumps admin will control next census , immigration, and conduct voter fraud investigations.

>Muh dotard
Such an witty insult
Go suck Achmeds cock hans

His daughter was also shitted.com, right?

Fuck McMuffin and Fuck The Deep State

Go suck on Momma merkel tits

This will happen and when it does, Ill be moving to AUS, NZ or somewhere similar.

Im white, with an economics degree, no criminal record and work for a software company...... hoping that will be enough to get me in.

And Trump lost the popular vote WITH Texas, so what's your point?

>Evan McMullin
>patriotic conservative

Go scream 'daddy' at Trumps wrestling-tier rallies, you degenerate homo peasant.
And tell us: did you finally got your sis preggous, bubba?

Do you ever choke on the amount of cock you gobble on a daily basis?

Daily reminder that the popular vote doesn't matter when electing the American President.

Exactly.

Evan McMullian is arguably the least patriotic person in Utah, and possibly the least patriotic in the entire country. He is a deep state shill of the lowest order.

Point is that illegals voted in California

this is bullshit though, the pissgate dosier was obviosly fake but it wasn't invented by Sup Forums, it was made by an ex british spy

Yeah. No shit the electoral college won him the presidency. We're a republic that actually gets shit done. Not some pure democracy who pussy foots around every topic and tries not to hurt people's feelings.

>mcmuffin
>patriotic conservative

not even once

>it was made by an ex british spy

No, it was compiled by an ex british spy.

This is an important distinction.

>patriotic conservatives
Evan McMullin is one of the most treasonous people in the country.

yea it's not like we've ever had any presidents who divided the country for their own political gains before or anything.

>more boomers will be dead
Most boomers will live to their late 90's. It ain't the 20th century anymore and the oldest boomers are only in their early 70's.

>We're a republic that actually gets shit done. Not some pure democracy who pussy foots around every topic and tries not to hurt people's feelings.

Name me three things the Republicans have actually achieved in government since Trump's inauguration.

underrated post

They have no tact anymore.

They probably have no tact because of recruitment of people they trust to do that which is illegal rather than people that are competent.

Correct. It's the same problem the NSA has.

So they contract more and more shit out, and more and more strings come loose.

Funny to me how a considerable number of FBI/NSA/CIA recruits are plucked from the Mormon/BYU community.

If this fucking rube is any indication of the quality of their output, it's no wonder they've failed at most endeavors in the last 40 years.

Mormons are on the same plane as Jews as far as nepotism, and selfishness go. Also, never met one whose politics weren't either Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan RINO cuck, or EBIN MAGAPEDE T_D HAHA LOL!

Tpp is no more, increase in border security (more hires for border patrol and wall is being funded), voter fraud investigations underway with arrests happening all the time.

"If I had a son, he would randomly assult hyspanic security guards" -Obama

I don't know, McMuffin. Why don't you ask Obongo?

Evan McMullin ran against Trump.

They're not a bunch of partisan party before politics cucks unlike the left who march to the beat of their own drumb like a bunch of nazis.

No one is turning on anyone. EU faggot. We are bring these baboons to heel. Kunta Kinte? Naw, boy... Your name is Toby.