Should Catalonia be independent?

I say no, but I think it would be neat to see a brand new country arise that isn't an indistinguishable nigger shithole like South Sudan.

Absolutely yes, and Manolos will pay the wall

>isn't an indistinguishable nigger shithole like South Sudan
you're in for a disappointment

But Barcelona is an interesting city

No because then Catalonia would become not Spain and not being Spain is Portugals job like not being Wales is Scotlands job. Soon there will be a war between Catalonia and Portugal over who gets to be not Spain.

The Catalan language is literally a little dialect of Spanish, somewhat closer to French

They're overwhelmingly leftist. They only want independence because Spain doesn't let them bring in more refugees

>catalan
>manolish dialect
ffs get a book

No bunch of rebel cucks. United Spain is only Spain

>They only want independence because Spain doesn't let them bring in more refugees
No, they want independence because 25% of what Spain produces comes from Catalonia and they only get 11% of that back.

And old hate against the state power in Madrid who has oppressed them since the civil war.

Yes, only to make spaniards butthurt

Anything that keeps fucking with the eu and therefore the globalist Marxist agenda is good in my view

i can unironically understand spoken catalan better than spoken castillian, fucking rolled R retards

show us your flag, Manolo.

You are out of towels to sell?
Catalan comes from occitan you iliterate moor, of course it has influences from french and specially spanish

No, they are communists who beg for black refugee cock.

Yes. Both the eternal Jew and eternal Kraut support Castille. That should be all you need to know.

Why dont Basque become their own?

I've said this a thousand times and I'll say it a thousand more: Catalolnia is the biggest, most undeservedly persistent meme in history.

"Culture" is a joke, on Christmas kids get presents from a magic shitting log
""History"" consists entirely of being cucked by the rest of Spain and occasionally by others
"""Language""" is just misspelled Spanish with a funny accent, anyone who says otherwise is an autist larping as a linguist
""""Nationalist movement"""" is a front for the local communist party

Lol. There's not even a thing such as "Spain". Spain is not a nation; it's just a territory.

No because Spain's economy will literally collapse and they'll chimp out. Catalonia carries the Spanish economy.

That's why it should be fr-
>flag
Nevermind

That's a good thing you dumb leaf. If Catalonia gain independence and are overun with refugees the rest of Europe will finally wake up

tfw the catalon caliphate will be ground zero for spreading sharia law in our new eurpean lands.

Do you like my version of your pic, Jap-kun?

what language do they speak?

If it's not a unique language then it shouldn't be independant.

We speak catalan. It's as unique as any other romanic language. Do not thrust those who say that it's a dialect: research by yourself in Wikipedia or wherever.

FREE CATALONIA

Used to support it, but got alarmed when this crypto federalist opposed it while supporting Scottish independence.

just from some quick googling it seems they are pretty different. Catalan sounds much nicer too, Spanish/castilian sounds so niggerfied

Used to oppose*

Could it be considered a dialect of Occitan? Or part of the Occitan family?
Anyway, Occitan ethno-state when?

based swede
pretty much this
this guy gets it

No, Catalonia has been Spanish land for centuries and, their attempts violate the constitution.

>Podemos entender el uno al otro
Pues, ¿cómo se dice eso en catalán?

Catalonia is Spain and it will be till these whiny catalonias are long dead. :P

hmmmmmm I'm not really sure. What It's true is that, when heared, sounds like a mixture between french and spanish (which does not mean that it is actually between that pair).

Ens podem entendre l'un a l'altre

No, catalonians are subhumans

>says the porkchop unironically

>catalán
>no castellano mal escrito

Castellano mal escrito is actually your shitty "Podemos entender el uno al otro"

Spain's government on Tuesday ordered Catalonia's regional police force to identify officials at local schools and other civic buildings expected to be used as polling stations in a controversial independence referendum.

Spanish authorities say the Oct. 1 ballot, on whether the Catalan region should secede from Spain, is illegal. It is cracking down on organizers by threatening them with prosecution.

>larping this hard
Are you pretending to be retarded?

What I remember from what we were told in high school here in Valencia, catalan is a branch from occitan that adopted words from aragonese, arabic and castillian.
Later on, it spawned other dialects like valencian and mallorquin who evolved somewhat independently.
Then you have some other people saying there are all independent languages with no relation to each other, so whatever.

>"Nos podemos entender el uno al otro"
>"Ens podem entendrer l'un a l'altre"
"We can understand each other".
It may sound really similar, but they are as similar as it would be compared with the same sentence in any romanic language. Consider the following examples, much more clarifying:
>"Me como la manzana"
>"Em menjo la poma"
"I eat the apple"

>"Házselo ver"
>"Fes-li-ho veure"
"Make her see it"

This last example shows the major difference between spanish and catalan: the pronomimal system (which is one of the most struggelling challenges when using catalan).
>

I hope those commie catalonian kikes get gassed. At least they're creating some nationalism in the rest of the country after 40 years.

Nos vamos de putas?

Yes, so should Quebec, they are like autistic children, you have to let them go into the world and be beaten up for them to learn reality.

>Je mange la pomme
So, do you have any examples that don't involve Frog loanwords?

Occitan: Ieu mangi la poma

Yes, I'm aware that Occitans are a species of frog.

Yes. The more chaos in this world the better.

I don't know who this frog is, but if you are asking for more complex sentences, there you go:
>"Ara mateix, estic menjant un tall de peix arrebossat, que he fet fa uns deu minuts al forn. Està bo, i és molt cruixent."
>"Ahora mismo, estoy comiendo un trozo de pescado rebozado, que he hecho hace unos diez minutos en el [or "al"] horno. Esta rico [or "bueno"], y es muy crujiente."
"Right now, I'm eating a slice of breaded fish, which I made in the oven ten minutes ago. It's good, and it's really crispy".

Why do they make kids hate Spain?

>indoctrinating kids into both hating spain and being rabid feminists (as well as, of course, refugee supporters)

>not teaching nationalistic values to kids.
Fuck off commie.

The biggest difference between those two sentences is the word for "eat".

>#RepúblicaFeminista
>The literal heir for the throne is a girl

>there are still people in Spain who want republic

Hey! I just realised I made a mistake in the spanish translation: It's "Está rico" not "Esta".

>t. Manolo

>unironically thinking that catalan, a language that evolved at the same time of all the other romance languages, is a mixture of modern spanish and a bit of french
The absolute state of burger (actually a Manolo gibmigrant) intellectuals.

Dude, can you even read? Translate the sentence to whatever romanic language you want: it will look the same. Get that in your head.

This.

Wouldn't you with this (((king)))?

Thanks for the support, m8.

Castilian has a fuck ton of arab words while catalan none. Also catalan has 8 different vocal sounds while spanish only 5 which makes catalan sound more "open", and we don't have the spanish "th" and "j" sounds which are horrendous. Plus the accent is different obviously.

You really prefer these ((((people))))

This is also pretty accurate, but I guess that some (much less than spanish, for sure) words of our language are also taken of moors, even though Islam had not much presence here.

>different language
>overwhelmingly leftist
>Muh independence

Holy shit this is Quebec 2.0

Lol there is no thing as "catalunya" it's only a territory

>people think Galicia should join Portugal instead of being its own country
It's the poorest region in Spain, we don't want it, especially now that our country is on its path to financially recovery thanks to that poo in loo we have as prime minister.

Spain can go to shit for all we care, we sure af won't.

Of course not, those communist and anarchist faggots were Manolos who came to work in the industry of Barcelona. There is a reason they were called murcianos aka from Murcia by catalans.

.t retarded Manolo
Catalan is closer to italian than spanish, and occitan is the closest language to catalan, being our twin language.

>They're overwhelmingly leftist
um sorry sweetie, pic related

shut up gypsy-mudslim cunt.

>thanks to that poo
You should take your pills, the recovery and the cuts were done by the psd government. Use your head

Galicia is not the poorest but below average for Spain. You could say it is the poorest region above Madrid.

>Occitalonia
:^)

If you let that shit go thru this is Europe's future

Occitan culture is pretty dead tho, I remember less than 10% of people from Aquitaine speaking lenga d'òc

Lol the names as so fucked up.
>Solsona and Olot in Alacant etc.

no

>"The right to decide also applies to Catalonia or only Spain?"
>Carmen Forcadell, president of the Catalan Parliament response "if part of Catalonia wanted to remain in Spain, they have no right for it"

Damn Greece is the only country without seperatists

JUST LET THEM!
They will fail miserably in less than 20 years. Muslims are going to overrun them so goddam quick.

And anyway, if Spain actually depends on them financially, that is not acceptable, it puts you in this exact situation, you must assure your self sufficiency.

Gibraltar is rightful spanish clay.

Implying in all that maps that valencian people would join your stupid hypothetical "independent commie cuck republic of cuckalonia". Ha, ha, keep dreaming charnegos

Fuck off you fucking dog. PS took us out of the european leash, if Passos was still the PM Portugal would still be in a recession. You're really a shit for brains if you still vote PSD and fall for their endless strings of bullshit.

Under an independent Catalonia all Manolos will be free to return to their true homeland, even encouraged.

We don't give a damn about Gibraltar... The only "nice" thing it has is you can check sea traffic

So all that will be left is Muslims?

>PS took us out of the european leash
>if Passos was still PM Portugal would still be in a recession
nice propaganda, m8

Let Catalonia be free. It is the California of Spain. They will commit suicide and show the world what you should not do. It's bad it's way too close to Portugal but still

No alien, because ps and psd are both multiculturalist anti-portuguese parties. But the cuts were done by psd government, that's not even debatable, the number's prove it.

Only catalans will be left, the native people of Catalonia.

Every group of people should have the right to self determination.
They are their own ethnic group and want to leave, they should.
It's like you people aren't even nationalists.

>Every group of people should have the right to self determination.
Not according to themselves

Catalan is a language invented in the 19th Century, with the birth of the Nationalist movements (the Renaixença). It is actually medieval Spanish, with the base stolen from medieval texts stored in the library of Valencia. This is because Catalan people were so dumb they did not have written language. Whenever you read the original texts of ancient "Catalan authors", you find out the lies, as none of them says it is written in Catalan (some of them literally say "The tongue of Valencia"), and neither had Catalan names.

Modern Catalan is a bastardization that takes Spanish as the base, and throws away the dialects locals actually used, which were a creole of Spanish and French. In other words, it is a completely made up language, the same as modern Basque.

Shut the fuck up Jordi

t. Manolo thinking everyone is a stupid as himself and will believe his lies

t. xarnego border hopper.
You have to go back Manolo.
PD: BUILD THE WALL!