Muslim women

Muslim women
>highly maternal
>able to handle a lot of small kids at once
>love to cook for their families
>only socialize with other women
>no male hobbies like cars, video games, etc
>understand the art of being sexy without wearing underwear for shorts

Once Europe takes in a significant portion of the world's Muslim men, could we conquer the mostly-female lands and make them into our housewives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Majority of female muslims are ugly, smelly apes, and you know it, pal.

This.

OP is a fag.

>Those clothes
>No face veil
>A FUCKING VISIBLE ANKLE
Archmed get the rocks

*oh
forgot the most important thing!
THEY ARE HAIRY
back, hands and even titts are hairy!

disgu

Yeah but
>breeds terrorists
>not christian
>brown

>understand the art of being sexy without wearing underwear for shorts

so true, pic related

But that's the good part
>tfw no gf to caress your face with her leg hair or burry your face in her armpits

Uh user, I hate to tell you, but that there is a latina larping. I'm cuban and that chick is definitely Argentinian or Bolivian.

They're brown caucasians, what do you expect.

Superior Somali babes are perfected caucasians with African genes.

Obligatory

Error: No text entered.

fuck

i thought the point of the hijab was modesty

hanny_madani is her instagram

No it's just a way of rubbing their religion in your face now, user. Defiance in the face of inbred subhuman retards that supported Trump. City people voted for Hillary.

This one is nice

Most muzzie women I see in the store are real fugly. Plus at that I always see them struggle with the like 3+ kids they're carrying with them. With a religion where the women have no power how can you expect a woman to keep any authority and order around the house. Everything about Islam is 7th Century Garbage.

looks like timmy thicc

She's fat.

Mostly true except the sexy part. They are conditioned to view sex as a means of procreation and in many cases have their clits removed.

even love to get stoned

The only ones that like white guys are liberal Iranians who act just like white women anyway.

Yes 1400 years of violent conquest why stop now . Why do you let the lefty's call it the religion of peace.

yeah, iranian women are whores.

t. half iranian

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Mom or dad ?

Yes but their clitorises are cut off and their vaginas are sewn shut when they are children, it makes sex kind of weird.

my mom is an iranian, if you must know, but i was talking about contemporary iranian american women who are extreme whores.

I want a Muslim wife.

And most Tehranis and the other cities in the middle classes and above. This new generation has completely given up on the old "only BJs and anal until marriage" trick and is going at it like Europeans.

im down with all that shit except for the muslim part. fuck islam, and every muslim will be deported from the united states.

It's a shame, I've seen a lot of beautiful Persian women.

Modesty is a lost virtue to be sure.

Jewish women are better:
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

op is a faggot, you can't expect much

>With a religion where the women have no power how can you expect a woman to keep any authority and order around the house
This is why the ancient Greeks had it right. Men controlled the state, but women controlled the family.

Any ideology where one gender has all the power (whether it's male-dominant or female-dominant) is unsustainable.

WTF i want a muslim hottie now!

>in many cases have their clits removed
That's actually pretty rare in Arab-majority countries. It's mostly black Africans and Kurds who do that.

i found myself a qt muslim waifu
don't regret it

you have to go back

kill yourself Op, slide. Sage this hajji larping thread

why not stop being degenerate subhuman yourself instead of looking for morality outside your culture?
you're made of shit and you think it's a good idea to stick your head in a pure clean water well, and you'll filthy it up with your existence and make it shit water

>cant have white children

why did it take this many replies to get to the most important point?

Smell like the hind end of a dead camel.

lol they gang raped their own women before going to europe

But Achmed, how does the Infidel invade the 10/10 qt Arab?

It is most prevalent in Egypt(Arab),27 Mil women, which is African geographically but I would argue shares more culturally with the middle east.

I can't helping coming back to this one when I see it, it's a masterpiece

some somalis have caucasians features and high IQs if only that shitty religion didn't exist their country wouldn't be such shit

Tell me more, and how can I get hooked up?

This is a false Muslim and a fat whore. They let her get away with it because taqiya. Stay redpilled

Da, this is going to be hammer!

no thanks jew

>When Arya Stark goes full jihad

You forgot to include
>have explosives strapped to them ready to go off in public.
>ugly as fuck

>somali
>superior
Wew lad

I only had to wait 4 months.

How much people does Egypt have though? It's more prevalent in Somalia percentage wise.

lol... here we are again... :)

It wont matter if you take the women..

In the end they will just become a reflection of yourselves and your values..

If they cant change you.

They will become just like you.

..god is just.

Just depends on where your planning tomorrow.

>Somalis
>high IQs
Top kek

>tfw Lebanese qt with DSLs in my lecture
>tfw I would BLEACH her

what's with all the slutty muslim women i've seen? i thought they kept their women in line. is western degeneracy more powerful than islam? scary if true

What the hell? I think I've seen her at my school

Were you really so naive as to believe it could win against the internet and movies and globalization? Remember to us this "degeneracy" and we're bored of it, to middle easterners this stuff is all alluring and exciting.

Muslim men would rather keep them covered and rape farm animals, boys, and western women...soooooooo it's a no from me dawg. Muslim women raise Muslim men...why the FUCK would you let one near a child? So she can use it as a shield from achmed's beatings??

>bottom right
ayy lmao

fpbp.
Sorry Russia.

Kebab out.
No exceptions.

that's a good point user, they are probably more susceptible to the degeneracy than us since they it isn't old news to them.

they're shit
yours truly, sand nigger

all women are kek

false kiddo

She would get stoned if she wore those clothes in her own country.

you must be some sort of inbred to think they don't find sex appealing.

Soooooo, how they do sexy time?

we should take in more somali refugees, by the look of this picture they're full of great ideas

this is true

arya stark ISNT THAT UGLY

>brown caucasians,
nice way of saying sandnigger

There's some 20 posts about these inbred cows right now.

>Another brown, yellow women are superior thread

Sage

pretty good i guess...judging how many children they have

heh
you think you stand a chance against the asian master race?

>Posts one of those Thai lady boys
What did he mean by this?

It's just leftist shills man. Sage and hide garbage threads like these.

Same wtf

probably same family! 3 wifes 4 kidz each than there is some possibility that they look the same

Or maybe they're both lying niggers.

Why should someone lie on the internet?

but are they as good at sex as white women?

She has committed a sin against allah gonna allahu ackbar her for allah.

you forgot

>hide under sheets because they're ugly as fuck

White women aren't good

Sorry, here's a real Asian girl

I mean, even thai ladyboys are more attractive than the average goatfucker or goatfuckee

Separate spheres.