Clinton: I’m not sure Trump knows Puerto Ricans are US citizens

I couldn’t believe that he would attack Puerto Rico. I thought the
tweet was photoshopped. But holy hell.
He stoops lower and lower
Fucking idiot

thehill.com/latino/352417-clinton-im-not-sure-trump-knows-puerto-ricans-are-us-citizens

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_territories_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand why the news and Trump are not saying more about Puerto Rico. Ummmm they have no power, and it's not coming back anytime soon.

with her track record in haiti it is actually staggering that she would pipe up on something like this

Doesn't Jordan Peterson live there and own property there?

Who?

I thought I saw him on Joe Rogan saying everything he has is in Puerto Rico, his house, businesses etc were there because of taxes.

>Puerto Ricans are US citizens
They're a colony and it's an illegal act to make them citizens you stupid bitch. Illegal laws have been the trend since the FED and Commie Jews took over America. That doesn't make it real.

If it were a state it would be blue.

That's Peter Schiff

Hillary Clinton should be hung publicly.

I'm not super rich but this doesn't make sense to me. PR still pay federal taxes.

Hillary Clinton has triggered me for 25 years and there is no end in sight.

She's number 1 on my list of people I wish would die.

I’m not sure puerto ricans are human

First Puerto Rico. Which state will Trump attack next? This is unacceptable.

>PR still pay federal taxes.
But they are lower and they don't pay corporate tax. The guy on Joe Rogan said if they became a state businesses would leave, because of taxes, hurting their economy.

>pol needs to attack puerto rico to defend rich man neocon drumpf

why?

>Sup Forums needing any excuse to attack minorities
how new are you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_territories_of_the_United_States

>But they are lower and they don't pay corporate tax.

According to Republican neocuck propaganda, shouldn't they have the best economy in the world then?

They were doing well when there was real incentives and had big pharmaceutical and other kinds of similar industries flocking to them decades ago.

Now PR is a welfare state full of drugs, rape, murder, and corruption.

>U.S Citizens
>Can't vote

Which one is it?

Both, if you're born in PR you're a citizen of the USA, because it's US territory.

If you live on PR, or guam, or other US territories you don't vote for american government officials because you're not a part of the american union.

Lol that was because Republicans in Congress took away some special PR subsidy for the pharma industry.

I believe they can only vote in the primary and they voted for Hillary. Democrat states are doomed to fail.

Clinton thinks Puerto Rican's clean her hotel rooms

I just want her to ride my face after a hot day of campaigning and the go calls deep in missionary while Huma watches.

>hey don't pay corporate tax. The guy on Joe Rogan said if they became a state businesses would leave, because of taxes, hurting their economy.

World's biggest tax haven here.
The amount of revenue you get from tax evaders is very small.

And anyone conducting actual business (ie: selling to locals) will stay as long as they can make any kind of profit.

Really I don't know why my country does it.

Stop posting this and get some help via a high altitude plunge

puerto rico isn't a state you stupid leaf.

YOU MIGHT VERY WELL ASK WHY AREN'T I 6,000,000 POINTS AHEAD IN THE POLLS?!

CLEAN IT WITH A CLOTH

>If you live on PR, or guam, or other US territories you don't vote for american government officials because you're not a part of the american union.

But if you're a US citizen and you live in Europe or Asia or any other place but those US territories you can vote (using postal votes).

Yeah, so? Fuck those island niggers.

I don't care but you can't claim it's some general rule.
They are explicitly barred from voting despite being US citizens.
It's really weird and the only way to fix it is by revoking their citizenship.

Gordon Paterson, the guy from the saga movies.

...the fuck are you on about?

While Puerto Rico basically is a colony, that doesn't mean that they can't also be US citizens. In effect their status is basically the same as that of Guam or the US Virgin Islands. They're American citizens, and have been for more than a century. They're also the most likely candidate for new Statehood, seeing as both Democrats and Republicans have agreed that as soon as Puerto Rico applies for statehood, they'll fast-track her through the process.

Surprised she has the gall to act like hot shit about this after Haiti.

puerto rico is doing better than detroit, which hasnt had a republican anywhre near it since 1967

You mean Robert Pattinson from Twilight? Didn't know he has property in Puerto Rico.

OP spews bullshit - links something that doesn't even begin to explain what they said, and no one calls them out on it. wut

You mean the bankrupt island parasites?

im not sure she knows she lost twice (counting her loss to obama)

>ignores the Rust Belt
>has the gall to remind Trump that PR exists

What is a Republican governor of Michigan

What in the Christ are you on about? The President has already pledged $1b to Puerto Rico, sent the navy and national guard down there, helped reopen port supply lines, been personally thanked by the local government and he's going there in person within the next several days.

Trump has ran for president several times, so I don't see your point.

That Hillary Clinton is unaware of her two losses.

Thread Recap - OP-"Drumpf bad man do bad thing Tweet bad durr", links article about Shillary Cuntin also spewing unsubstantiated crap .... everyone else - "let's argue about the sovereignty of Puerto Rico"

>trump fully supports puerto ricans becoming full US citizens
>this week in baitnews, racist trump bludgeons family of puerto ricans to death for not being american

How many presidential runs has Trump lost? How many has Hilary lost?

Are you thick?

Peter Schiff.
I see for you could confuse the two, they have both...
Yeah, no. They are nothing alike

NOT WHITE
NOT CARE

literally fuck drumpf and fuck white people. ugh

Fuck off nigger.

>with her track record in haiti

>Libya, Egypt, Syria, actual Russian collusion, actual Ukrainian collusion, Maid handling state secrets...

this is wrong.

Hillary Clinton should be hanged publicly.