SAUDI ARABIA ALLOWING WOMEN TO DRIVE

ABSOLUTELY HARAM
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Now watch accidents go up sharply

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/09/229334/saudi-cleric-women-cannot-drive-quarter-brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=uB7WzbgQfzA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Driving today and gay marriage tomorrow.

IKR
Fuck my life

I bet Martin was hoping Arya to be a cute adult, but she has the strangest face

she's a worse Chloe

no goat material

then you guys say we're backwards

What's wrong with it? Looks like some weird genetic mulligan

Saudi Arabia goes full degenerate

You guy might be joking now, forgetting how women always abuse their freedom to the point of destroying civilizations.

Islam will be destroyed by cunts
You will be hit harder than the West
It is already happening with Malala and shit

YOU FOOLS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Kek, another step for Saudi Arabia to get fucked, can't wait until they sell their oil company next year. Gonna burn fast.

Next thing you know they'll be walking around with their titts out

the jewish desease is now even infecting Saudi Arabia, I'm looking forward to the response of muslim TV channels to this

gays being allowed to marry when?

this
i have nothing else to say

So this is the power of Trump!

soon.

WOW ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION IS FUCKING OVER

THANKS WEST

DEEP DOWN WE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT THIS DAY WOULD COME

NO AMOUNT OF ANYTHING WILL REMEDY THE SITUATION NOW

Muslims about to get enriched by feminism. In a few years, they'll be camwhores. Don't go to mosque, watch out for your womenz.

kek
you're retarded if you think the west is responsible
its actually (((them))) faggot

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/09/229334/saudi-cleric-women-cannot-drive-quarter-brain/

Fuck you white cunts for introducing your cuckery to our lands.
Not even the arab from you SJW fucks.

FUCK ALL WHITE SUBHUMANS. FUCK YOUR SHIT CULTURE AND YOUR DEGENERACY THAT PUSHED THIS SHIT ON US OUR WOMEN WILL BE FUCKING NIGGERS AND HAVE BLUE HAIR AND BE FEMINISTS IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS THANKS TO YOU SICK EVIL DEVILS REEEEEEE

RIP Saudi Arabia. This seemingly insignificant law will soon turn into Women's rights to hold office, then Women's rights to wear yoga pants, then gays' rights to sodomize. Their Fascist-like regime is done for. Sad, really

What's that ?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

IM READY TO ALLAHU AKBAR THE SHIT OUT THE WHITE KEK WHO INTRODUCED THIS SHIT TO OUR SACRED LANDS

Only cucks will allow their women to drive. This decree is irrelevant.

You fucking idiots, it's not us pushing this. It's always been the kikes pushing this shit, westerners that aren't brainwashed hate this shit

The jew did it, not us.

This desu

Shut the fuck up, you gave the white cuck an entry point to fuck everything up with their cuckery.
soon the UN will be pushing their cucked "recommendations" on how you can treat your women better

wrong its this desu

>tfw you actually feel sorry for your Saudi Bros
Looks like you all are gonna fall to the vaginal Jew just like the west did. Good luck and aloha snackbar

It needs to be under the authorization of the father of his daughter if there're weren't one then her brother
And also I guess it would be 30+ and older

All gonna be a slippery slope from now on.

R.I.P

You don't understand, it's a slippery slope. You think America got cucked overnight, no it tooks decades.

I still hate you yet i still feel bad for you in this sense

Shieet, really? Disgusting. Where would women need to drive, to the night clubs and whore themselves in the ass to preserve their purity?

Islam must be protected from the mind-virus of the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB7WzbgQfzA

In other words, it ain't happening.

>IT'S THE KIKES
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOW THEM TO DO IT
WE HAVE NEVER ALLOWED IT

FUCKING WESTERNS REALLY

You mean (((white)))

looks like the jews finally got to them
how long before all nuclear weapons are targeted at israel

>soon Saudi-Arabia will pass legislation to protect minorities
>christians and jews can go freely to saudi-Arabia to get government gibs

SOON
I cannot wait to go to arabia and get free government gibs, kek.
PAY UP MUZZIES

Man Don't make me think of that
Plus, where you from

Hahah you niggers really are dumb. Now watch them run to the UAE to get bum fucked and drive home to hubby with some western seed up her bum

>>tfw it's time to jihad Israel

"Huh... maybe this isn't so bad. They're fathers have t-"

SLIPPERY SLOPE

Hahahaahahaha Saudi Arabia is about to get Poz'd remember the slippery slope isnt a fallacy

who are they selling their oil companies too ? can i get sauce

Canada.

Expect some lashback on western countries friend.
And by lashback i mean some quality allahu ackbars that have never been seen before.
Saudi Arabia is sacred land, ISIS is only gonna use this to recruit harder.

THIS IS HOW WESTERN BECAME LAND OF THE HOMOSSEXUAL ASSPLUGS AND WHORE DAUGHTERS

They call it the slippering sloppering when they start with this they have gained power and they consolidate the power over the decades

>(((White)))
Ftfy looks like you guys should start funding hezbollah if you arnt already

>SAUDI ARABIA ALLOWING WOMEN TO DRIVE

No fucking way... next they will allow Christians to have a church...

wow that woman is ugly

>No fucking way... next they will allow Christians to have a church...
You'd have to be officially retarded if you believe Muslims will allow church in the birthplace of Islam.

Should've used Americans

Are people losing faith in Allah? Why are we letting this happend?

What if they start pushing for gay shit next?

That was in Morocco. He is delusional if he thinks that will ever happen in Saudi. Khaleeji women are not poor enough to sell themselves just so they can go to Europe.

we never had in the first place

but we had a great society

Oh well atleast you guys dont have a past of slavery and conquest that kikes can use to play on your womans heart strings in order to push more socially liberal policies... oh wait en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Good luck with your future of degeneracy friendo. Remember, it's inevitable!

>EU won't turn into caliphate it's muslims who will go full open transgender non binary marriage in future

Reminder this is directly because Trump changed their heir to the jolly fellow who visited him.

The only thing why this won't be happening is that christians don't have lobbyists and the money to make it happen.
Feminists, Jews and faggots on the other hand do
Enjoy your progress it's the current year after all

>What if they start pushing for gay shit next?
Nah they dont go straight to gay shit, first its female liberation then after your women are completely "liberated" they use them to influence men towards more socially liberal ideas

>LARP flag
shitty LARP user do better next time

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>WE DON'T HAVE A PAST OF SLAVERY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE ENSLAVED YOU WITH CCUKCKS

Even the ones who don't have serious accident will still be a pain in the ass.

Islam nooooo.
It was the one good thing you had.
Expect muslim gay weddings being celebrated in most mosques by 2050.

>completely ignoring what i said
Also im not of slavic decent

>You'd have to be officially retarded if you believe Muslims will allow church in the birthplace of Islam.

Fuck yeah... like allowing Muslims to have a Mosque in Israel.... whoops they do allow that...
fucking progressive Jews and Christians can not even band other religions in their native countries... praise Allah that the Muslims are so weak in their faith that even having a Christian Church or Jewish synagogue near them would destroy their faith and lead them to cannibalism or something

There are churches here already.

Wow, Quasimodo got a makeover.

>thinking Saudi is blue pilled

Saudi govt deports tens of thousands of Muslim Ethiopians, Indians, Pakistanis and others when they feel like it. Christians and Jews will never ever be getting any free money. Saudis are racially minded but there are increasingly more Saudis ignoring race and pushing for interracial relationships. Primarily because of what they see in movies/tv shows and cherry picking of religious ideas.

yes
WHATEVER KIKE SLAVE

>using a pic of the sexiest woman alive to get people to click
You bastard

yea..
drive into american troops with bombs strapped to the hood

Alot of Moroccan aren't Arabes though

More like certain (((intellectual women))) have corrupted their sisters into believing these lies.

Watch out Saudis and Muslims, it started with voting in the West. It starts with driving in Saudi Arabia. Before you know it, pic related will be swarming like locusts and you'll just like America does now. So make your choice and stick with it.

Would you a Maisie? I would a Maisie.

OP's image of a tranny actually looks pretty good... can almost pass as a real female.

I'd shit on her chest while jacking off on her face.

>tunisia lets women get married to non muslims
>Saudi Arabia allows women to drive
Is Islam finished?

Fasle equivalency. Christians and Muslims have been in Israel for hundreds of years.

Christinity was never a significant population in Arabia except in one place in the south (Najran) which was destroyed by the Jewish Arabs. Thankfully they weren't cucked and took care of the Christian problem.

I wouldn't mind synagogues though but Jews are not interested in going to Arabia. Who knows with the recent Israel Saudi relations that may happen. But no Christianity, it's a cuck mentality and it'll be only foreigners who have no respect to ancient Arabia or Arab heritage.

I hope so. I can't wait to see a few more decades from now when military aged white men get to flood into arab countries for "humanitarian purposes" but in reality we're just there to rape muslim women and children and the muslims get thrown in prison for calling us the rapists we are.

BUT SOON

Most Moroccans do not identify as Arab, they speak a Berber language as native tongue and identify as Berber. This is what Moroccan friends told me.

hahaahahahahahaha you are mad cause you know im right now that the kikes have more or less complete control over the western cultural apparatus you're next because once we fall the alliance of convenience with isreal will disintegrate and they'll conquer you without firing a bullet

The fact is:

When exposed to leftism, arabs and niggers can degenerate faster than europeans. Immigrants went from being suburban thugs to dressing like faggots in less than a decade.

HARAM!!!!!!!

Moroccans aren't Arabs period mate.
>muh 1%
No.

they're still within the islamic sphere of cultural influence.

Not all of them, but the ones you're talking about are most likely the ones who do crazy shit to prove they can, or that they're better than me.

stop this shit before it snowballs you stupid towelheads. take a good hard look at the west, that's going to be you before you even know it

RARE
A
R
E

Bongland is gonna have to double up the antiterrorist budget now

>pic related will be swarming like locusts and you'll just like America does now.

Soon... you too can experience the wonder of the entitled welfare queen