Ace Attorney

>No earthquake
>Prosecutor's office
>38 dollars
Were Steel Samurai and the ED the only things they did right?

Anime original next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5WcVlg4oM8
youtu.be/x9ozEPkJ6oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prosecutor's office
But this anime's high points is usually when it's doing original stuff.

>no earthquake

Considering what happened like a month and a half ago, they probably thought it best not to include an earthquake.

>that ass

Maya leaving scene is better on the anime.

>Mitsurugi smiling
DELETE THIS

They could have spent the same time properly setting up the bullet in the previous episodes.

You forgot

>one day off

What was she saying?

No wall banging either.

>Phoenix and Miles belong together

Let's get married when I back.

You're a faggot

I don't remember at all what happened after they couldn't find the bullet in the game, did they move the whole taser part from earlier in the case to here?
And since they seem to be doing so well with the original parts, I'm curious about what will happen in the next episode.

>yfw your victory celebration gets photobombed by a fucking ghost

Time to call in the experts to deal with that ghost.

>That pose.

Someone put a pokeball in Edgeworth's hand

It's triggering me so hard that they aren't doing the killer breakdowns properly. Those are one of my favourite bits in the games. It's so satisfying

What possible reason could they have for doing it? It's not like the anime is trying to be ultra serious. Why couldn't Sahwit have started foaming at the mouth and collapse? Why couldn't von Karma start bashing his head against the wall?

>prepare for trouble
>and make it double!

This entire episode went sanic fast so it's more that they didn't have time to do Karma's breakdown properly, I guess. Holy shit it was fucking fast.

Nick, I'll see you again in Case 2 of Ace Attorney: Justice for All(tm)

But it would take like 30 seconds of screentime, tops

Have you all seen Maya from the new game already?

>Kurain is only 2 hours away by train!
>Be sure to visit often!

kek

Technically it was there, there was portrait spam all over his face but he still broke down for a bit.

gamefags, will we see any case with edgeworth as mc?

Only if they get a 2nd season and adapt Trials & Tribulations

so, no

I didn't play the games, but I liked this a lot
Want to start playing now, I think the anime did its job. The ED is pretty great too

Also, how did Mayoi-chan get up right after getting hit with a stungun? Superior Spirit Medium vitality and spirit powers?

Play the games right now friend, before the anime spoils what are otherwise great moments

You could probably just start with the 2nd game if you don't want to rehash what you've just watched, although that is generally accepted to be the weakest of the trilogy so bear that in mind

It will happen eventually.

There are 2 entire spinoff games with Edgeworth as the MC, pal

He has 2 spin-offs but I don't think they will ever be animated. Those games are sick tho, you should play them.

"WATASHI MO NARUHODO-KUN DAAAAAAAISUKI"

He gets one (pretty decently sized) part in the last case in the 3rd game which will not be adapted (yet)

>only one shot was fired
>the bullet pierced through the victim and into the wall
>also only one bullet was found in the victim's body
>there are no contradictions here at all

How in the actual fuck is this retard undefeated?

Intimidation.

Look at the beginning of the trail, 30 seconds in and he nearly pressured the judge into ending it. Then he imposes that "one question" bullshit on Phoenix. He just snaps his fingers and barks at people and falsifies evidence and gets his way

Fucking this, where was it.

sorry mate, him breaking his cane will have to do instead

>The bullet pierced the victim and the door which are on opposite sides of the elevator

Why is the first Investigations so disliked? The first case was kinda weak but I really enjoyed the rest of it.

Is there gonna be a second season? I have feeling there's gonna be one.

I want a second season for the 3rd game but the timeslot seems to be already booked at least until March 2017.

This season is still continuing until September 2016. I wonder why they still haven't announced new OP and ED singers.

Doubt it, but there's still half the season left.

I haven't watched episode 12 yet but it doesn't sound like I'm going to like it too much judging from this thread.

For you animefags let me break down why this show is a mess -- But I still like it, for I have already experienced it in its proper form.

You've already ruined a lot of the first game for yourselves but the killer isn't really the most important part. This story works so well because you come to the conclusions yourself, you take them down with evidence, YOU figure out the truth. The anime does not reflect that.

Alright. Breakdown of what went wrong.

Episode 1 was pretty much perfect. Bad animation aside, it got its job done. It's exactly what it should have been, a condensed version of the first case.

Case 2 had some MAJOR flaws in adaptive storyline.

#1. Phoenix never really talked to the bellboy, an important witness in the case, and who helped you understand the relationship between April and White.

#2. The pacing was SHIT.

#3. It made the fact Grossnberg worked for White so fucking obvious, actually, it just fucking screamed it to you. In the game you see he's missing the painting and then you see it in White's office and it's like "oh shit"

#4. White didn't punch Phoenix. This was an intimidating moment that made him really out to be a mad man. He was just another goofy rich asshole, not a fucking psychotic killer like he subtly was in the game.

I will continue after I watch ep. 12.

Get DeSuMe and play the games. They'll run on toasters.

i wanna fuck gumshoe

Because the second Investigations is really good to the point it makes the first one feel so bland.

You should go ahead and play the fan translation of it user. The final case was really awesome definitely one of my favourites

I'm still sad

That case is really long though it will probably take like 7 episodes and I doubt they will nail Gant's awesome character

Oldbag is still best girl.

Maya is a man! I knew it!

That case made me feel all kinds of feelings I never wanted to feel.

She was in case 1 of JFA, too.
Apparently, she doesn't wear a bra.

First Investigations are really forgettable, I can barely remember any cool moments from it. But the second game has a bunch of new great characters that carry the show.

>狩魔冥:弓場沙織
>Not Sawashiro
I wonder if she is only going to voice young Franziska or the adult version as well.

Well, i did sort of like the new stuff they did in the episode, but i prefered the original plot better, to be honest.

Karma didn't tase'd Phoenix and Maya, there was no earthquake, Lotta didn't take the picture at the end, Maya didn't have an emotional crisis at the end, etc.

But Larry pretending to be Edgeworth was neat.

The series was still enjoyable.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5WcVlg4oM8

Well, adding the original scene could have been problematic for the adaptation, since they were already on court.

Well, you could watch what happened in the game instead.

youtu.be/x9ozEPkJ6oY
Start around minute five or so.

It's officially being skipped?

Do you like it.

It isn't included on the original (GBA) version of the game.

They still have made multiple references to it with the trophy and the blue badger

Where the fuck was the taser scene?

Just so you know. Here are the case names for the new AA game.

Turnabout Foreigner: Phoenix helps out a shota
Turnabout Magic Show: Apollo's defends Trucy plus retcon about the magician troupe
Turnabout Ritual: Phoenix meets Maya again and she gets arrested.....again.
Turnabout Music Hall: Athena and Simon team up in court. Filler case
Turnabout Revolution: Apollo fights against the government by himself. Spoiler heavy on Apollo's past and relationships.

Why is new Maya so lewd?

We get fucking filler rather than case 1-5!?

We need to go to JFA quickly.

I'm fucking mad.

Gant was the best villain ever. 1-5 is my favorite case in the whole franchise.

Because 1-5 was a bonus case added in the DS version. If it is animated, it will be as an OVA most likely.

>no earthquake
Why the fuck would they get rid of that?
That's a major part of Edgeworth's life that affects him in the other games too.

I don't know what I expected.

Franziska probably going to appear next episode.

Big Top.

Playing through that case right now. Please send help

Why would she appear next episode?

>help
It will never come user.

>Maya finally leaving.
Hopefully we'll get some good episodes now.

>the case was only solved because Marshall fucked up.
I found it funny.

Honestly Case 1-5 would be better as like a movie or something.

They would need to cut a lot of JFA in order to fit 1-5 in, and despite people's claims to the contrary we need to go through Turnabout Big Top.

Her name and VA is listed on EPG for next episode. Probably just a cameo at the end of episode or something.

>She was in case 1 of JFA, too.

Which was after Case 2, user.

Think he swims like that?

fuck i didn't know that was spoilers for aa6

I know, deep down, it won't happen, but I'd be okay if the studio skipped AJFA so we can have Godot.

You need to establish Franziska for the last case.

Also, DeKiller was one of the best cases from the trilogy.

She's too flat to wear a bra anyway.
Traditionally no one wore bras under kimonos and things like that anyway.

I know. I just really want some coffee.

Are we getting best girl Ema next episode?

>Not doing this.

Moe

they were both on the same side of the elevator

No. 1-5 isn't happening.

>random bailiff stuns Maya

The true cause of the earthquake, and thus the reason why the earthquake wasn't shown.