WHERE'S THE MONEY GERMANY?

WHERE'S THE MONEY GERMANY?

they already spent it on those nice camps in your country

PAY

I guess the Poles know toilets.

Nice try.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

"ITS THERE RIGHT IN THE TOILET!"

"USE THIS TO GET IT OUT"

This is a pretty accurate picture. German just continues to get its rug pissed on by everyone and they fucking deserve it for being such cucked losers.

heh

>Poland wants German invasion dick again
Not big surprise.

It was payment for getting rid of your jews. Look how much better your country is now

Ask Bunny and gibs back rightful clay Pooland.
Clean toilet right after.

"I-I SWEAR I'LL HAVE IT S-SOON MR POLE, JUST GIVE ME A FEW MORE YEARS, THOSE BRITS WILL GIB MY EU DEBTS ANY DAY N-NOW"

That would be 1,5 trillion € + tip for bison you assholes had to shot because the only wild things allowed in Germany are feral sub-Saharan niggers.

don't worry once you get rich the money will go straight back to Germany trough the EU

PAY UP THOSE REPAARTIONS, WE HAVE THE BEST JEWISH LAWYERS. YOU ARE SO FUCKED XD

holy shit hans

This is literally 'gib me dat' 'need mo money for dem reparation programs'

>demanding justice is nigger behavior
k cool

yeah nigguh we need to repaire roads and bridges and shit .

We need to hurry before they give all their money to negroes.

refugees have it.
we told em to bring it to you,
but they obviously kept it ! >:C REEEE

go get em !!
Borders are open 4 you anyway !

okay i laughed

Damn son, where did you find that savagery?

It must be down there somwhere. Let me take another look

Where are our cars, Polak?

*smacks lips* das rite now cough up the dolla

you heard me right bitch, cough up the mofuckin dolla, none of dat yuro shit

What are the chances the average German is still blue-pilled on the papacy? S.M.H....

Damn... you just KNOW

Already gone. Jizya paid.

>poland begging again

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It's actually just a counter to the German line of "You have to take in sixty million niggers over the course of 3 months or you gotta pay us shekels for the privilege of remaining a white country."

The Poles know that the Krauts can be BTFO'd pretty effectively simply by insinuating they haven't done enough to make up for their Nazi past.

I can't get laid and that 40 year old nigger in the middle gets government approved pristine teen pussy for free.

Good, g*rmans need to finally die. You are cancer of this planet

>Justice

>'gee Pavel, it looks like our latest stunt of not following the EU mandate will shrink our economy significantly'
>'Cuba Lukash, how will we ever cope?'
>'I got it!'
>*The Daily Plunger: BREAKING NEWS Poland demands justice from the Nazis*
Good one retard

WHAT THE FUCK HIS HAIRLINE IS ALL THE WAY BACK

HOW IS THIS A CHILD

HISTORY WILL CONDEMN YOU FUCK HEADS

they probably spent it all on diversity

Bunch of beggars.

nice sjw betameme. i liked the part about "muh poor poor pooooor refugees"

It's funny because Lebowski (a Polish name) is threatened by Germans for money.

>40 year old nigger
that's a 16yo orphan, you hearthless dick. He lost his parent in war, he need other kids to teach him language and suck him off.

lemme unmask OP real quick

That's not a school it's at the
Gemischterassenzuchtplatz camp number 7486 in Berlin.

The what camp?

INVADED
N
V
A
D
E
D

just places where they give you young girls to fuck, so you won't rape married woman on the streets. Smart.

I love that that bison is dead because it was Polish

the refugees that every european country is helping aside from a handful of shitty far right states? either stop taking money from the developed countries or contribute your share and take in refugees. period.

the

INTERRACIAL

Norway doesnt "take" money from "the developed states", we're sadly one of the top contributors to both the EU and the underdeveloped world.
money goes straight into the pocket of the liberal crybabies and eu elites though, like always.

guess who protected Their asses when Europe was about to be liberated. The fucking left wing.