Did Shaft do justice to Kissshot's beauty?

Did Shaft do justice to Kissshot's beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cV4vefugekE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kissshot thread
>No screenshot of her breasts
What's the point? And no, the artstyle sucks.

Almost, in some frames.

That's not really possible. She's basically the most beautiful woman in the world. If anyone finds another character in the series more attractive, then Shaft has failed.

>I have shit taste
Good for you.

Give it time, mate.

Loli Kiss-Shot is adorable.

That face is disgusting.

No but they did justice to Araragi's.

That's not nearly as lofty a goal as doing justice to Kiss-Shot.

subs when

Like, 3 days after we get BD rips.

Which is when?

July 27

Ffffffffuck.

was it always july? why am I thinking about end of june?

Such an ugly trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV4vefugekE
Final trailer

Well, I get that in the movie they were going for a more 'show, don't tell' thing when it came to the way characters expressing themselves, as we see with Araragi looking like he's having several heart attacks in a row when he first meets Kisshot, so I can forgive the over the top excruciating facial expressions from her considering she literally thinks she's going to die at that point.

I'm pretty sure they were intentionally trying to make her look ugly so that the scene would be painful to watch.

Some of the theater signboard photos still feel weird to look at.

That's exactly what I meant, they're going out of their way to make her pain and fear as visible as possible so you understood how scared she was of dying.

That as well as being able to understand why Araragi might be willing to give up his life to help her. Maybe the audience wouldn't go that far personally, but they should still feel like they really want to do something to help.

Wait what? raw when?

see

Don't BDs have english subs?

They have, almost of famous anime BD has english sub.

Yeah. The international release. Which is definitely coming after the Japanese release.

i never thought ears could be so attractive

Yeah, the baby crying noise pretty much drives that part home, it's clear that they wanted you to feel at least part of the guilt Araragi was feeling as he was trying to leave.

literally gay

Bake was the only good series. The rest is just nonsense garbage. That said Kizu looks like a return to form.

Can't wait for the fucking vampire slayer fights. From the Part 1 BD PV, Episode's is going to look fantastic

damn, this shit is cool af.

> Will probably have to wait another six months after part 2 comes out to see Araragi fly into a rage and almost kill Episode

Just kill me now

(When someone disturbs your time with bae)

where are you getting these?

Read the filename very carefully.

That's wrong you nigger. You didn't need to post it again either.

this

Would headpat.

Would fuck.

Garbage

FINALLY
the fucking guillotine cutter.

That's Episode user.

english pdf where

The usual site for fan translation. Nowhere for official.

I'm pretty sure that it's the vampire that's supposed to want to sink their teeth into humans and not the opposite.

What's with the vampires and retarded names?

They can't be average names, since we're dealing with the supernatural. So you get stupid chuuni names.

I don't see how it's wrong, I think it's accurate.

i
I don't know, I actually like the name Kiss-shot. It's weird as f*** yes, but not bad.

Anyone know how likely US theaters would do a double feature when part 2 comes out?
I finally got around to reading the novel and I'd like to see it in one sitting.

Maybe if you get a bunch of local people to pester a theater for a double showing it would happen. Several dozen people yelling at small business owners to take their money usually makes their ears perk up. The bottleneck would most likely be getting Aniplex to give them both movies.

Guillotinecutter wasn't even a vampire, I guess Isin just wanted the names to be memorable.

I still rage that I couldn't see part 1 due to scheduling conflicts.

I just hope I can somehow see it before pt gets a us release (hopefully)

>f***

>They can't be average names, since we're dealing with the supernatural.
Wot? Can't we have a vampire named Steven for a change?

Not in the Monogatari universe. A powerful kaii has to have a fitting name to go with their legend. Nobody is going to care about Steven the vampire. They'll come up with another name for Steven if he doesn't.

>fitting name
>Episode
>Guillotinecutter

A person doesn't really need to have a retarded name to be remembered.

Also contributing to the thread.

They need a distinctive name, though.

Kaii have to not only be remembered, but conform with humanity's perception of them as well as be spoken of with sufficient reverence. Having a normal name won't cut it.

Araragi ignored this and went for crab (not that crab is bad or anything)

Did you watch owari?

Araragi didn't ignore it. He committed his life in service to it. He got together with Crab when they were having a tiff and he felt too guilty to try anything. Now that they're mostly past that he has to constantly fight back his desire to make a move on her.

Always got the impression he respected/pitied her too much to love her romantically, and by the time their relationship had thawed out after he forced her back into her child form he already loved crab.

fuck!

reminder that monogatari would be 10 times better if that garbage crab never existed

Some of the promo art certainly dropped the ball.

Seriously.

she can drop my balls anytime

i want to be her slave.

I would never let her die for my humanity.

That looks dangerous.

She has an innate knowledge of how to properly handle a sword.

Which one?

I like Kizu's pale blond color

It's just, It doesn't feel satisfying. It feel like Romeo and Juliet, but Romeo went for someone else. It's like having the knowlegde to get an A on your exman, but you go and get a B- on purpose. I mean after having watched the anime, going for the ligt novel (Kizu), it just doesn't feel right.

mustard

Yes. Their relationship feels unresolved. We get that Araragi generally plans to "become happy" with Shinobu at some unspecified point in the future, which is basically a tsundere admission that he wants to become lovers with Shinobu after Senjougahara kicks the bucket. However, this just seems too unfair to Shinobu and too much like he's suppressing his feelings. It's obvious that he's already fallen for Shinobu in less than a year, but somehow he's going to hold out for his entire human lifespan despite seeing her every day? It doesn't add up.

Is it gonna stay like this, unresolved? From what I'd heard there wasn't going to be a new season, instead some off-season novels.

There are some important events foreshadowed in the Shinobu department. Hopefully they include a proper resolution.

There will be two - Owari 3 and Zokuowari

Did they finally release the Kizu movie?

What kind of resolution do you need? They love each other in multiple senses and their relationships are still developing

owari 3 and zoku owari will probably be adapted together

I'd like for them to not be lying through their teeth about how they feel for each other. I'd like them to have a somewhat realistic path forward for their relationship instead of one that relies on a century of suppressing emotions.

I think that it says a lot about the kind of person Araragi is, giving up his relationship in order to do what he feels is the correct thing