You mad.

>implying klk had bad animation
>implying you're making an argument

delete your anime backlog and then your life

>I am underage
>It has fanservice

Literally why kids like it

Strawman.

I thought it was alright. Nothing special, but I don't regret watching it.

It really was fun though.

>KLK has good animation
What bizarro universe i walked into?
he wasn't saying anything about the fanservice dumbass. KLKfags at their finest

not all of klk looks bad. It's just very inconsistent

So. You do hate fun, right?

KLK is deeper than FLCL and Eva combined. It's literally perfect.

Anons are mostly males, they can't understand what does it mean to grow up as a girl in our oppressive society that tries to force you into the role of a good guy Satsuki while you want to be an uninhibited exhibitionist.

>Genius

Trigger identified a flaw in the narrative on women and society's perception of clothing defining the person. The personification of clothing as a powerful being is both brilliant and thought-provoking.

Society will undoubtedly look back on KLK as the defining moment of the 21st century.

tumblr please

So you admit it: you DO hate fun

>I'm retarded
OP, everyone.

Don't even joke about it, my feminist sister loved how "empowering" KLK is.

KLK is no laughing matter. The mockery of anime tropes is intended to disturb the status quo. It should be watched unflinchingly and entirely naked as Trigger intended.

>999
putting a secret meaning in anime doesn't make it good user i can do this with any anime.

I'm always naked though.

Yeah, me too. Who watches anime with cloths on? I guess in the Winter.

Why did the person who wrote this make it sound like man looking at sexy dressed women are evil and it turns them into sex objects?

>shounen series

So was this actually made by a tumblr user or is it just incredibly well-crafted bait? I'm pretty butthurt either way

How is that in a sea of sexualizes anime KLK manage to stand out?

My guess its because there's more to it than just tits and ass. Most fanservice shows fall flat once you get tired of watching tits and start looking what's behind it. With KLK what you find behind is an engaging story with even more engaging characters that make you care for their conflicts and struggle. I don't get that from any battle harem or sexualized ecchi/shounen.

>contrarian opinions years after the show ended
fucking pussy move

You should watch Erin its 10x better than KLK. you'll get more out this anime than KLK, KLK was just a cash grab trying to get TTGLfags money.

>>it was fun
Yeah. I mean, what morons, right? Having fun.
They SHOULD be watching TASTEFUL anime like Bleach and Naruto.

>shounen series
I-is it not, though?

Oh, that's easy. It's because Nonon is best girl.

Trigger anime is meant to be watched ironically. Same goes for TTGL. They are terrible on purpose, you just don't get it, OP.
The only objectively good trigger anime is LWA

I just re-watched NGE and EoE and while I cannot say that I agree entirely, evangelion sure is overrated. The message of evangelion is explained in an overly complicated way and is most of the time it just delivers some pseudo-religious nonsense and nonsensical symbolism to confuse the viewer.

this what you triggerfags are saying nowaday? it's kinda pathetic desu

Season 2 when?

It's really direct about it's message.
Bringing the religious symbolism into the discussion just shows that you are missing the point.

>not understanding that people can like something you don't
>thinking people need to justify their tastes
Autism everyone

You can like whatever you want, but to say people don't have to justify their tastes means we can let people like things without actually understanding why they like it. That's fucking dumb. If they enjoy something they can explain why in human words.