You're all worthless fucking retards who have no regard for the paranormal and supernatural which governments...

You're all worthless fucking retards who have no regard for the paranormal and supernatural which governments desperately try to hide, keep worrying about your Chumps and selv improovment huuur while demon aliens, ghosts, serpent seedlines and extra-dimensional beings try to bring negative energy upon reality and destroy the God-like Aryan race while you keep worrying about your fucking worthless, pointless, meaningless social lives among your fellow mongrel rats.

youtu.be/V2PeGzOTcg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHTSRA1RrSs
youtu.be/4_ThArurCp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-rdt5XNvPkc
youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING NORMIE SCUM FUUUUUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RUINED E V R Y T H I N G FILTHY FUCKING NORMIE SCUM, THAT'S RIGHT LAUGH IT UP YOU LITERAL FUCKING REFUSE!!!! DEMON GHOSTS ALL AROUND US DESTROY ALL GOOD AND LIGHT AND YOU FILTH JUST FUCKING LAUGH

Wow bump keep up the good fight user, tell me more?

Please respond user if what you say is true, time is of the essence. I could be in danger of a serpent seedline and not know it. In fact if what you say is true, then I am. How can I recognize what exactly such a thing is? Please respond. I hear hissing.

What else do you want to know? Reality altering ghosts rule the world, there is a ghost zone, or spiritual plane, that is connected to and governs the physical material world on an upper dimensional plane. It is ruled by ghost angels. Wicked angels rule our world, they rule our governments.

Bumping for interest

I'll just fuck them up I'm a bad ass

Fuck off back to /x/

What can be done?

That's the thing, you said you're bad, a bad ass, they fear and hate innocence, they are jealous of it and have vowed to forever seek to destroy it. These are beings so terrible, so demonic, they make the most powerful men on Earth tremble. They rule the Earth. They make the gods of this world tremble, and the fools don't even believe in them.

youtu.be/PHTSRA1RrSs

I'm not into the whole super natural shit but I do believe in ghosts. One night I od'd and ended up in a confederate cemetery which I didn't know at the time, I started coming to and I saw ghosts and shit from the confederate era. 2 male soldiers and one woman in late 1800's attire. It was spooky as fuck.

Maintain innocence, show no fear facing them, they are waiting for you to slip up, to devour you alive, full of jealous malice, they'll spitefully remind you of this.

Wow.
How do I best maintain my innocence?

Once America plunges into civil war and our military divided, Satan will command the leaders of China and Russia to invade America.

youtu.be/4_ThArurCp4

ITS THE LITERAL VAMPIRE POTBELLY GOBLINS SUCKING LIFE ESSENCE FROM INTERDIMENSIONAL GAY FROGS.

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT user

DONT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR SUPER MALE VITALITY

aye

Be remorseful and repent of your sins so you are not susceptible to the fallen angels' black magick, and bad things wont happen to you when sorcerers cast denonic spells upon you.

I think I've also heard somewhere that envisioning a great rainbow bursting out of my loins will keep the dark forces at bay, as long as a ring of salt is not an option? Can you confirm? Or is it a different color of light?

I don't tremble before anything I am so powerful I fuck demons up on the reg. Bitch ass ghost niggers aren't even fucking with me they're so scared.

Just get naked and start masturbating ghosts hate that shit.

Same here dude. They don't even dare face me. *bro fist*

You're probably their useful idiot, they will devour you, make short work of you, and mock you for trying.

>be a super-powered, physics-defying entity
>lurk about the place, occasionally frightening people
>maybe move some stuff about
Yeah, are we really sure these things are powerful at all? They don't act particularly powerfully, do they?

Feeling cool yet you fucking retarded faggot?

I have the power of the lord Jesus Christ almighty on my side little ghosts niggers ain't shit nigga.

why would you want to fight our allies in the eternal struggle for survival?
Also get some real music
youtube.com/watch?v=-rdt5XNvPkc

They have the power to cast spells to alter reality and make things happen. They need energy, God gives good angels an unlimited source of energy while demons get their energy from sacrifices and rituals.

we believe in it fine just the version thats true. now go read the bible you idiot.

Good, because these ghosts will mock you otherwise. Now, talking about lineages.

You are exactly the type of behavior these parasites feed off of and the reason they continue to retain material essence in our world.

Why is that?

>I think I've also heard somewhere that envisioning a great rainbow bursting out of my loins

Dont fucking do this you will turn gay

>be super-powered, physics-defying Mothman
>scare a bunch of teens making out
>chase their car
>bother people by peeking into their windows
>sit on the fucking bridge in broad daylight and get your goddam picture taken
>drift about aimlessly in the sky, maybe they'll be freaked out and stuff if they bother to glance up, I dunno
>harrass John Keel, but not in person, oh no, too special for that, I'll send in my zombie helpers for that, don't want to draw attention to myself hup hurr
>harrass another bunch of kids, and for a laugh turn into a weird ostritch thing and freak out some hunters
>I dig the bird thing, turn into a massive fucking dinosaur bird and circle the town
>OH SHIT THE BRIDGE COLLAPSED WITH HALF THE TOWN ON IT GOTTA GO NOW BYE
Foolish humans, they are my plaything.

Well then what's the fucking color of the light supposed to be?

Also OP you haven't told me yet what serpentine seedlines are. I'm trying to understand before it's too late.

Jews and their servants.

white!

And it does in fact burst from my loins? Or is it from the heart?

They are not ghosts or angels you bluepilled christcuck. Fucking hell open a book (not the bible) for once.

>Godlike Aryan
Anglo Celtics are the true conduits of mystic powers

Well technically it burst from your gonads

>be super-powered, physics-defying ayyyyy
>pilot an interstellar vehicle seemingly capable of becoming weightless
>turn a few cows inside out for a laugh
>oh, that farmer, he mad, Imma go peek in his windows tonight, too
>chase a lone car down a desert road, stupid fuck doesn't even know how to hyperspace
>land spaceship, talk a load of bollocks to the terrified driver, dumb humans, they'll believe any of the shit I just make up on the spot
>it's getting late, I should fly back to that farmer, gots some peeking to do
>OH WHAT THE FUCK MY FUCKING SPACESHIP GOING DOWWWWN paff

Which book contains the relevant esoteric knowledge we seak oh wise one!?

Of course they are, what else would they be? Angels and ghosts can have material bodies. But they are still spirits. Angels are going to decieve the world into thinking they are aliens.

youtu.be/L-iepu3EtyE

More, please

Less youtube and more bookreading my paranoid friend. There is nothing to be afraid of.

ghosts are demons.

It's not about the messenger, it's the message. People simply don't know who they are, what they are, why they are. And the root of all evil is ignorance. Being told different things they all believe in different things, that makes unity impossible. This makes exploitation possible. They only want to deconstruct your identity so you are left mentally defenseless, bitter, and angry, willing to commit evil upon yourself and unto your neighbors. All for the sake of justifying the means! What a joke! These are just beings that, instead of smoking meth, they steal loosh (emotional energy). They didn't burn down Babylon to conceal knowledge, they burned it down because they were pyromaniacs! Evil is simply self-serving behavior even at the expense of others. All other things labeled evil are just unfortunate experiences with physics in ignorance.

What book are you talking about?

Not all ghosts.

Prove it.

How does one transition from a state of sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming to the next level?

yes all of them some are just not as violent or sinister but all evil. your soul goes to hell or heaven when you die.

If you're new to this I'd suggest starting with Consciousness of the Atom. If you are more experienced in spiritual matters then it'd be The Kybalion, but you would have probably read it already.

>be super-powered, physics-defying Embodiment of Evil in The Universe
>boy, I sure do hate that Creator
>Tuesday, what to do? Hmm.
>Maybe I should extinguish the stars until I spell out an obscenity in the remaining super novae? That'll piss Him off.
>I could rip all matter apart, forcing the most fundamental particles to rest at one plank distance away from each other, and then, ha ha ha, move one of the particles out of place, oooh He'll flip his shit
>Or, you know, I could stand at some crossroads somewhere on the offchance a musician walks by, challenge him to a fiddle contest or something
>But first, I shall drink this delicious looking glass of water, I sure hope no priests have talked mubo jumbo over it
>MUTHAFUCKER

Rock yoursel, my dude.

As you learn more your conciousness increase, you become aware of more things, your brain takes shortcuts to remember things, you have more energy flowing in your mind.

The Holy Ghost?

Bump.

Burn sage to cleanse your sacred space of shills

>be super-powered, physics-defying Missing 411 Entity
>lurk around in National Parks, picking off kids, old people, people with injuries or mental disabilities, or just for kicks either the first person in a group or the straggler
>Rely on the collusion of the National Parks Rangers to never release the staggering numbers of my victims for fear normies will stop hiking or something, their motivation isn't entirely clear now I come to actually think about it, but never mind, they play dumb, I do whatever I do to my victims
>for instance, sometimes I make them disappear so completely that bloodhounds can't pick up their scent, then I plonk them back down really close to where they disappeared and where searchers have gone over four or five times, just as the vicitim is near death
>other times I fuck with them, pretending to be monsters or groups of rapists lurking behind a bush, ha ha, they get so scared they sprint blindly across swampland for up to twelve hours uncoscious to the damage they are doing to their bodies. I like this one, it used to be called "pixie led" in the olden days, it's great they think I'm always one step behind them when really I'm laughing so hard behind the bush I couldn't moce if I wanted to
>sometimes I just scare them to death, induce a heart attack, whatever, eh, I guess I was bored that day or something
>kids are so fucking dumb, I pretend to be a talking bear or a massive rabbit or something equally dorky, they fall for it, following me away up vertical cliff faces and into barely visible caves, idiots
>hah, see that old lady on her mobile phone? Imma gonna snatch her right as she's still talking, leaving an actual audio recording of the incident
>there was that one wise ass kid who woke up - damn autists - he saw everything, shit, shit, fuck, and oh god here comes the search party, ah well, he's only a kid, whose going to believe his crazy story of a robotic kidnapper, eh?
>etc
Foolish humans, they ARE my plaything.

Based schitzo demon poster

And thus a meme was born.

Fuck no, we have enough shills there already.