My sister's husband fucking annoys me. He constantly bothers my ass about me having no gf at the age of 24

My sister's husband fucking annoys me. He constantly bothers my ass about me having no gf at the age of 24.
>What do you want do in your life user
>I know one guy whos alone and is miserable
>go to a club and put up with this piece of shit of a music because you need to dind yourself a whore to get stds from
>lets go make you a profile on tinder
>youre running out of time user

Jesus fuck I just don't want to engage in a relationship with some bitch to get cucked when I go to military (which I plan to do after I finish college). Also, I just can't fucking talk to girls. And it's not like it bothers me much because women are whores anyway. It sucks to be redpilled about it, but I can't go back, so I'm just trying to live with that. Can't he fucking leave me alone?

I hate it when someone "achieves" something that 90% people also do and think they have all the answers.

he's right tho

just tell him to fuck off. wow that was so hard

If you're not ugly there's no reason not to have a gf
>t. ugly

Tell him to mind his own fucking business.
How is this a problem?

m'lady

It's ok, user. You have your future to worry about, and if being in the military is important to you, then don't let your in-laws get the best of you. Stay the course

Would you marry someone like your sister? Probably not. Hes just jealous you can play the field while hes stuck with your sister.

/r9k/ is down the hall to the right

>putting your adult self in situations where you allow yourself to be bullied
You honestly deserve it.

this

Rape and whisper your my GF now

Fuck him, literally. I'm sure that will prove your point to him.

He's right. 24 is more or less the age you should be getting serious about finding a mate. Go for a girl a few years younger than you.

My advice is to get on zogbook and start adding people with similar political leanings to you.. Facebook will start suggesting mutual friends and then just look for QTs that have many mutual friends within those friends circles of similar political leaning people. I met my wife after facebook recommended her as a friend(had like 500 mutual friends) Been married for 5 years now(Im 30 she's 28) , so you can use similar strategy and achieve similar results.
Goodluck user

>military
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am fucking pregnant

>I just can't fucking talk to girls
Why?

I saw a 3/10 guy with a 7/10 last year. It's not about looks at all just personality. I honestly couldn't believe it was here boyfriend he looked like your average chubby NEET

he is trying to force you to make the same mistake he has, so that you are weak.
that is what all weak males do.
they abuse societies laws to harass you and hide behind the police, because in any other society, you would just brain him with an axe and tell him to shut up.

police are your problem, not him.

He's right, and you're a beta bitch. No military training is going to fix that.

Tell him to shut his stupid fucking hole or you will rearrange his gayass jaw, problem solved, you should have done this the second he started to give you shit and make no mistake, he is not trying to help you, he shits all over you under the guise of wanting to help you, fucking stand up to this assface, fucking do it

>24
>male
>running out of time

Not quite there yet.

Nah my sister is actually a really decent girl. She was born before 1990 I guess that's the reason, because my other sister, born after 1990, is a piece of shit

Pretend to be a homo and act like you're want to rape his arsehole. He will probably stop talking to you if you do this.

why cant you just be like us?

your individuality is annoying us

join us , resistance is futile user

> be OP
> lack socialization as a child
> difficult to talk to women
> (((redpill)))
> conclude other aspie virgins r rite and it's women that are the problem
> brag bout MGTOW
> die miserable and alone
> the end

OP, the problem is you not women. If you can't find yourself at least a nice syria refugee women then you deserve to die alone.

Autistic.

I only learned to talk to people at all after I started smoking weed. I don't smoke anymore, but I still can make friends. But while I can make friends with girls, I just can't (don't know how) push it further.

>running out of time
Are you 80? I see no other way it could be too late for a human male to reproduce.

get a girlfriend you faggot cuck
telling yourself that being a virgin is your own choice doesn't make you less of a beta loser who just can't talk to girls so gave up
your sisters boyfriend is right
also kys

If you're happiness is dictated by the presence of a certain human you have failed OP. Fuck that guy.

You have all you need to be happy right now.
A girlfriend is like Heroin : you get more and more use to it and when the inevitable breakup happens (and it will base on statistics in our wonderful modern world) people get shocked that they get into withdrawal

Achieve enlightenment instead

t. internet intellectual

Tell him you're fucking your sister you faggot.

lol op is a huge faggot.

>smoking weed
kys degenerate

the biggest mistake I made was not listening to advice from those who knew better than I and confusing it for annoyance

Im 23 and im working on paying off debt, getting a house in LA, and marrying a well off conservative girl

you, OP, are a whiny bitch

>well off conservative girl
how to find one

OP read this you little bitch

/r9k/ is that way robot

>24 years old
>running out of time
Does he think you’re a woman?

>Stupid neet cant tell when someone is trying to help
If you wait until you are older most likely you will get older 30year old chicks that are beyond ripe.
My fiance is 6 years younger

Sounds really pathetic.

Funny that you put equation mark between weed (or drugs in general) and degeneracy, because I turned from a fucking lefty, lazy cuck to a right wing hard working person under the influence of psychedelic mushrooms, during the period in which I was smoking weed.

Not all drugs necessarily make you a degenerate. It depends on different factors.

>Doesn't want pussy

>Wants to join army

It's not that difficult.Throw sexual innuendos amidst the conversation and she will usually follow or shut you down.

>Are you 80? I see no other way it could be too late for a human male to reproduce.

Are you stupid?

Unless you are Donald Trump, you won't be having sex with women 25 years younger than you. (Melania Trump is only 24 yrs younger than Trump so that should tell you that there is a soft age gap barrier)

Anyone who is late 20s can see the reality. Women in their early 20s are borderline undatable because they only care bout fun. Women in their late 20s get scooped up fast if they are wifey material. Women in their 30s are damaged goods and/or divorced. OP has like a 10 yr window from 25-35 to find a good mate and if he doesn't find a women then all that's left is rejects.

I'm with you on that. I think drugs are degenerate but they are definitely good tools to get you out of the rabbit hole that is mindless politics.

Nice blog

Go back to /r9k/ beta fag

>24
>Running out of time

You're a man. You don't really have a wall besides death.

It sounds like he is trying to help you, just tell him you have got it under control.

>tfw 24 in few months

So...

Should I get a gf now? What happens if I dont?

>He constantly bothers my ass about me having no gf at the age of 24

And if he's able to do that, you're probably the kind of loser that needs someone to pester them about fixing their life.

>the biggest mistake I made was not listening to advice from those who knew better than I and confusing it for annoyance

People with low self-esteem can't admit they are wrong because it hurts their feelings. So they pretend to know better than everyone else as a self-defense mechanism. If they ever grow up, then one day they realize that all they did was cause themselves to learn life's mistakes the hard way.

Not listening to other people when I was younger was the biggest mistake I made.

>Going to Army
>Not tagging some strange before shipping to basic
It's almost like you don't know how to be a man or something OP.

You apparently become a loser with no goals in your life and no future, according to my enlightened sister's husband

>you're running out of time
What a joke.

Rape him.
Just stick your long pole up his arse and bang him.
He wants you.
You want him.
Just record it and upload it to Sup Forums afterwards.

read you get last dibs on women, that's what happens.

Tell him he get the last good one and he better watch is mouth if he don't want to end is life alone

It has to do with the type of women you can get user.. Say you're 24 so youre going for women between 20 and 23... Women that are like 24+ and are still single will typically be of lower quality than the women that have already been scooped up and are still in relationships(they got scooped up and are still in relationships because they're quality people)

He went a bit to far there, but I'm getting concerned that I might end up 30 and alone, because after that its pretty much game over

It would suck to not have a waifu and kids

Too cute :3

I can always fuck a hooker, I don't need to have experience with going to clubs blasting whack eardrum-raping music and buying some woman dressed like a slut alcohol so I can put my penis into a hole that had hosted hundreds of whiggers before

he is toasties with your sister's roasties now he wants you to suffers with hims.

>He constantly bothers my ass

Gay

Just kick the cunts fucking cunt in.

24 is nothing. A decently established guy at 40 could probably go out and get an 18 or 19 year old wife. That's how it works as a man you get better and better with age, if you were a single girl at 24 that might be bad because your shelf life is starting to run out. But your a man so it's not an issue.

pic related is proof that you get easily marry girls much younger than you.

lmao you're clueless. That's all that can be said. Maximum sexual market value for a man is in 30s and 40s. Financial stability while still being vigorous in mind, body, and career.

Im 30. No GF anymore. No kids.

Just end me senpai.

chart looks like it was created by an aspie virgin.

>I can always fuck a hooker, I don't need to have experience with going to clubs blasting whack eardrum-raping music and buying some woman dressed like a slut alcohol

Do you think this way in real life? You have the maturity of a 12 year old child. All negative.

Club whores and hookers are the same shit except you gotta pay for 1 directly and they are probably ugly; both are just meaningless sex. You won't be able to get a good women if you mentality is "I can always fuck a hooker"

Pic related has been a billionaire his entire life and is currently the President of the US.. Him and his results are in no way indicative of the results achievable by OP

Men age like fine wine or whisky.
Women age like curdled, rancid milk.
Don’t lose hope. You can still make an army of 20+ white babies at 70+. With any girl old enough.
Women. They can’t :)

OP could achieve lesser results, every man can. Women are biologically attracted to older men. OP might not be able to get a literal model wife but he could definitely get a decent wife, any man can.

Damn, I better hurry the fuck up.

I had gfs before but it sucked and I decided to take some time off this whole relationshit

It was breddy comfy, but now kind of sinking feeling sets in that I might fuck up and wake up when its too late

Being aware of pussy worship and learning most women take advantage of it due to being liberal whores encouraged me to focus on my own life and finances. My financial future > sex right now. Some people have goals that woman can often interfere with or hinder with they're price tags if they aren't self sufficient.

The hunt is half the pleasure little boot, hopefully you'll end up with some senior enlisted that are chill and will help you become a man.

You don’t have wiggers in Poland. Fuck off.
Immigrant detected!!!!!!?

kek

>lmao you're clueless. That's all that can be said. Maximum sexual market value for a man is in 30s and 40s. Financial stability while still being vigorous in mind, body, and career.

Are you 40 years old?
Are you a successful banker?
Can you describe the difference between being 40 and 20?

All this theredpill, SMV, garbage is wishful thinking from a bunch of people in their teens and 20s wishing it'll get better once they grow up. Newsflash, it won't.